Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 03:49 PM

1,135 posts, read 3,982,336 times

Advertisements

Comparing WWII to the US's occupation/annexation of Iraq is
as ridiculous as comparing the Crusades to the Revolution.
Where do you get this stuff from ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2007, 03:53 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texanborn View Post
You're right, in 1941 it was Japan and today it is the Muslims that have attacked us....I say no mater who it is, hit them hard and don't stop until the job is finished.....Read what they were trying to do to JHK Airport....
BREAKING NEWS: "the Muslims" IS NOT a country!

EDIT:We weren't attacked by "the Muslims" We were attacked by zealots. There's a big difference. I read about JFK. so we should prepare the South American invasion force now?

Or are you proposing a 21st century holocaust?

Old 06-03-2007, 04:16 PM

1,135 posts, read 3,982,336 times
Iran is supposed to be the location of the Garden of Eden.
Im very surprised the number of good wholesome, family value
patriots who would like to see it bombed into oblivion.

Old 06-03-2007, 06:11 PM
PPG

509 posts, read 1,423,506 times
Hey I got an idea! Lets fight an Ideology with bullets and high tech weapons!

Old 06-03-2007, 07:53 PM

1,697 posts, read 3,481,805 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evlevo View Post
I think if everyone who is as fired up and "Patriotic" as Silas777 signed up for the military and went over there to fight, we would be much better equipped to deal with the Iraqi problems (and we wouldn't have people serving their 3rd tour in 4 years). I've served my country (U.S.M.C.), time for the members of the "attack Iran" crowd who have never worn the uniform to make the leap and do the same.
Oh, you are so right. These 101st Fighting Keyboardists are so eager and willing to start wars with any country that looks at us cross-eyed, while they sit behind their monitors licking the Cheetos off their fingers. Easy to talk tough when it's not you or anyone you love fighting all these GI Joe escapades...

Old 06-03-2007, 08:11 PM

989 posts, read 2,762,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb919 View Post
Oh, you are so right. These 101st Fighting Keyboardists are so eager and willing to start wars with any country that looks at us cross-eyed, while they sit behind their monitors licking the Cheetos off their fingers. Easy to talk tough when it's not you or anyone you love fighting all these GI Joe escapades...
As the great comedian David Cross said (I am paraphrasing).... When you are at the ball game and these "Paper Patriots" start feeling special singing along to the (now) token playing of Lee Greenwood's "Proud to be an American"... wait for the part that says "And I'll proudly stand up, next to you and defend her still today"... take the opportunity to calmly suggest to them that "Now's your chance buddy! I think they're still hiring!"

Old 06-03-2007, 08:31 PM

1,712 posts, read 4,233,051 times
The current president of Iran is just blowing hot air.

Old 06-04-2007, 08:53 AM

5,642 posts, read 15,711,475 times
Anyone see the National Geographic special last night about the GREEN BERETS in Afghanistan? Man, NOW THAT IS NOBLE. Wish I could sign up and help them out.

Old 06-05-2007, 02:37 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
BREAKING NEWS: "the Muslims" IS NOT a country!

EDIT:We weren't attacked by "the Muslims" We were attacked by zealots. There's a big difference. I read about JFK. so we should prepare the South American invasion force now?

Or are you proposing a 21st century holocaust?
More Breaking News....I know the Muslims are not a country....They are a bunch of nuts that are trying to take over the world....GO HOME LIBERAL!!!

Old 06-05-2007, 02:40 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,770,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb919 View Post
Oh, you are so right. These 101st Fighting Keyboardists are so eager and willing to start wars with any country that looks at us cross-eyed, while they sit behind their monitors licking the Cheetos off their fingers. Easy to talk tough when it's not you or anyone you love fighting
all these GI Joe escapades...
I gave a total of six years of my life to the military, how about you ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies