Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 02:52 PM

9,890 posts, read 10,822,703 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
Due to the wild double standards that black folk live with on a day to day basis I must conclude that the fact that society considers Obama to be black is a good thing.

Because Obama is black----

People are now concerned about where their tax dollars are going and are worried about the deficit.
Where as the last 8yrs no one cared about reckless tax-cuts during a time of war.

People now are worried about the Govt. Fema camps about the domestic spying the infringing of the govt on basic liberties.
Where as folks sat Idly by the last 8yrs and didnt have a word to say about the BS Patriot act, warrantless wiretapping, or the prospect that the govt was setting things up to control the American public moreso than keep out terrorist

People are watching Obama to make sure he doesnt wag the Dog with Iran just to gain some political capital.
Where as the last guy lied straight to your faces and you could care less as he ruined the military and robbed the tax-payers.

People are making sure Obama "Dont give them no Socialized medicine"
Where as 8yrs ago folks didnt care about that joke Medicaid Part-D BS and the non negtiation rules as it pertains to perscription drugs deal.

I could go on and on but really you get the jist. Folks are gonna hold this Kenyan half-negro accountable. Govt is the enemy even though ---WE ARE THE GOVT---- DO the words for and by the people mean anything to folks. Nah to busy getting talking points from Fox and folks who laugh that you are stupid enough to fall for their tricks. You people are Brownshirts and your "Night of the Long Knives" is coming and I am going to laugh my ***** off.

Obama isnt going to be able to pull off a NAFTA---Like Bill
Obama isnt going to be able to Wag the Dog ------Like George
Obama cant cut deals with the likes of Bin Laden and Saddam---Like Bush and Reagan.
The spotlight is just too bright.
Its a double standard but I think its best for the country. Either Obama will rise to the ocasion and do what is right for the country or all the added scrutiny will destroy him.
Translation..........................at the end of the day, Obama's failures, aren't his fault , its all you racist white folks fault.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2010, 03:01 PM

1,715 posts, read 4,777,609 times
Already setting up excuses for failure

Old 02-27-2010, 03:02 PM

504 posts, read 456,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
Translation..........................at the end of the day, Obama's failures, aren't his fault , its all you racist white folks fault.

Exactly the opposite my friend......He knew what he was getting into. If he choses to shill for corporate America then let him be judged so. The wild allegations of marxism etc is laughable---He is a Capitalist tool.

Old 02-27-2010, 03:04 PM

924 posts, read 1,644,273 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by silas777 View Post
I hope that was sarcasm.

Funny thing is:

When Bush was President, Democrats bitched until the cows came home.

Now that Obama (the Democrat) is President, the Republicans *****

Why is this so hard to grasp for the few morons who call racism whenever they see any criticism aimed at Obama?

Old 02-27-2010, 03:07 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,663,011 times
Quote:
Due to the wild double standards that black folk live with on a day to day basis I must conclude that the fact that society considers Obama to be black is a good thing.

Because Obama is black----

People are now concerned about where their tax dollars are going and are worried about the deficit.
Where as the last 8yrs no one cared about reckless tax-cuts during a time of war.

People now are worried about the Govt. Fema camps about the domestic spying the infringing of the govt on basic liberties.
Where as folks sat Idly by the last 8yrs and didnt have a word to say about the BS Patriot act, warrantless wiretapping, or the prospect that the govt was setting things up to control the American public moreso than keep out terrorist

People are watching Obama to make sure he doesnt wag the Dog with Iran just to gain some political capital.
Where as the last guy lied straight to your faces and you could care less as he ruined the military and robbed the tax-payers.

People are making sure Obama "Dont give them no Socialized medicine"
Where as 8yrs ago folks didnt care about that joke Medicaid Part-D BS and the non negtiation rules as it pertains to perscription drugs deal.

I could go on and on but really you get the jist. Folks are gonna hold this Kenyan half-negro accountable. Govt is the enemy even though ---WE ARE THE GOVT---- DO the words for and by the people mean anything to folks. Nah to busy getting talking points from Fox and folks who laugh that you are stupid enough to fall for their tricks. You people are Brownshirts and your "Night of the Long Knives" is coming and I am going to laugh my ***** off.

Obama isnt going to be able to pull off a NAFTA---Like Bill
Obama isnt going to be able to Wag the Dog ------Like George
Obama cant cut deals with the likes of Bin Laden and Saddam---Like Bush and Reagan.
The spotlight is just too bright.
Its a double standard but I think its best for the country. Either Obama will rise to the ocasion and do what is right for the country or all the added scrutiny will destroy him.

I love it. Blaming all barry's problems on his race. That is what I would expect of a liberal. No one is responsible for thier actions in the mind of a liberal- it is always someone else's fault.

Old 02-27-2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
I hope that was sarcasm.

Funny thing is:

When Bush was President, Democrats bitched until the cows came home.

Now that Obama (the Democrat) is President, the Republicans *****

Why is this so hard to grasp for the few morons who call racism whenever they see any criticism aimed at Obama?

I have no problems at all with TRUE POLICY CRITCISM's. But you know damn well your side has throwing in code-words and inuendo to inflame the most ignorant of your base.............. The Repubs have made no bones about "THE SOUTHERN STRATEGY" ever since Johnson signed the civil rights bill. Problem is its 2010 and you just make yourselves look stupid going that route knowing full well that the folks who respond to those dog whistle are dying out ---Quickly and wont be there for you in 2020. Dummies!!!!!!!!!

Old 02-27-2010, 03:17 PM

9,890 posts, read 10,822,703 times
Quote:
Problem is its 2010 and you just make yourselves look stupid going that route knowing full well that the folks who respond to those dog whistle are dying out ---Quickly and wont be there for you in 2020. Dummies!!!!!!!!!
More than half of Hispanics identify as conservative, poll finds | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Texas Politics | The Dallas Morning News

Old 02-27-2010, 03:24 PM

True conservatism you damn right most black folk also. Problem is the corporatists, nazi's armageddonist's and facists have taken over the conservative/republican movement. If Barry Goldwater was alive today he would be a Democrat cause your side is pushing for the demise of America. Democrats nowadays are nothing but Republican lite.
And your base doesnt want to have to rub elbows with Minorities. ----------Lets be HONEST HERE!!!

Old 02-27-2010, 03:32 PM

924 posts, read 1,644,273 times
Quote:
True conservatism you damn right most black folk also. Problem is the corporatists, nazi's armageddonist's and facists have taken over the conservative/republican movement. If Barry Goldwater was alive today he would be a Democrat cause your side is pushing for the demise of America. Democrats nowadays are nothing but Republican lite.
And your base doesnt want to have to rub elbows with Minorities. ----------Lets be HONEST HERE!!!
For the love of God will you stop playing the victim? It's hard to sympathize when all you do is ***** about how you're oppressed (which is total BS).

Old 02-27-2010, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
For the love of God will you stop playing the victim? It's hard to sympathize when all you do is ***** about how you're oppressed (which is total BS).

VICTIM------WTF?
Youre out of straws to grab friend that is no argument to what I had to say.
Drink your mountan dew, sip your budlight, trim up your mullet and slide your hand up your sisters bra, then call it a weekend and hopefully show up with some coherent arguments on monday.

Good weekend to you friend. Bubye
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies