Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2010, 03:23 AM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,696 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
I'll sleep better than the ones who knowingly killed their own child and they live with it the rest of their lives...lol....you agree with abortion right?.....well have you experienced one before?
Have you?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 03:25 AM

132 posts, read 89,061 times
Quote:
I'll sleep better than the ones who knowingly killed their own child and they live with it the rest of their lives...lol....you agree with abortion right?.....well have you experienced one before?

What does abortion have to do with healthcare for the uninsured? Are you on the right forum?
Or did the rightie who yelled baby-killer get you off track?
And why are you 'lol' about such a serious topic?

Old 03-22-2010, 03:25 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,918,563 times
Quote:
I've experienced something similar.. although it didn't involve a fetus or a vagina... does it still count?

Old 03-22-2010, 03:29 AM

12,460 posts, read 20,085,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FargoBison View Post
Without the doctor's fix millions of medicare patients everywhere will be denied coverage because doctors won't see them.
And how does one know this, because some doctors say so? Clearly they have no bias in this issue at all. This is just conjecture largely driven by private interest...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FargoBison View Post
The CBO scores legislation as is, the original bill was altered to make it look more attractive and get a better CBO score.
Yes and the problem is what exactly?

Old 03-22-2010, 03:31 AM

1,933 posts, read 1,825,186 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayland Woman View Post
Can I help Rush pack his bags? Or will he come up with an excuse for not leaving the country?
His show, if he decides to show up, should be interesting today. How about sending him without his bags.

Old 03-22-2010, 03:31 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,788,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardonaye View Post
What does abortion have to do with healthcare for the uninsured? Are you on the right forum?
Or did the rightie who yelled baby-killer get you off track?
And why are you 'lol' about such a serious topic?

Don't worry the bill is 2700 pages and was explained to each member of congress and the media thoroughly within the last 2 days after the latest version was released for review so I'm sure you've reviewed it and know all of the benefits and fines for not cooperating with this new law...lol....good luck with taking an aspirin for your heart-attacks now with the new comparative medicine that is now in place as well...lol

Old 03-22-2010, 03:33 AM

12,460 posts, read 20,085,650 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by h0tmess View Post
A ton of people who don't want to work and/or spend their money on health insurance, will get it for free and/or cheap?
Nobody is going to get health insurance free because they "don't want to spend money on it". Lower income folks (i.e, people that are working) will be provided with subsidies to help them afford health insurance.

Quote:
Meanwhile, the people who actually work and take care of themselves..get shafted? Most likely our rates will go up because we're the idiots who work and do the right thing. Sigh
People that care afford health insurance won't get shafted, they will notice little change. There is no reason rates would go up, in fact they should go down as the risk pool is going to get bigger.

Old 03-22-2010, 03:33 AM

37,135 posts, read 42,209,520 times
Quote:
I'm sure gals are sleeping quite well. They are not moaning to strangers on a forum about it anyway.

As for the rest of your post, a little out of line I'd say. But thanks for asking.

Old 03-22-2010, 03:35 AM

2,685 posts, read 6,423,187 times
Quote:
I think I'm going to quit my job, claim disability and join in on the fun! YES WE CAN! <3 <3 <3
Smart, good for you!! ------->

Quote:
Originally Posted by janelle144 View Post
You can now take your car off the blocks you have it on in the backyard and even get all the free gas you want. YEA!!!
The car has to start first,

Quote:
If you work 70+ hours a week then why haven't you purchased health insurance? If you have other things such as laptops, ipods, video games, brand new car(s), etc and you DON'T have insurance.. that would be your fault.

Yes, that part sucks. I totally agree that the pricing structure does indeed blow. HOWEVER, if you are in a lot of car accidents... you are probably an awful driver...and thus... your car insurance costs more. It's not like that's an entirely new concept.
Who says she has Ipods and Laptops? Dude, you need to take a chill pill with your dumb assumptions.

Quote:
hopefully they give me a good jail cell for not choosing a health care provider.....lol
Bubba will be waiting for you.... Have fun. I think he'll be happy to have someone whining and crying in that jail cell over nonsense.

Don't drop the soap!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305
...oh but wait...it's so great that it is now mandatory for me to do what our government says even if i haven't physically broken any laws.....next thing you know they'll tell us how much energy we can use in our apartments in the name of "going green"...wow are people really this naive to believe this bill is good for us....i mean I'm poor and don't have health insurance but i haven't needed health insurance so why am i forced into spending money on it when i need to buy food to survive....Insurance companies are gonna make a killing off of this.....government will tell us what doctor to see and what treatments we are allowed to have now if we end up having to use the hospital...just like a nice mom and dad would tell u what to do....woooo hooo can't wait for what's next!!!!!
Sounds like someone needs to get laid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvetta View Post
You serious? Health issues are not under one's control. Whether or not you continue to drive a car after having accidents IS.

Now I see why people are against the President's Healthplan... they don't get it.
Plain and simple. They just don't get it. Most people here are as clueless as they come. They're like these people. Funny video, thanks to Boiseguy on another thread.

YouTube - THE TEA PARTY & THE CIRCUS - Final Healthcare Reform Protest

Quote:
p.s. ....Now i get to help kill unborn babies as well....woo hoo....this makes me sick to my stomach man...As a man of God I feel raped by my country.
Raped by who? Bubba? (you did mention a jail cell earlier )

Take some tylenol and you'll be fine. (Such a Drama King!! )

Quote:
I think they were being sarcastic....but if not then yeah..welcome to the world of the unemployed and soon to be illegal immigrants turned legal all over this toilet bowl we now call home....it's not a toilet bowl as far as my outlook on my own life is but the way this country as a whole is headed means we're going to have to get a plumber to unclog all of this control that the government is implementing on us.
WOOT!!! Let's open our doors for the Mexicans!!!

Dude, take a break and go enjoy life. You're stessing yourself over stupid things you probably don't even understand. Now, since you said you had no health insurance, you'll soon have it!!!

Old 03-22-2010, 03:35 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,788,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
Have you?
No but my brother's girlfriend did because she cheated on him and they already had a kid together but got pregnant from the guy she cheated with and couldn't face herself knowing that the kid wasn't my brother's kid after they got back together....and i'm positive that this happens in a lot of cases...my brother was not for that but she did it in private and he found out later...if u think she was right then you don't see where she went wrong by not taking responsibility of her body before having sex with someone else when she was already with someone
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies