Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-06-2010, 03:15 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
“When I was sitting in that hearing room listening to Senator Levin and other pompous liberals blather on about the importance of gays and lesbians serving openly in the military, I felt sick to my stomach. But, I was also filled with anger that some Members of Congress would be so willing to undermine our military in order to cater to a small minority of individuals who love to engage in bizarre sex acts.”
Antigay Group: Repealing DADT Will Bring Sex-Crazed Gay Males | News | Advocate.com (http://advocate.com/News/Daily_News/2010/03/06/Antigay_Group_Repealing_DADT_Will_Bring_Sex_Crazed _Gay_Males/ - broken link)

I think they better worry more about straight men raping women in the military. I've heard that's a problem. Haven't heard anything about straight men being raped by gay men.

Last edited by AnUnidentifiedMale; 03-06-2010 at 03:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-06-2010, 03:22 PM

6,712 posts, read 13,459,170 times
Funny. When I was in the military I pretty much felt surrounded by a bunch of sex-crazed straight males... I don't see what their point is???

Old 03-06-2010, 03:26 PM

26,680 posts, read 28,667,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCSTroop View Post
Funny. When I was in the military I pretty much felt surrounded by a bunch of sex-crazed straight males... I don't see what their point is???
It's just the usual BS from a group that constantly uses homosexuality to try to scare people into voting for conservative Republicans.

In the meantime, half of their male members are probably going to gay bars and sex clubs when their wives and kids are busy.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies