Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-22-2010, 03:35 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times

Advertisements

here is the plan:

health care will be rationed, which will take care of that pesky mom and dad problem.
illegal immigrants will be welcomed, which means that corporations will have new cheap labor forever and wages will be perpetually degraded because of the oversupply of labor.
more small businesses get taxed into oblivion and government grows in strength.

big government gets their cheap labor pool and there wouldn't be a darn thing that you can do about it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 03:39 AM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
oh my GAWD people are dramatic idiots!!

Old 03-22-2010, 03:41 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,786,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterNY View Post
Smart, good for you!! ------->

The car has to start first,

Who says she has Ipods and Laptops? Dude, you need to take a chill pill with your dumb assumptions.

Bubba will be waiting for you.... Have fun. I think he'll be happy to have someone whining and crying in that jail cell over nonsense.

Don't drop the soap!!!

Sounds like someone needs to get laid.

Plain and simple. They just don't get it. Most people here are as clueless as they come. They're like these people. Funny video, thanks to Boiseguy on another thread.

YouTube - THE TEA PARTY & THE CIRCUS - Final Healthcare Reform Protest

Raped by who? Bubba? (you did mention a jail cell earlier )

Take some tylenol and you'll be fine. (Such a Drama King!! )

WOOT!!! Let's open our doors for the Mexicans!!!

Dude, take a break and go enjoy life. You're stessing yourself over stupid things you probably don't even understand. Now, since you said you had no health insurance, you'll soon have it!!!

Reading comprehension is the key....I said that I did "not" need health care because I am healthy, and now I must pay my $90 fine which will be raised to $200 after that, or go to jail for "not buying health insurance?" Is that logical?

Old 03-22-2010, 03:41 AM

12,867 posts, read 14,908,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post
so you are going to trust the same government that forced the LARGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN HISTORY on americans with the bank bailouts?

good luck with that!

Old 03-22-2010, 03:44 AM

3,633 posts, read 5,786,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceece View Post

Yeah I know right GAWD it's only the government forcing 2700 pages of a bill on us that passed through backdoor deals and I'm sure everyone on here is an expert on the 2700 pages as well since the news says it's ok

Old 03-22-2010, 03:45 AM

37,121 posts, read 42,189,292 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
so you are going to trust the same government that forced the LARGEST TRANSFER OF WEALTH IN HISTORY on americans with the bank bailouts?

good luck with that!
The government is all we have my friend. I'm not going to trust the ignorant masses that's for sure.

Every country on the planet worth their weight has some kind of comprehensive health care. That our government had to get to a point where one party had nearly complete control to get ANYTHING done highlights the problems this country has. If this isn't done now nothing with EVER EVER get done again. Did I say EVER? Neither of the parties (Rep/Dem) would allow it. I'm just glad there is some movement towards what really has to be done, even if it has to take some detours to get there.

Old 03-22-2010, 03:45 AM

132 posts, read 89,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorRob305 View Post
Don't worry the bill is 2700 pages and was explained to each member of congress and the media thoroughly within the last 2 days after the latest version was released for review so I'm sure you've reviewed it and know all of the benefits and fines for not cooperating with this new law...lol....good luck with taking an aspirin for your heart-attacks now with the new comparative medicine that is now in place as well...lol

Sounds like a bunch of sour grapes to me. Sorry I can't empathize with you,
I'm Too Elated!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOO HOOO !!!
YAAAAAY

Old 03-22-2010, 03:47 AM

2,685 posts, read 6,421,140 times
Quote:
Reading comprehension is the key....I said that I did "not" need health care because I am healthy, and now I must pay my $90 fine which will be raised to $200 after that, or go to jail for "not buying health insurance?" Is that logical?
Ok, well pay the fine, then.....Your call.

That money could go for food, women and liquor...

You're right, I'm going to call my state rep. in a few hours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post

good luck with that!
Where were you when that happened? All of a sudden, they're bad now?

They've been bad forever, and now you want to raise a stink? Too late, Sandy.

Old 03-22-2010, 03:48 AM

2,685 posts, read 6,421,140 times
Quote:
Yeah I know right GAWD it's only the government forcing 2700 pages of a bill on us that passed through backdoor deals and I'm sure everyone on here is an expert on the 2700 pages as well since the news says it's ok
Which part of the 2700 pages do you now like?

Old 03-22-2010, 03:49 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,916,948 times
did someone say back-door deals??

sorry I can't help myself with some of these people
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies