Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 06:17 PM

25,826 posts, read 20,692,117 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by allydriver View Post
I like everyone princess, until they **** me off by acting special.
So, the women, blacks and other minorities who fought for their rights were 'acting special?'

I suppose you don't support a woman's right to vote or equal pay for equal work, either? 'Cause you know, we needed laws for that, so it must be 'special.'

It is this attitude, and the attitude of several other posters here that makes this law necessary. When people feel that it is perfectly acceptable to denigrate, insult and attack other humans for the simple fact of who they are, it is clear that those same humans need to be protected.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2010, 06:19 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by newhandle View Post
Being gay is natural for many people. Forcing them into having sex with a member of the opposite sex is sick and perverse. The next thing you know, homophobes will be watching on tape their children having sex with members of the opposite sex to make them feel good about their children.

Rather than be so hung up on sex, homophobes should try, just try, to focus on love. That if two people of the same sex love each other that it is a good thing for themselves and society. That is unless the homophobes what a society like Iran. But the homophobes, like the leaders of Iran, thrive on hate and oppression.

You know that spew does not work anymore. As more parents find out about things like fistgate the tables will turn on their view of the gay agenda.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:20 PM

11,758 posts, read 14,644,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketSci View Post
When ministers start denouncing red heads, obese kids, and kids with glasses then they can get their own laws.
I'm waiting for a Christian church to start a web page "godhatesredheads.com".

Old 02-23-2010, 06:21 PM

3,199 posts, read 4,315,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by XodoX View Post
Great description of yourself. Now tackle your issues.
Work on that intolerant attitude and then you can get back to me.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Who knew I'd be the tolerant one promoting equality on this thread?
Don't worry, you're not.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
So, the women, blacks and other minorities who fought for their rights were 'acting special?'

I suppose you don't support a woman's right to vote or equal pay for equal work, either? 'Cause you know, we needed laws for that, so it must be 'special.'

It is this attitude, and the attitude of several other posters here that makes this law necessary. When people feel that it is perfectly acceptable to denigrate, insult and attack other humans for the simple fact of who they are, it is clear that those same humans need to be protected.
You are quite the spinner.
Never said any of that, but hey if helps support your victim mentality...

Old 02-23-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I tell my children to stay away from people like that or people of low character.
So you don't let your kids go to school, and now you've just told us that they aren't allowed to spend time with you, so who does that leave?

Old 02-23-2010, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackmccullough View Post
Don't worry, you're not.
Please show where am I not.

Old 02-23-2010, 06:30 PM

3,573 posts, read 3,070,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
You know that spew does not work anymore. As more parents find out about things like fistgate the tables will turn on their view of the gay agenda.
All right, you made me look it up...

"Fistgate" occurred 10 years ago, and the employees involved in frankly speaking to students about transmittal of sexually communicable diseases were fired.

Fistgate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Scandalous!

You would be shocked, shocked I tell you, by what kids say amongst themselves.

Have you spied on your own children lately?

Last edited by RocketSci; 02-23-2010 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: incomplete

Old 02-23-2010, 06:32 PM

11,155 posts, read 15,700,997 times
Quote:
Please show where am I not.
You advocate to continue institutional oppression of a segment of society - laws created to treat them as second class citizens.

That's why you're not the tolerant one promoting equality. People need equal rights under law first, then we can talk about not giving them special privilege.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies