Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-25-2010, 08:52 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,108,083 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
What drivel.
No more drivel than the thread itself..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-25-2010, 08:54 PM

716 posts, read 1,119,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sailordave View Post
Right wingers love their country, no matter who is president. Left wingers hate their country only when a Republican is president. I still love my country but don't like Obama.

What about these right wingers?

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...56-2010-a.html

To be fair, lots of conservatives disagreed with them. But you look at some of the stuff that's happened lately, people praising murderers (Stack, Scott Roeder), hanging the flag upside down, wishing ill will on our President, refusing deployments to Iraq. All stuff the right wing was dead set against until Obama took office.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:02 PM
NCN

21,663 posts, read 25,630,850 times
Did Obama not run on the policy of ending the war? I think candidates should not be making promises they know they cannot keep.

I didn't vote for Bush because I had a son in the Navy and was concerned he would start a war and I didn't vote for Obama because I realized he did not have what it takes to lead this country. I was right on both things, but it doesn't make me happy.

This country has major problems and health care is the smallest of them all. He needs to stop with the communist agenda and start doing his job. And calling people all kinds of labels is not going to help anybody, but I am sure that is not going to stop you from doing it.

As for leaving this country, that might be a good idea. I have been thinking about it for a while.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:09 PM

760 posts, read 1,271,481 times
Default And stay out!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCN View Post
Did Obama not run on the policy of ending the war? I think candidates should not be making promises they know they cannot keep.
100% agree, and this makes Obama a liar, not a Communist Muslim, but a liar.

Quote:
As for leaving this country, that might be a good idea. I have been thinking about it for a while.
Contrary to what you may say, this is a free country, there is the door, don't let it hit you on the way out.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:09 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,944,793 times
Quote:
Hey right wingers, take your own advice "Love it or leave it"
You are reaping what you have sown for 8 years.

The harvest is bountiful.

Old 02-25-2010, 09:13 PM

52,698 posts, read 34,555,075 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyPants View Post
By the way, threatening to leave the US is not the same as secession, dummy.

Gov. Rick Perry: Texas Could Secede, Leave Union
poor jojo. personal attacks are a nono. that you're terrified of signs and t-shirts is no excuse.

serious question; if, instead of dropping out of politics, a black republican like JC watts had campaigned for the presidency and won, and was now attempting to enact legislation you disagreed with - would you dare to disagree with him because of his race?

Old 02-25-2010, 09:14 PM

20,293 posts, read 37,183,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyPants View Post
How about "Don't criticize the Commander In Chief during war" I guess the right doesn't follow these rules when the POTUS is Black, or a Democrat
Well, when Bush was in charge, he was dogged day and night by the liberals. It didn't matter if he started wars, he just got creamed. And the poor guy is still white as far as I remember

Old 02-25-2010, 10:06 PM

10,214 posts, read 15,927,883 times
I hate Obama because i love my country.

Old 02-25-2010, 10:09 PM

6,734 posts, read 9,341,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Lennox 70 View Post
I hate Obama because i love my country.
That only works when your guy isn't in office. Right?

Old 02-25-2010, 10:19 PM

10,214 posts, read 15,927,883 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
That only works when your guy isn't in office. Right?
Obama combines the worst of the liberal left....the liberal elite and the radical nutjob activist. The libs should ask themselves why they've lost all the traditionally working class voters like in West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania? How can he sit in Jeremiah's church for 20 years with all the hatred and racism spewed from the pulpit? I also do think he was raised as a Muslim and lied about it. He may not be a Muslim now but he WAS one and was not forthcoming. And it took a man like Wright to lead him away from Islam. Instead of giving propaganda speeches about America, the West and Israel perhaps Wright should have spent more time talking about the sins of abortion and homosexuality, and about independence and personal responsibility rather than asking the government to solve everything.

And when will he deport his illegal aunt back to Kenya?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies