Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2010, 06:33 PM

5,680 posts, read 11,539,296 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by g-man430 View Post
Where were these protests when Bush was spending their money on Iraq and Afghanistan? Something tells me their just upset a black man who is a democrat got elected president. If Obama was white and republican, you wouldn't see any protests. Oh and it's true. Looks like a KKK rally from the pics. Might as well be.
G-man, I usually respect you and your opinions, but you're REALLY drinking the kool-aid....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2010, 06:34 PM

11,706 posts, read 24,776,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateBooster View Post
G-man, I usually respect you and your opinions, but you're REALLY drinking the kool-aid....
Just stating the truth. Where were these rallies when Bush was spending OUR money on Iraq and Afghanistan? Don't be scared to answer the question. Oh and I LOVE kool-aid.

Old 03-07-2010, 06:35 PM

192 posts, read 607,454 times
Default dude...

...you just dont get it. I am not saying there isnt a difference, of course there is. I am asking why you would call yourself something that has an alternate meaning that is so ridiculous. Nevermind.

Old 03-07-2010, 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabin View Post
...you just dont get it. I am not saying there isnt a difference, of course there is. I am asking why you would call yourself something that has an alternate meaning that is so ridiculous. Nevermind.
Simple - two TOTALLY DIFFERENT terms...Completely. Subtle difference, but a difference all the same. OMG....

Old 03-07-2010, 06:37 PM

I told you this thread would get out of hand and go off the deep end. See what I cause? I love stirring up debates. It's fun watching everybody go on their rants and raves.

Old 03-07-2010, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Oh and I LOVE kool-aid.
Just remember that when we're all slaves (oops - insensitive term!) to The State...

Old 03-07-2010, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateBooster View Post
Just remember that when we're all slaves (oops - insensitive term!) to The State...
Too late. We've been slaves at the expense of the government since taxes were invented.

Old 03-07-2010, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Too late. We've been slaves at the expense of the government since taxes were invented.
Touchee....

Old 03-07-2010, 06:55 PM

2,068 posts, read 5,965,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabin View Post
Um...so, how could anyone take a group seriously who name themselves after a sexual act invoving dipping your testicles in someone else's open mouth. And two, these people (after having the smarts to name themselves after a sexual act invoving dipping your testicles in someone else's open mouth) are racist, uninformed hatemongers.

10 Most Offensive Tea Party Signs And Extensive Photo Coverage From Tax Day Protests (PHOTOS)
There are no words for such stupidity.

Old 03-07-2010, 08:19 PM

27 posts, read 105,964 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRedBull View Post
i've sat on the sidelines for too long. it's time to get involved and let my voice be heard against this insane progressive agenda that has ensnared dc and has this great nation on the brink of no return - beyond just emailing and calling our elected officials.

it is time for WE THE PEOPLE to unite and bring some common sense back into our government!

are there any tea party members out there that can share websites and upcoming local meetings with me?
my goal was not to create a firestorm. i'm not claiming to be a republican or a democrat. who i am is someone who is unhappy with the direction our country is headed. BOTH parties are to blame. i want to unite my voice with others so that we can be heard in dc and wake some of these people up to govern the will of the people and stop pushing their own agendas.

so again, i respectfully ask if there are any tea party members that can share upcoming local meetings with me?

***one side note - differing views are shared on this thread and i think that is part of what makes america great. we enjoy the freedom to do so, however, let us all rise above the fray and state our differences respectfully.***
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies