Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-01-2010, 12:52 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,709,848 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
Agreed. She is toxic to any political ticket that has aspirations of holding a high office.
At this point Obama would lose to Sarah Palin, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sarah Connors and even Sarah Lee. There is no doubt in my mind that he is one and done; no doubt whatsoever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-01-2010, 12:53 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
My dying 4 year old hamster could beat Sarah Palin in an election. Cheney is too old. We wouldn't want him having his 6th, 7th, 8th or whatever heart attack he is on now, now would we?

And honestly, I dont know of many conservatives that like Cheney. I know some like Palin for whatever reason.

Either which way OBAMA 2012!

Old 03-01-2010, 12:56 PM

8,949 posts, read 12,132,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
At this point Obama would lose to Sarah Palin, Sarah Jessica Parker, Sarah Connors and even Sarah Lee. There is no doubt in my mind that he is one and done; no doubt whatsoever.
You confuse what you wish to be with actual fact.

Old 03-01-2010, 01:00 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,982,144 times
Quote:
Too bad yesterday's (2/28) Gallop poll disagrees with you.

Gallup Daily: Obama Job Approval

Obama Job Approval

50% Approve
44% Disapprove

You were saying?

Old 03-01-2010, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post

Obama Job Approval

50% Approve
44% Disapprove

You were saying?
Bookmark this thread and see me in 2 years. I guarantee Obama is one and done. Guarantee it.

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
No he wouldnt Sorry.

In order to beat Obama someone is going to have to get the hispanic vote away from Obama and get majority of the independents and Palin cant get either

8,762 posts, read 11,569,482 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post

Obama Job Approval

50% Approve
44% Disapprove

You were saying?
Some people are so blinded by their delusions that it is amazing. They have this intense hatred of Obama after just a year. I dont recall many Democrats protesting until the war and crap. Even then at the end of Bush term, his approval was middle 20's? That means it werent just liberals who disliked him.

It is so sad. I mostly see the right as nothing but whining crybabies. It is sad too because there are some conservative ideas I am a fan of but there is no one who is interested in putting these ideas into place. In the end, we get people like Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin. Sad sad sad.

Quote:
Bookmark this thread and see me in 2 years. I guarantee Obama is one and done. Guarantee it.
Bookmark this thread and see me in three years. I guarantee he is not done. Guarantee it.

5,165 posts, read 6,050,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
My dying 4 year old hamster could beat Sarah Palin in an election. Cheney is too old. We wouldn't want him having his 6th, 7th, 8th or whatever heart attack he is on now, now would we?

And honestly, I dont know of many conservatives that like Cheney. I know some like Palin for whatever reason.

Either which way OBAMA 2012!
The problem with American voters right in the above post. Their mind is made up 30 months in advance.

And how do you know there will not be a candidate you may like better in 2012?

How do you know Obama will not fail the American people by pandering to the Giant Corporations and carrying out many Bush policies?

Maybe there will be an independant who would actually change the way Washington is run. Not one who just pretended to want to change Washington in his campaign.

Old 03-01-2010, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
No he wouldnt Sorry.

In order to beat Obama someone is going to have to get the hispanic vote away from Obama and get majority of the independents and Palin cant get either
Hmmm....you're from SoFla and the name Marco Rubio isn't familiar? He's as hard core tea party conservative as they come, and he's Cuban American. By 2012, he'll be 2 years into the senate (sound familiar?) I think it would be crazy cool to see a Palin/Rubio ticket. None the less, it will be interesting.

Old 03-01-2010, 01:05 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,524,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise
At this point Obama would lose to...
Quote:
Bookmark this thread and see me in 2 years.
Your crystal ball is faulty. It's shifting between present and future modes. You didn't buy one of those Toyota crystal balls, did you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies