Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-05-2010, 05:11 PM

12,380 posts, read 26,848,855 times

Advertisements

I hate to be graphic but me & alot other gays think Homophobes should be raped and castrated. Many of us , are getting tried of being picked on and being treated as second class citizens. I personally wouldn't do it , but there is a growing movement that would. You can only push a group so far before they break and turn violent.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2010, 05:19 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,155,936 times
Some of these bigoted people will probably have gay kids or someone in their family commit suicide. And they will be a contributing factor.

Old 03-05-2010, 05:20 PM

3,451 posts, read 7,054,063 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
No gay teachers teach my kids and never will. I love my children and spend the money to assure they are taught by normal people that are more interested in my children's education education and not their personal agendas.
We all know that the only thing gays are interested in is their own personal agenda

Old 03-05-2010, 05:22 PM

530 posts, read 779,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexis4Jersey View Post
I hate to be graphic but me & alot other gays think Homophobes should be raped and castrated. Many of us , are getting tried of being picked on and being treated as second class citizens. I personally wouldn't do it , but there is a growing movement that would. You can only push a group so far before they break and turn violent.
I can't agree with the violence, I have witnessed personally and experienced personally abuse toward the gay community. One of my very good friends (who eventually commited sucide) has had things thrown at him and on him for walking down the street, and have nasty comments yelled out at him, they have actually follwed us all the way back to his home while we were out walking in the evening yelling nastiness, threatening to harm him even kill him. For being seen with him I was branded a "f*g" lover and treated the same as he while we were together. Completely disgusting, remembering all this I am warming up to some mild violence

Old 03-05-2010, 05:29 PM

30,063 posts, read 18,660,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
A lot of posters here say that gays are "shoving their sexuality down America's throats" and that all gay people do is make their sexuality an issue. It would be all you were about too if it were the main reason you were discriminated against.

Would these gay issues be in the news if gays were afforded the same rights as heterosexuals? (Not just marriage--in many states it is legal to fire gay people because of their sexuality). The reason the lifestyle you hate is even being discussed so much is because of legislated discrimination and the vocal backlash against it.

Do you realize that by opposing equal rights you are perpetuating the constant flow of all things gay to your fragile minds?

Hey, cool. I want to be invisible too! There was an interesting segment on NPR regarding the choice between two super powers- flight or invisibility. Each choice spoke volumes about the psyche of the person making the "selection".

Old 03-05-2010, 05:32 PM

2,203 posts, read 5,084,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
No gay teachers teach my kids and never will. I love my children and spend the money to assure they are taught by normal people that are more interested in my children's education education and not their personal agendas.
Really....how do you know your heterosexual teacher isn't daydreaming about what he and his/her spouse are going to do to each other that night? Are you swimming around in their thoughts? Normal? lol....Lots of "normal" teachers are molesting kids these days....normal heterosexual teachers.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:43 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
What state was this? And were they a bunch of rowdy teen agers or gangs harassing you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlitwishes View Post
I can't agree with the violence, I have witnessed personally and experienced personally abuse toward the gay community. One of my very good friends (who eventually commited sucide) has had things thrown at him and on him for walking down the street, and have nasty comments yelled out at him, they have actually follwed us all the way back to his home while we were out walking in the evening yelling nastiness, threatening to harm him even kill him. For being seen with him I was branded a "f*g" lover and treated the same as he while we were together. Completely disgusting, remembering all this I am warming up to some mild violence

Old 03-05-2010, 07:53 PM

25,100 posts, read 39,254,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamOrbit View Post
Does it bother you that their are gay teachers that teach your kids?
The above statement is completely meaningless as written.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:01 PM

530 posts, read 779,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
What state was this? And were they a bunch of rowdy teen agers or gangs harassing you guys?
Texas, and it was a bunch of rowdy teens mostly with a few adult men thrown in the mix. Seriously I do not understand what the problem is, my friend was one of the kindest, most gentle people I have ever met, so why do some people feel the need to be cruel or hate someone based only on who they choose to love? Hopefully they will realize the pain they cause.

Old 03-05-2010, 09:04 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,940,301 times
Oh well that explains everything. Texas is backward as ****. Although nobody wants to admit it. It has some good cities but the culture is still really warped over there.

How did they know he was gay??? Was he a drag queen?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlitwishes View Post
Texas, and it was a bunch of rowdy teens mostly with a few adult men thrown in the mix. Seriously I do not understand what the problem is, my friend was one of the kindest, most gentle people I have ever met, so why do some people feel the need to be cruel or hate someone based only on who they choose to love? Hopefully they will realize the pain they cause.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies