Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-09-2010, 05:50 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,650,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Ssshh, do not tell them that, they cannot stand for someone to be successful and filthy rich like Rush.

They want Rush to pay for their HC because he is soooo darn rich.

And to think he only made 35 million last year and he has to pay for his own HC. That is simply not right. The government sucking cheese eaters should be paying for his HC.
"Government sucking Cheese eaters"!!!

Thank you, I'm sure rush shared that $35 million with you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-09-2010, 05:50 PM

150 posts, read 87,255 times
Rush Limbaugh will never have to worry about receiving the best health care the planet can provide. His net worth is close to a billion dollars. He makes his money railing against people who are trying to change a health care system which is the LEADING CAUSE OF PERSONAL BANKRUPTCIES in the United States, meanwhile, he owns enough wealth that his great-great-great-great-great grandchildren will be riding around in space-cars which allow them to never come in contact with the poor if they so choose. It's absolutely unbelievable.

The fact that so many people believe that a billionaire is in touch with working-class America is a testament to the force of the mass media in modern society

Old 03-09-2010, 05:52 PM

6,183 posts, read 6,056,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
I thought he was going to run off to Costa Rica with Liz Cheney! They could torture each other all they want. Just wishful thinking I guess.
I won't be able to get an errection for a week now. Thanks.

Old 03-09-2010, 05:59 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,881,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Ssshh, do not tell them that, they cannot stand for someone to be successful and filthy rich like Rush.

They want Rush to pay for their HC because he is soooo darn rich.

And to think he only made 35 million last year and he has to pay for his own HC. That is simply not right. The government sucking cheese eaters should be paying for his HC.
He does indeed pay for his own HC, right out of his pocket.

In fact, I think he even did that when he was poor.

Old 03-09-2010, 06:03 PM

38,496 posts, read 25,757,550 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanrene View Post

I do believe he paid for his "medications" out of pocket.

Old 03-09-2010, 06:04 PM

Quote:

Rush Limbaugh was the son of a lawyer from Cape Giradeau. He's never been poor a day in his life.

Old 03-09-2010, 06:11 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,160,486 times
If Rush shaved his head and wore combat boots he could pass for a skinhead and live somewhere with like minded neo-fascists.

Old 03-09-2010, 06:21 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,881,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
Rush Limbaugh was the son of a lawyer from Cape Giradeau. He's never been poor a day in his life.
Wrong.

As a responsible, working adult he was indeed poor was fired like 7 times from different jobs and made his own way. He wasn't sucking off his family or the government like a liberal would be doing.

Of course, we should believe YOUR version of his life...right?

Old 03-09-2010, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Wrong.

As a responsible, working adult he was indeed poor was fired like 7 times from different jobs and made his own way. He wasn't sucking off his family or the government like a liberal would be doing.

Of course, we should believe YOUR version of his life...right?
I think that speaks more about him than his level of income if he's been fired 7 times. LOL.

Once is a common mistake, 2 is bad news, 3 is a trend, 7 times? LOL

The Limbaughs are prominent family of lawyers in Missouri

How else could he have gotten any job if you've been fired more than 2 or 3 times? His name and his family had a lot to do with it.

If you want to tell me he pulled himself up by his bootstraps and the fact he could even get a job after being fired that much had nothing to do with his family, I need to wait a few hours, I don't have anything to get on my computer again from laughing so hard.

Old 03-09-2010, 06:27 PM

"As a responsible working adult"

LOL how "responsible" could someone be if they've been fired 7 times, had a drug addiction, dropped out of college and made the stupid racist comments he made about McNabb.

Honestly, do you even think before you post?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies