Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 02:26 PM

5,319 posts, read 8,984,492 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post

http://i731.photobucket.com/albums/ww318/SunnyDays90/worstever.jpg (broken link)
I see George W. Bush buttons can still be found on the internet!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-19-2010, 02:28 PM

8,276 posts, read 11,915,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayabone View Post
No change in H$ll that communist bast@rd will ever get elected to a second term, unless he declares himself king and voids all future elections... and I'm sure he will try to do that.. How can anyone follow that crooked SOB..? amazing, but it shows the intelligence of the American public.
Bush already tried that, choosing which laws he was "required" to obey..

And he will live in infamy..

Old 03-19-2010, 02:29 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I was having similar thoughts. If someone is still bitter about Bush, I totally understand. I would even say that you'd be crazy to not be bitter about what Bush did.
Exactly!

Old 03-19-2010, 02:30 PM

7,993 posts, read 12,860,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatyousay View Post
This is what I don't get. People complained about Bush, but as far as I can tell, Obama is just Bush on crack traveling at hyperspeed.
LOL!!!! Best comment I've read on CD in weeks!!!!!!! So true!!!!

Old 03-19-2010, 02:31 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,219,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
Worst president because he INHERITED a lot of MAJOR PROBLEMS that were TOO BIG to resolve in one year?

Problems which were CREATED when Republicans controlled our Government?

Problems which required Obama to spend more than ONE TRILLION DOLLARS to resolve !!!

Sure ... go ahead and try to put the blame on the new guy in the White House ....

because it is much easier than pointing a finger back at YOURSELVES !!!

We have 8 years of Republican mis-management to thank for getting us into this enormous mess !!!
While the Republicans do share much of the blame, we really should give credit where credit is due and thank President Clinton, who pushed banks to give out high risk mortgages without a concern for creditworthiness. Then the Federal Reserve for inflating a bubble after the 2001 recession.

While the Republicans engaged in wreckless spending, they've been out of power since 2007. The Democrats have been in control for over three years now. Obama has been in office over one year. When will Democrats start to take responsibility?

And no, they didn't have to spend one trillion dollars. This simply exasperated the problem. The Republican deficits pale in comparison to the Democrat's.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:32 PM

921 posts, read 1,132,097 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by suprascooby22 View Post
What are your thoughts?
No.

I think both of the Bush's already earned that title.

Their whole family is corrupt & are known for dealing drugs.

That's probably why he wasn't so forceful in finding Osama Bin Laden because the Bush family is in business with him.
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/fre...1_bushbin.html

Last edited by imalert; 03-19-2010 at 02:41 PM..

Old 03-19-2010, 02:33 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,123,156 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovemycomputer90 View Post
For the record, I was just as opposed to the Bush administration's foreign policy as you were. But it's time to move on. This is Obama's war now.
How do you figure that an illegal war started by lie perpretrated by the Bush Crime Family could ever be owned by anyone else? He will forever own it.

There's even a documentary about how much he owns it.

FRONTLINE: bush's war | PBS

"Bring 'em on!"
Bush's Legacy of Death in Iraq

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...ing_em_on.html

Old 03-19-2010, 02:35 PM

15,318 posts, read 17,219,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
How do you figure that an illegal war started by lie perpretrated by the Bush Crime Family could ever be owned by anyone else? He will forever own it.
True. However Obama doesn't seem to have any intention of ending the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
There's even a documentary about how much he owns it.

FRONTLINE: bush's war | PBS
I'll watch it later. Thanks for the link.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:37 PM

2,662 posts, read 3,828,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
If the bill gets signed, and this desperately needed process gets started, he will likely go down as one of the best. Particularly, in that he would have accomplished this, in spite of a Republican Party in complete opposition to any progress on the issue.
This is the delusional thinking that is making Nov look like so much fun.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:55 PM

527 posts, read 467,639 times
Not as long as there is G.W. Bush to take that place at the bottom-
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies