Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-27-2010, 03:45 PM

924 posts, read 1,638,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLA-P View Post
VICTIM------WTF?
Youre out of straws to grab friend that is no argument to what I had to say.
Drink your mountan dew, sip your budlight, trim up your mullet and slide your hand up your sisters bra, then call it a weekend and hopefully show up with some coherent arguments on monday.

Good weekend to you friend. Bubye
Was that your attempt at racial profiling?

It's okay, the truth hurts at first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-27-2010, 03:54 PM

504 posts, read 455,769 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Llewelyn View Post
Was that your attempt at racial profiling?

It's okay, the truth hurts at first.

No not racial profiling just ignorant post profiling.

Go Ahead State your points------But I am done with you hopefully someone will dumb-down there posts for you or you will find a fellow knuckledragger to agree with you that I am some Obama loving dope smoking gay sex having black hippy. Regardless you arent going to get a response from me no longer in this thread---Bubye Mr. Dirt. Bubye.

Old 02-27-2010, 03:56 PM

924 posts, read 1,638,582 times
Quote:
No not racial profiling just ignorant post profiling.

Go Ahead State your points------But I am done with you hopefully someone will dumb-down there posts for you or you will find a fellow knuckledragger to agree with you that I am some Obama loving dope smoking gay sex having black hippy. Regardless you arent going to get a response from me no longer in this thread---Bubye Mr. Dirt. Bubye.
Way to put words in my mouth. All I said was that you seem to have an inferiority complex.

But hey I'm too dumb to understand anyways.

Old 02-27-2010, 04:06 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,261,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
I was trying to avoid this one, but just thought I would point something out. You say he's not black, but then in quite a few threads you've posted that Blacks voted for him because he's black. Why the contradiction?

Same as the Op, 95% of blacks voted for him because THEY believe he is black. Many ignored the real facts.

No contradiction on my part at all.

Old 02-27-2010, 04:48 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,066,134 times
Quote:
Trust me-----The left "CAN'T" stand Obama but due to the power of the corporatocracy they know this is the best they will ever get--------Pre-Revolution.....
Quote:
Please dont make me waste my key strokes---go head and google the brownshirts and what happened to them on the night of the long knives.

My this sounds like an awful lot like a true hate filled violent hussein obama minion. Is that the impression you are painting here? It wouldn't surpeise me. The left wingers have always been the haters, the most violent.

Old 02-27-2010, 04:53 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,066,134 times
My my my, when the big bad man gets called on his "playing th victim card" he is done. His vailed threats and racist games were not working out as planned.

It's all because hussein obama is bllllaaaacccckkkk

Old 02-27-2010, 05:27 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,786,674 times
Quote:
Trust me lol AMERICA treats him like he is black. I have studied the dude and if AMERIKKKA would accept him on the white side he would gladly be there. Dont get pissed at me I didnt come up with the 1-drop rule.

If he had truly gone through the BLACK AMERICAN expreince trust me he would be a partner in a high powered law office (ala Edwards) making mega millions and not giving a hoot about about the ego-trip of being president or any of you people who make less than 500k a yr.
I know American treats him like he's black. What President have you heard of people call him by his first name. It's never President Obama. It's Mr Obama. Even when people were tired of GW -- he was still Mr President.

In your mind what is the black experience?? How do you know he didn't get that "experience"??

Old 02-27-2010, 05:31 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,375,819 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
The left wingers have always been the haters, the most violent.

examples please

Old 02-27-2010, 05:33 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,786,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Barack Obama is giving black people a bad name. Really, could we have had a worse president? I really feel sorry for them.
It's funny how people say that! One black person do something wrong (in your eyes) than all of us are wrong. Puleeze get a life. When Bush was wrong did he give whites a bad name. I fell sorry for YOU!

Old 02-27-2010, 05:39 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,518,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Barack Obama is giving black people a bad name. Really, could we have had a worse president? I really feel sorry for them.

Here we have yet another person speaking for an entire race. Feel sorry for yourself.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies