Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 10:33 PM

2,404 posts, read 3,948,403 times

Advertisements

It may sound morbid to ask such a question but this president Obama is a huge anticapitalist leftist progressive. That is not how he sold himself during the election. No one in the world likes him. He polls worse than Bush. Think of all the enemies he's made. Especially after a campaign of lies. And his world apology tour that smelled nothing of but weakness. You know, Kennedy was well liked but still took a bullet in the head for less.

Many Americans have a very low opinion of Obama, the majority disapprove and some consider him the worst and most corrupt president evah!

So when Obama does eventually die will America even shed one tear or will people actually be happy that the lying ass rat bastard is dead?

Old 02-22-2010, 10:36 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
He polls worse than Bush? I dont remember seeing Obama hit 27 percent? Anti capitalist? WRONG again. He lies? Well Jeez. ALL politicians lie. World Apology? Where did he say sorry?

Many Americans have a low opinion of Obama? Dont say I didnt tell you but he is not anywhere close to Obama.

You like being wrong. Just like most of the trash Republicans and CONservatives. Makes me happy.

And yes, I do believe America will grieve over Obama. More than Cheney No doubt about it in the LEAST. Sucker!

Old 02-22-2010, 10:37 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
One could always hope he changes. If not, there will only be a few shedding tears.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:43 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,075,065 times
Yes most people will. He will go down as the president who got us out of the biggest economic crisis outside of the GD and as the president who destroyed those responsible for 9-11.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:44 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Yes most people will. He will go down as the president who got us out of the biggest economic crisis outside of the GD and as the president who destroyed those responsible for 9-11.
Exactly. It matters not what the OP or the idiots on the right think. Obama

Old 02-22-2010, 10:51 PM

2,404 posts, read 3,948,403 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Did the same kind of thread scare you that asked if Chaney died?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...eney-dies.html
EXACTLY! Everyone who didn't.... Vicket, thank you for below comment.

Last edited by mossomo; 02-22-2010 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: wraith, turned it down some

Old 02-22-2010, 10:53 PM

1,417 posts, read 2,180,909 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Did the same kind of thread scare you that asked if Chaney died?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...eney-dies.html
Didn't see it, didn't read it...but if it's like this one- then yes.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
EXACTLY! Everyone who didn't post in the Cheney thread who posted here are a bunch of f'n! somethings and I can say without a ban YOU ARE hypocrites.

They hate it when their hypocrisy shows. I guess they don't know it shows all the time.

Personally I will not cry for either hussein obama or Cheney. I have no personal connection to them.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicket View Post
Didn't see it, didn't read it...but if it's like this one- then yes.

The Cheney one came first.

Old 02-22-2010, 10:57 PM

6,175 posts, read 12,939,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mossomo View Post
It may sound morbid to ask such a question but this president Obama is a huge anticapitalist leftist progressive. That is not how he sold himself during the election. No one in the world likes him. He polls worse than Bush. Think of all the enemies he's made. Especially after a campaign of lies. And his world apology tour that smelled nothing of but weakness. You know, Kennedy was well liked but still took a bullet in the head for less.

Many Americans have a very low opinion of Obama, the majority disapprove and some consider him the worst and most corrupt president evah!

So when Obama does eventually die will America even shed one tear or will people actually be happy that the lying ass rat bastard is dead?
I am absolutely not a fan of President Obama. I can't think of anything he's said or done with which I agree, except his support of building new nuclear power plants in America.
That said, I have to ask; what purpose can this thread serve? The man is young, relatively healthy despite that nasty cigarette habit. He shouldn't be thinking about dying for a good many years. Why come here & start a thread asking people to look forward to his death?
If I could, I'd give you negative rep points. Useless thread that will no doubt lead people to post some nasty and hateful crap.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies