Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 06:58 PM

6,485 posts, read 12,535,852 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDominadora View Post
I can't wait to see the look on some of their faces when China decides to make America her colony.
We'll all be long gone by then. For now, China still needs us more than we need them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-04-2010, 07:02 PM

There are plenty of examples of successful non-white men in this country. But if we're going to generalize, it would be more fair to state that the country is run by a few white folks. Fact is, the vast, vast majority of whites are shut out in the same way blacks and other minorities are. The U.S. is much more a classist country than it is a racist one. That's an inconvenient truth for the poverty pimps out there (I admit I borrowed that term from a black man), but it is the truth.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron. View Post
He certainly was not talking to blacks in his speech.

Then I must insist you listen to that speech closer. He also spoke of "white resentment."

Old 03-04-2010, 07:09 PM

139 posts, read 441,288 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grmasterb View Post
We'll all be long gone by then. For now, China still needs us more than we need them.
I'll definitely be LONG gone but being fortunate enough to work in an international economic capacity there are some extremely POWERFUL brains in both China and India. Their ascent to the top in a few short decades is amazing.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:09 PM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverkid View Post
Use some logic guys - it's simple. It's a fact that minorities aren't as successful as white. Logically, either they don't want to be, or they can't be. Since it doesn't make sense to not want to be successful, then they must not be capable. Success is due to intelligence and behaviors that lead to success. This is dictated by genetics. Obviously whites are genetically more intelligent. Knowing that God created man, the answer become clear:

God intended the White race to be superior race destined to lead the world.
Oh man, I'm almost 100% positive you're being facetious. You should put the roll your eyes icon after this post.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:13 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,698,072 times
What a phoney excuse for racist trolling? Oh I watch bloomberg so I know something, Weeeeeeee!

I watch Fox """News""" so I'm Fairly Unbalanced

Old 03-04-2010, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDominadora View Post
I'll definitely be LONG gone but being fortunate enough to work in an international economic capacity there are some extremely POWERFUL brains in both China and India. Their ascent to the top in a few short decades is amazing.
No doubt, but I suppose being able to pollute the Earth recklessly while developed nations have had to comply with strict environmental laws has helped. And, in the case of the Chinese, currency manipulation has been effective, too.

Old 03-04-2010, 07:15 PM

146 posts, read 112,497 times
it might help the white guilt crowd in their convictions to explain why they think black people care about them at all? should you really feel guilty for being white when the majority of black people don't really like you to begin with because you are white? you might as well just roll with it and live your own life versus feeling guilty for the words and actions of other white people

Old 03-04-2010, 07:16 PM

3,650 posts, read 9,212,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hillrunner View Post
I wouldnt do business with you. Stop crying about what could ,would,or should happen and just WORK. Your already making excuses for your own failure. Stop beating a dead horse.
Where's the fun in that? Racist!

lol

As the 3-ring circus of America and the "race thing" continues.........

Old 03-04-2010, 07:34 PM

52,697 posts, read 34,564,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverkid View Post
Use some logic guys - it's simple. It's a fact that minorities aren't as successful as white. Logically, either they don't want to be, or they can't be. Since it doesn't make sense to not want to be successful, then they must not be capable.
additional options should occur to even the most idiotic- they want to be successful, but haven't figured out how; or, have figured out how- but for whatever reason, have decided not to go that route.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies