U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-04-2010, 08:42 AM
 
Location: Austin
1,477 posts, read 1,545,005 times
Reputation: 435

Advertisements

Quote:
The former Alaska governor is teaming with uber-producer Mark Burnett to shop a reality series about her home state, network sources confirm.
Source: Sarah Palin shopping Alaska reality show -- The Live Feed | THR (http://www.thrfeed.com/2010/03/sarah-palin-shopping-alaska-reality-show.html - broken link)

Is there anything she won't do for money?

She is such a *****.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-04-2010, 09:09 AM
 
5,165 posts, read 5,579,734 times
Reputation: 1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by joejitsu View Post
Source: Sarah Palin shopping Alaska reality show -- The Live Feed | THR (http://www.thrfeed.com/2010/03/sarah-palin-shopping-alaska-reality-show.html - broken link)

Is there anything she won't do for money?

She is such a *****.
LOL- JoeJitsu- Stop being a hypocrite. If a major network came to you and offered you say $2 million to do a reality show for a few months I am sure you would turn them down. Right?

Im sure you would not write a book if you knew it would sell millions of copies. Right?

I am sure you would not do tv appearences and endorsements for millions of dollars. Right?

I am no fan of Palin's politics but to critisize her for making some money off her deal is irrational and hypocritical.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2010, 11:27 AM
 
1,317 posts, read 1,291,620 times
Reputation: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
Im sure you would not write a book if you knew it would sell millions of copies. Right?
You mean put your name on somebody else's book. Tom Clancy puts his name on books, video games and movies.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2010, 11:45 AM
 
527 posts, read 430,927 times
Reputation: 256
The relaity TV world is the perfect place for Palin-better that than her holding any kind of office- she fits in well with the types found on reality television-those more concerned with media attention than anything else-
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2010, 11:48 AM
 
Location: Houston
3,567 posts, read 4,292,339 times
Reputation: 931
This is the end of her "political career". Of course that's assuming that she used to have one.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2010, 11:49 AM
 
5,165 posts, read 5,579,734 times
Reputation: 1067
Quote:
Originally Posted by theolsarge View Post
You mean put your name on somebody else's book. Tom Clancy puts his name on books, video games and movies.
Whatever. The point is I find it hard to believe Mr Joejitsu is not being hypocritical.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-04-2010, 12:05 PM
 
Location: Austin
1,477 posts, read 1,545,005 times
Reputation: 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleanhouse View Post
LOL- JoeJitsu- Stop being a hypocrite. If a major network came to you and offered you say $2 million to do a reality show for a few months I am sure you would turn them down. Right?

Im sure you would not write a book if you knew it would sell millions of copies. Right?

I am sure you would not do tv appearences and endorsements for millions of dollars. Right?

I am no fan of Palin's politics but to critisize her for making some money off her deal is irrational and hypocritical.
And you know me personally and know what I would do?

You are a pyschic and can read my mind?

Cleanhouse.

No, I am not being hypocritical. I would not do a reality tv show even if I was offered $2 million. No amount of money in the world is enough for me to give up my privacy, dignity, and anonymiaty.

I would write a book if it would sell millions of copies, but I wouldn't have someone else write the book and then act like I wrote it. Even if someone else wrote a bibliography about me they would get the credit for writing it not me.

You shouldn't judge people you don't know.

For isntance I could accuse you of killing and molesting children, and it would be just as credible as your accusation that I would also do a reality television show.

Lets refrain from sinking to that level ok?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top