Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-02-2010, 10:16 AM

6,485 posts, read 12,484,207 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
0bama is dead politically as it is, we are just waiting on 2012 to broom him aside into the ash heap of inglorious history.
I remember they said the same of Bill Clinton in 1994.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-02-2010, 10:20 AM

7,006 posts, read 6,969,268 times
Sounds like wishful thinking on his part.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:21 AM

52,219 posts, read 33,969,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by city414 View Post
isnt far from truth....he tells the truth like it or not
is that so?

Quote:
"The God who taught me calls the white man the skunk of the planet earth. He is so wicked and so filthy that God calls him the skunk of the planet earth.” -Louis Farrakhan
Quote:
"take this beautiful woman — she's your queen! She's your jewel. Don't let a white man get near this black woman. And last but not least, black man, don't let that white man at anytime in your life give you his white woman! We don't want her!" -Louis Farrakhan
Quote:
"The white man is our mortal enemy, and we cannot accept him. I will fight to see that vicious beast go down into the late of fire prepared for him from the beginning, that he never rise again to give any innocent black man, woman or child the hell that he has delighted in pouring on us for 400 years." -Louis Farrakhan
Quote:
“It is an act of mercy to white people that we end your world... We must end your world and bring in a new world.” -Louis Farrakhan
Quote:
“We will tar and feather them, we will hang them from the highest limb, we will chop off their heads and roll them down the street.” -Louis Farrakhan
are these examples of farrakhan's 'truth' that you speak of?

Old 03-02-2010, 10:26 AM

37,707 posts, read 21,832,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
I remember they said the same of Bill Clinton in 1994.
Dude, don't try and ruin it for me!

One thing you need to remember, is that Clinton read the public opinions, so he dropped healthcare, moderated, and moved to the center, and went along with republicans to balance the budget. 0bama is lurching full left, and keeps digging a deeper hole.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:32 AM

31,387 posts, read 36,919,204 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
CHICAGO, March 1 (UPI) -- Nation of Islam Minister Louis Farrakhan said the "white right" wants U.S. President Barack Obama to be assassinated.

Farrakhan attacks Jews, 'white right' - UPI.com
Now if you authored a thread about Farrakhan's anti-semitism we might have had some controversy to speak on, but to argue that Farrakhan is off the mark when he says the "white right" wants Obama assassinated... well depending on who constitutes this "white right" that he refers to, his remarks aren't exactly hyperbole.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Dude, don't try and ruin it for me!

One thing you need to remember, is that Clinton read the public opinions, and moved to the center, 0bama is lurching full left, and keeps digging a deeper hole.
We'll see what happens after the November elections. For now, and I posted this in another thread, this is an interesting read on one of the conflicts apparent in the Obama White House:

Dems: Emanuel’s ‘gut instincts’ trump Obama’s - Washington Post- msnbc.com

As for Farrakhan, I didn't think he was relevant anymore.

Old 03-02-2010, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ovcatto View Post
Now if you authored a thread about Farrakhan's anti-semitism we might have had some controversy to speak on, but to argue that Farrakhan is off the mark when he says the "white right" wants Obama assassinated... well depending on who constitutes this "white right" that he refers to, his remarks aren't exactly hyperbole.
I don't doubt there are a few crazies on this so-called "white right," but most of them are smart enough to know that an Obama assassination would potentially be catastrophic to this country.

Old 03-03-2010, 02:29 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,377,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
He should have been in jail for treason years ago.

We need to put out the trash like him.

Unfortunately for us, he needed to be put out with the trash years ago. But so much new TRASH will just follow.

Old 03-03-2010, 03:20 PM

10,793 posts, read 13,498,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by uggabugga View Post
hmmm. the same vile, hate-filled idiot that was awarded 'man of the year' by obama's moonbat church?
This guy...

Castro

Kim Jon Il

Chavez

These guys seem to live forever don't they .....

Old 03-03-2010, 03:42 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,188,078 times
You mean he's a complete loon?

Oh right, next you'll be telling me water is wet, cmon now
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies