Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-28-2010, 04:09 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,354,979 times

Advertisements

What a bunch of crap . I don't know anybody that decry's any black organization that tries to prevent teen pregnancy , violence , etc. Maybe it's their continous cries of racism , and victimization that people are tired of . The original post in this thread just oozes victimization . It's sickening . Shysters like Jackson and Sharpton have convinced black people that they can't get a fair shake , even though we have a black President , Cabinet members , Supreme Court Justice , etc. Go find something valid to whine about .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-28-2010, 04:12 PM

7,727 posts, read 12,383,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by xube View Post
Black people, like Native people and all people need to return to their tribal ways and stop using the whiteman's organizations to try and change their communities...return to the tribe...and things will change...men will finally get off their knees and become fathers...and women be once more respected as the givers of life...and elders will become rulers rather than victims...and children will grow to be dependent on themselves as adults rather than the handouts and hand me downs of the whiteman...aho
The majority of "Black Americans" have never had "tribal ways". They are Americans, they never lived in "tribes" therefore they cannot "return to the tribe".

Old 02-28-2010, 04:15 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhounit View Post
I don't know anybody that decry's any black organization that tries to prevent teen pregnancy , violence , etc.
Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the french I took

But I know about C-D forums.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...acp-racst.html

Old 02-28-2010, 04:18 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,045,746 times
The meaning of deadlock....

Quote:
A deadlock is a situation wherein two or more competing actions are waiting for the other to finish, and thus neither ever does.
It is often seen in a paradox like the "chicken and the egg".

“When two trains approach each other at a crossing, both shall come to a full stop and neither shall start up again until the other has gone.”

— Illogical statute passed by the Kansas Legislature
Deadlock - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by World Citizen; 02-28-2010 at 04:33 PM..

Old 02-28-2010, 04:35 PM

1,085 posts, read 2,233,338 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
...but we sure as hell don't like any organization or program that tries to achieve those goals?

Blacks (ever notice that it is never black PEOPLE?) need to go to get an education so they can get a job and stop blaming the white man!

But the National Negro College Fund is Racist for trying to do that.

Black need to get over feeling like victims, get some self-esteem and join the rest of society!

But that Black History Month is racist because it promotes black self-esteem and teaches blacks that they have contributed in many positive ways to the history of this country!

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his actions. You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He will find his "proper place" and will stay in it. You do not need to send him to the back door. He will go without being told. In fact, if there is no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes it necessary."
-- Dr. Carter G. Woodson, "TheMiseducation of the Negro"

Dr. Carter Woodson, Founder of Black History Month* -- Courtesy of The Freeman Institute

Blacks need to stop their criminal behavior, unwed pregnancies and other behaviors that keep them in poverty.

That's why we decry organizations like the NAACP for their racist attempts to... stop teen pregnancy, black on black crime (who are the vast majority of black crime victims), and annually honors those African Americans who have lived exemplary lives in the hopes that other African Americans might emulate them.

Blacks need to stop rioting and protesting in the street, you need to join the system!

But that Congressional Black Caucus is Racist because they get together inside the system and try to promote the interest of black folks!

Lawd Almighty, I'll be damned if it don't make a colored man's head spin!

Generally, I avoid the black.... threads for the very reasons that I've pointed out above, with a little touch of schadenfreude ( I now that's a mighty pretension word for an old colored man, but ole Ezra Cornell thought negroes were worth educating). The comments are verbatum and they might be a bit exaggerated but I think that point is pretty much right on the money.
LOL. Also why can't Blacks just be normal regular Americans and embrace American culture, but if they move onto my block, I'm outta here

Old 02-28-2010, 04:37 PM

31,387 posts, read 37,048,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParkerP View Post
LOL. Also why can't Blacks just be normal regular Americans and embrace American culture, but if they move onto my block, I'm outta here
I'm feel'n the love!

Old 02-28-2010, 04:41 PM

15,852 posts, read 35,135,091 times
Due to a recent change of job, I have dramatically altered my opinion of Black people. They are much smarter and more capable than I had given them credit for in the past. All I had to go on previously was popular culture images, since i don't know any personally and have not for most of my life.

Why black people allow the popular culture images to degrade them is beyond me. Honestly, I thought that they all communicated by unintelligible jibberish until I spoke to them on the telephone and they were perfectly capable of talking in a comprehensible manner. Some were actually pleasant to talk to - moreso than some of the white people I talked to.

Popular culture is doing the black American an huge disservice and painting a very unattractive and untrue picture of who they are. It's truly sad.

20yrsinBranson

Old 02-28-2010, 04:44 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,354,979 times
Quote:
Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the french I took

But I know about C-D forums.

//www.city-data.com/forum/polit...acp-racst.html
That's it ? That's all you got ? One thread on an internet forum defines the whole racism issue ? I think I see the problem here . Yet another " victim " screaming for attention and wanting to blame others instead of accepting responsibility . Easier that way , huh ?

Old 02-28-2010, 04:46 PM

5,715 posts, read 15,045,746 times
Default just keep feeding the fire

Quote:
I'm feel'n the love!
This is obviously another hater thread meant for blacks only.

You've thrown out some troll bait and now you are sitting back, waiting for stupid white people to say things about black people that reinforce bad perceptions
and feed your hatred.

Then people wonder why there are so many haters out there....

Sorry I interrupted!

Last edited by World Citizen; 02-28-2010 at 05:20 PM..

Old 02-28-2010, 05:17 PM

3,440 posts, read 8,040,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
I get sick of black people talking about being slaves etc....they obvious forgot that Jewish people were slaves as well and hardly any Jew will talk about it..
First of all, Jews never mention the holocaust that occurred in Africa (today known as Namibia) when the Germans were tying to colonize parts of South Africa 30 year BEFORE the Jews in Germany were even touched.

Secondly, it does not matter if individual Jews don't talk about the Holocaust because the major media talks for them! In other words, there were MANY different periods of time when a mass group of people were murdered, but yet, the American media only wants to focus on one particular Holocaust in that of the Jews in 1940s; who just happen to be Caucasian.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies