Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-11-2010, 02:10 PM

448 posts, read 533,928 times

Advertisements

How bad is this stuff for your body? And where can I buy some?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2010, 02:18 PM

2,414 posts, read 5,400,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogicIsYourFriend View Post
Call it a naturalistic fallacy (which it technically is), but I trust the natural marijuana plant over a synthetic chemical from China.
it will turn out to be defective, like chinese drywall

Old 07-11-2010, 02:22 PM

24,868 posts, read 24,382,997 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelution View Post
How bad is this stuff for your body? And where can I buy some?

Its often sold in head shops, smoke shops, or at Indian owned drug stores (personal observation).

There is no "how bad" study as of yet. There are some initial studies, but nothing defenitive as of yet.

I will tell you this, the primary substance in K2, JWH-018, is much stronger than regular THC and the cannabinoids.

While regular THC attaches itself to your CB1 and CB2 receptors, the artifical cannabinoids attach themselves to the CB1 receptors only. Sometimes at a rate 4 times higher than the natural does.

My experience is to take K2, and smoke it in small amounts. Often, much smaller than I do with Marijuana.

I find that its much more of a psychoactive high, with a mild physical high. This, to my knowledge, corresponds with the way JWH-018 works. I am currently waiting on a shipment of JWH-018 straight, that I plan on mixing with some other stuff, to regulate the feeling myself. You should do no more than 1 mg at a time to start with the straight substance. K2 is watered down, and the herbs are primarily for taste.

This is why I'm going to mix it myself from now on. K2 just tastes weird to me. There is a new one out with a vanilla extract, which I may try.

If you are not a regular smoker, this really isn't the stuff for you. However, if you're are familiary with your body, and how it reacts to marijuana and THC normally, starting with small amounts and working your way up may be good for you.

Personally, I prefer the traditional natural THC. This is because it works with both receptors in the brain. The CB2 receptor is more of a physical sensation of lack of pain, and numbness, that I miss when I use K2.

Whatever you do, be responsible with it. People who do to much K2 or JWH-018 straight up, tend to get paranoid, and have been known to have panic attacks.

Saying all of this, this post will probably be deleted. However, I'm just trying to give you the general information that I know of, and how it feels to me.

Happy living

Old 07-11-2010, 02:31 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,166,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
Won't matter in MD. Anything that is a controlled drug or looks like it is prohibited. If someone tries to sell fake Crack (say, or weed) they get charged with distribution the same as if was the real thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by North Beach Person View Post
That's the way drug trafficking laws in MD are written. They've withstood Court review on several occasions. If I sell you a substance I claim to be cocaine, or weed (and it looks like it), and you subsequently roll over on me I will be arrested and charged with the same charges as if the substance actually was the drug.
No one said anything about toilet paper.
Without digging up the specific statute, my guess is you're misapprehending the law. It is typically against the law to represent something as a controlled substance when it's not, such as passing oregano for pot, or a sack of powdered sugar for a sack of heroin. If they were selling this stuff as marijuana, then they'd fall under the controlled substances statute. If they make it clear that this is not marijuana, then they don't -- even if the substance has the same net effect.

Old 07-11-2010, 02:35 PM

38,707 posts, read 103,166,939 times
ROFL

This...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
People who do to much K2 or JWH-018 straight up, tend to get paranoid
...followed immediately by this...

Quote:
Saying all of this, this post will probably be deleted.
...is pretty funny.

Old 07-11-2010, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drover View Post
ROFL

This...

...followed immediately by this...

...is pretty funny.
LMAO

I don't care if its deleted, I think that makes a difference.

I was just trying to answer someones question. The paranoia associated with that substance, is far more than the one you are showing here.

Its more along the lines of a panic attack. I've seen it, it isn't pretty.

Old 07-11-2010, 06:38 PM

448 posts, read 533,928 times
Quote:
Its often sold in head shops, smoke shops, or at Indian owned drug stores (personal observation).

There is no "how bad" study as of yet. There are some initial studies, but nothing defenitive as of yet.

I will tell you this, the primary substance in K2, JWH-018, is much stronger than regular THC and the cannabinoids.

While regular THC attaches itself to your CB1 and CB2 receptors, the artifical cannabinoids attach themselves to the CB1 receptors only. Sometimes at a rate 4 times higher than the natural does.

My experience is to take K2, and smoke it in small amounts. Often, much smaller than I do with Marijuana.

I find that its much more of a psychoactive high, with a mild physical high. This, to my knowledge, corresponds with the way JWH-018 works. I am currently waiting on a shipment of JWH-018 straight, that I plan on mixing with some other stuff, to regulate the feeling myself. You should do no more than 1 mg at a time to start with the straight substance. K2 is watered down, and the herbs are primarily for taste.

This is why I'm going to mix it myself from now on. K2 just tastes weird to me. There is a new one out with a vanilla extract, which I may try.

If you are not a regular smoker, this really isn't the stuff for you. However, if you're are familiary with your body, and how it reacts to marijuana and THC normally, starting with small amounts and working your way up may be good for you.

Personally, I prefer the traditional natural THC. This is because it works with both receptors in the brain. The CB2 receptor is more of a physical sensation of lack of pain, and numbness, that I miss when I use K2.

Whatever you do, be responsible with it. People who do to much K2 or JWH-018 straight up, tend to get paranoid, and have been known to have panic attacks.

Saying all of this, this post will probably be deleted. However, I'm just trying to give you the general information that I know of, and how it feels to me.

Happy living
Thank you very much!! It says I have to spread more reputation around before I can give you more, but I will definitely. Very informative post, and I really appreciate it.

I don't smoke on a regular, but I've smoked enough to know how it affects me, so I want to try this stuff. I'm going to do what you said and smoke small amounts to begin with.

Again, great post, thank you very much.

Old 07-11-2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebelution View Post
Thank you very much!! It says I have to spread more reputation around before I can give you more, but I will definitely. Very informative post, and I really appreciate it.

I don't smoke on a regular, but I've smoked enough to know how it affects me, so I want to try this stuff. I'm going to do what you said and smoke small amounts to begin with.

Again, great post, thank you very much.
I prefer a slight vanilla/strawberry pipe smoke to mix it with is good.

I usually put a little tobacco in, then sprinkle my orange magic dust on it, then put a little more tobacco on top.

If you're going to do K2, just a hit or two from a bong should be more than enough.

Another thing thats kind of funny, you don't feel that lazy sensation. It also ends abruptly. Like a 20 minute hehe, then pow, sober.

Happy exploration

Old 07-11-2010, 06:47 PM

2,414 posts, read 5,400,375 times
Are people really smoking this synthetic crap? Cigarrettes alone are bad enough for your lungs. Smoking stuff that was made in a backyard washtub in China is insane.

Old 07-11-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stars99 View Post
Are people really smoking this synthetic crap? Cigarrettes alone are bad enough for your lungs. Smoking stuff that was made in a backyard washtub in China is insane.
Thats why I mix my own
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies