Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-26-2010, 03:42 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,856,573 times

Advertisements

The guy should ahve filed a theft of sperm report with the police;that would thrown them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-26-2010, 04:31 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,029,439 times
i think he should pay double. what does he think a child is a toy? this poor kid will learn of this stupid game these moron aldults played that caused its birth. wasn't love

Old 02-26-2010, 04:37 PM

994 posts, read 1,682,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
i think he should pay double. what does he think a child is a toy? this poor kid will learn of this stupid game these moron aldults played that caused its birth. wasn't love
Actually it should be the lesbians who pay for this kid. They wanted it right? So just because one of them broke it off with the other, guess who gets to pay....yeah...the guy All this will be solved when men stop donating sperm.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:02 PM

14,483 posts, read 11,282,562 times
Ahh the wonderfulness of alternate lifestyles.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:16 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin_kernel View Post
Actually it should be the lesbians who pay for this kid. They wanted it right? So just because one of them broke it off with the other, guess who gets to pay....yeah...the guy All this will be solved when men stop donating sperm.
That's what I was thinking. Let's say a couple adopt a child, they know who the birth parents are, then the parents who adopted the child break up & the woman gets custody of the kid. Is it right that she would then go to the birth father & demand child care payments because he essentially was the sperm donor of this child? This isn't right. It's the couples responsibility, not the sperm donor & I don't care what kind of agreement they had & I don't care how much time he spent w/the child.

Old 02-26-2010, 06:17 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Joshua View Post
Ahh the wonderfulness of alternate lifestyles.
Well to be fair this stupid situation could easily happen w/a hetero couple.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:22 PM

5,094 posts, read 5,440,437 times
They had a contract end of story. They wanted the child, they agreed that he would not be financially responsible, end of it.

Old 02-26-2010, 08:30 PM

7,787 posts, read 8,029,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by penguin_kernel View Post
you are correct. i was responding to the guys verdict. hope the nail the deadbeat momma #2 as well as momma #1 what a stupid situation. a perfect example of why we used to have laws against this type of stuff

Old 02-26-2010, 09:20 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,573,373 times
As much as I would like to see this man pay up because he is a father to them, I AGREE with that the contract should be upheld. He has no obligation to pay. The two lesbian mothers should deal with it. I believe the right thing for him to do is to pay up and be a dad financially as well but he does not have too.

Old 02-26-2010, 10:38 PM

4,050 posts, read 3,959,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by azriverfan. View Post
Sorry but this isn't some dude who just dropped off some sperm at a clinic and left. He was basically the kid's dad...urrrrr...."role model" that didn't want any financial responsibility. Sorry but it doesn't work that way. If you are taking an active role in the kid's life ie behaving like the kid's dad....then you need to pay up. The courts are doing what's in the best interest of the child.

Do you really believe that!!...got a couple of cement life preservers to sell you!!

Yes this basically IS some dude that dropped off his sperm at the clinic and left. He didn't jump on the woman and impregnate her did he??

So now you want the liberty just as the child's parent to be able to swap the title of "role model" to that of "father" in order to gain financial support!!

So exactly what were his duties as a "role model".

This man has no more responsibility to be saddled with the responsibility of being labeled the dad than if I go across the street and establish a bond with the ladies kid who dosen't know his dad is!!

If the guy was violating the terms of the contract was was nothing brought up prior to this money grab!!

As I said before, he made himself out to be the sucker. Two lesbians played him and he gets stuck with the financial responsibility of their irresponsibility!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies