Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 08:26 AM

30,058 posts, read 18,652,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy1 View Post
Ok, kids/people, this is your brain on drugs!

Pelosi: We are the most ethical Congress - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Pelosi: We are the most ethical Congress

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Friday said that she is running the most ethical Congress in history.

Asked at a press conference about her promise to run the most ethical Congress in the wake of new findings that Rep. Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.) broke House rules, Pelosi interjected, "We are."

But Pelosi dodged on whether she would discipline Rangel, who helms the powerful Ways and Means Committee.

After Democrats reclaimed the majority in the House of Representatives in 2006, Pelosi, who at the time was poised to become speaker, said "the Democrats intend to lead the most honest, most open and most ethical Congress in history."

I would love to see an IQ score on San Fran Nan, as she is obviously one of the dumbest people to ever be in the congress, let alone speaker of the house. She can barely speak in complete sentences. When one considers her constituency (San Francisco), it becomes a little easier to understand how a district in the US could send such a moron to represent them in congress. It really shows that liberalism is formalized lunacy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2010, 08:45 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,680,664 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kappy1 View Post
Ok, kids/people, this is your brain on drugs!

Pelosi: We are the most ethical Congress - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Pelosi: We are the most ethical Congress

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) on Friday said that she is running the most ethical Congress in history.

Asked at a press conference about her promise to run the most ethical Congress in the wake of new findings that Rep. Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.) broke House rules, Pelosi interjected, "We are."

But Pelosi dodged on whether she would discipline Rangel, who helms the powerful Ways and Means Committee.

After Democrats reclaimed the majority in the House of Representatives in 2006, Pelosi, who at the time was poised to become speaker, said "the Democrats intend to lead the most honest, most open and most ethical Congress in history."
Appears she thinks statements make facts. I would like to make a statement now and see if anyone believes me. We are not 12 trillion in debt its just a budget issue.
How did that feel?
Liberals and now call themselves progressives I noticed progressives like to play pretend.
I'm not a liberal I'm a progressive right Nancy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies