Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2010, 06:22 PM

416 posts, read 698,061 times

Advertisements

First of all, I'm a guy. Did you even read my posts??

Secondly, you sound angry at women... It sounds like you have issues outside of simply discussing abortion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
in this case at least the child has a "chance" that someone will love him

keep your legs closed if u yourself cant handle the ability God gave you to create a child inside of u..women are lucky in that aspect...they have an ability to say when and who they want to open thier legs for to become tha father of their child..Men dont have that ability so a woman should be more responsible knowing how her biology works...no one is saying that there aren't duesch bag dead beat dads out here...im saying a woman has control of her body and should know what her body is capable of....I mean what else do women want...they want freedom to abort their child...they want equal rights...while at the same time expecting the man to provide or at least have the ability to provide...they want to make fun of guys in the media all the time...they want to go to bars and get "free" drinks just for being a woman...they want extra attention compared to their brother growing up because their parents dont want daddy's girl to be corrupted by society...i can go on about what women want...as a movie with the same name has already been released,....what about a movie about what men want......yeah there are dogs out there ...and alot of dogs as far as men goes but we are expected to do everything and get the blame for everything that goes wrong...let your kid live women..dont kill em because you grew up in a society like the one i just mentioned in my run-on sentence...be a man...or actually 'be a woman' in your cases
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2010, 06:50 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
lol @ some of these posts. People serioulsy need to stop talking about things they know nothing of.

Old 03-16-2010, 06:54 PM

68,329 posts, read 54,389,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
lol @ some of these posts. People serioulsy need to stop talking about things they know nothing of.

As silence descends on the halls of Congress.......................................... .........

Old 03-16-2010, 09:32 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,789,009 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
your posts make me wonder how old you are 14?

I'm old enough to have self control....listen immature people attack someone personally...i attack women that have abortion and believe in it because they know it's wrong....I am not the one getting all hostile at a particular poster on here because i can't control my emotions like an adult in a debate....but "women" pro-choicers are too lazy and irresponsible to do what women always ask a guy to do...and that's take responsibility like a man...I never said the deadbeat dad's were right but before any woman who believes in abortion "EVER" tells another man to take responsibility for his kids or even thinks about that idea...they themselves need to really check on the way they conduct their lives.

Old 03-16-2010, 09:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post

Things we know nothing of huh?....You got me pinned down missy....you know my history don't ya.....just like you know all of our histories involving people in our path who had an abortion right?

Old 03-16-2010, 09:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter55 View Post
First of all, I'm a guy. Did you even read my posts??

Secondly, you sound angry at women... It sounds like you have issues outside of simply discussing abortion...

Yeah i have the right to be angry at women that have come in my path...u wanna trade lives?....think about it before u say yes ok?....u don't know me and my post is not a direct slam at you it is at the ideas that abortion is the right thing and i give my opinion and the reasons why i disagree with the responsibility that people have in our society....im a good looking, smart, and funny single guy no matter if you wanna say something smart about that and attack me or not, but i dont just go date everyone and have sex with people because its an urge....i stayed a virgin until i was 26 because i was waiting for the right one to come along....and now that im unemployed i have the control not to buy a beer at the bar for a girl and try to take her home and the control not to date at all because i know i dont have a foundation to support a kid if something were to happen....so if i can control myself...why cant these people who use abortion as an excuse to get rid of a burden to them control how they live?

Old 03-16-2010, 09:56 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
I'm old enough to have self control....listen immature people attack someone personally...i attack women that have abortion and believe in it because they know it's wrong....I am not the one getting all hostile at a particular poster on here because i can't control my emotions like an adult in a debate....but "women" pro-choicers are too lazy and irresponsible to do what women always ask a guy to do...and that's take responsibility like a man...I never said the deadbeat dad's were right but before any woman who believes in abortion "EVER" tells another man to take responsibility for his kids or even thinks about that idea...they themselves need to really check on the way they conduct their lives.

abortion and the women who have it is not just about women who don't take responsibility. there are many factors at work in society that contribute to it, so to brass it off in such simple minded logic as you do is to not see the entire picture. you are wearing blinders.

you thinking abortion is wrong does not make it so in fact for many people it is the opposite.

Old 03-16-2010, 10:01 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
Quote:
Yeah i have the right to be angry at women that have come in my path...u wanna trade lives?....think about it before u say yes ok?....u don't know me and my post is not a direct slam at you it is at the ideas that abortion is the right thing and i give my opinion and the reasons why i disagree with the responsibility that people have in our society....im a good looking, smart, and funny single guy no matter if you wanna say something smart about that and attack me or not, but i dont just go date everyone and have sex with people because its an urge....i stayed a virgin until i was 26 because i was waiting for the right one to come along....and now that im unemployed i have the control not to buy a beer at the bar for a girl and try to take her home and the control not to date at all because i know i dont have a foundation to support a kid if something were to happen....so if i can control myself...why cant these people who use abortion as an excuse to get rid of a burden to them control how they live?
it is very simple not everyone is you, nor do they share your values in life. you can't make people tow the line. education would go a long way in making people more responsible. as would wide spread free birth control. but the facts remain, pregnancy happens, protected or not, responsible or not. you want a 14 yr. old raising a baby? you think "she made her bed now she can lay in it" you willing to support the child w/your taxes till it is 18 as the mom is too scattered to feed and house the baby?

Old 03-16-2010, 11:39 PM

37,135 posts, read 42,214,810 times
Quote:
TMI baby.

But maybe you should be trying to get other guys to emulate you if abortion bothers you that much. I'm guessing a 26 year old male virgin can't really get into the mind of a 15 year old sexually active female.

Old 03-17-2010, 12:03 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,282,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefighter55 View Post
The sign of a fool who is losing a debate, bring in an entirely different dimension that completely expands scope and negates the original point. Nice work.

I didn't mention rape anywhere and that's a different circumstance. When you are willing to put your emotions in check and debate rationally, I'll be here. Until then, age away hippie
Entirely different dimension? Isn't that what you did when you brought paternity into this discussion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies