Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 11:13 PM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,741 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indurain View Post
It's like breastmilk.
Give the Palin apologists a sniff and they just can't help themselves.

Personally I blame McCain.
Go ahead, blame McCain. While I have respect for him, I pity the moment he decided to bring this train wreck into his campaign. And YOU ALL BUY HER B.S..!!!! Just like she planned you would.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2010, 12:42 AM

4,367 posts, read 3,483,507 times
Quote:
I'll have you know that Britain entered WWII in 1939.

Your lot were too busy profiteering from the war until you were dragged in Dec 1941.

carry on.

Ever heard of the Lend-Lease Act? No, guess you haven't

Thxbuhbye.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:47 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,632,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
Ever heard of the Lend-Lease Act? No, guess you haven't

Thxbuhbye.

What about supplying both the Britain/France and Germany with armaments, between 1939 and 1941?

Close the door after you.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:51 AM

Quote:
What about supplying both the Britain/France and Germany with armaments, between 1939 and 1941?

Close the door after you.
What about it? Got any sources? (By sources I mean credible sources).

Old 03-17-2010, 12:53 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,413,299 times
the sobering fact of the short life of sara palin on the national stage, is that this person was govenor of alaska and ran for vice president of the united states.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:24 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,632,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightflight View Post
What about it? Got any sources? (By sources I mean credible sources).
Credible sources?
What the hell is that meant to mean?

The history of how US commercial interests in funding and supplying the NAZI regime is well documented.

People like Prescott Bush had their snout in the trough.

Credible sources :
Trading with the Enemy 1933-1945 by Charles Higham.

The Immaculate Deception (The Bush Crime Family)
written by former CIA Agent Russell S. Bowen

Brown Brothers Harriman Bank makes interesting reading.

Arms of Krupp by William Manchester widely documents US involvement with Krupps.

Here's some interesting quotes

ADOLF'S BANKERS
Most all will be aware of Hitler's rise to power. What they probably don't know is that he was almost completely financed by money drawn from the privately owned American Federal Reserve.

"After WWI, Germany fell into the hands of the international bankers. Those bankers bought her and they now own her, lock, stock, and barrel. They have purchased her industries, they have mortgages on her soil, they control her production, they control all her public utilities.

The international German bankers have subsidised the present Government of Germany and they have also supplied every dollar of the money Adolph Hitler has used in his lavish campaign to build up threat to the government of Bruening.

When Bruening fails to obey the orders of the German International Bankers, Hitler is brought forth to scare the Germans into submission...

Through the Federal Reserve Board over $30 billion of American money has been pumped into Germany. You have all heard of the spending that has taken place in Germany...

Modernistic dwellings, her great planetariums, her gymnasiums, her swimming pools, her fine public highways, her perfect factories. All this was done on our money. All this was given to Germany through the Federal Reserve Board. The Federal Reserve Board has pumped so many billions of dollars into Germany that they dare not name the total."
Congressman Louis T.McFadden (D-PA) who served twelve years as Chairman of the Committee on Banking and Currency.

I've plenty of other source material for you to be getting on with.

Old 03-17-2010, 01:49 AM

I stand corrected (actually reminded; I've read about Prescott, but it was long ago). Are you aware of this: The Nazis' British bankers - News - The Independent

Old 03-17-2010, 07:41 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
{snip} It's just more of the "Why does Palin say one thing" yet something of a complete opposite nature come to fore regarding her actions?
She was only six years old when she used the Canadian system, but don't let that stand in your way.

Old 03-17-2010, 08:50 AM

2,126 posts, read 2,381,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
She was only six years old when she used the Canadian system, but don't let that stand in your way.
Stand in my way of what I could care less about this story or the facts. Palin is practically a rich Hollywood liberal now, in disguise as a mainstream bible thumping hockey Mom from the sticks. As an actress, she does a great job of manipulating her audience.

Old 03-17-2010, 09:53 AM

37,963 posts, read 22,147,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NomadScribe View Post
Stand in my way of what I could care less about this story or the facts. Palin is practically a rich Hollywood liberal now, in disguise as a mainstream bible thumping hockey Mom from the sticks. As an actress, she does a great job of manipulating her audience.
I meant, dont let it stand in your way of ignoring the facts, facts do not matter when all you desire is to attack Palin.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies