Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 02:04 PM

11,446 posts, read 16,183,316 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
30,000 huh, does this look like 30,000 to you?
You should know that sanrene blows everything way out of proportion.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2010, 02:05 PM

12,372 posts, read 9,310,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
Actually that's from an earlier rally, it was posted on youtube on March 18.
Oops, my YouTube subscription must be running late. I just got the notice on this yesterday and I never caught that posted date. Still good footage, though.

Old 03-20-2010, 02:08 PM

12,373 posts, read 13,192,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
You should know that sanrene blows everything way out of proportion.
hmmm yes I remember the 9/12 protest very well, she went on for days
spinning the numbers.

Old 03-20-2010, 02:11 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times
I support what the protestors in Washington are doing. If I only felt that it would make a difference, I might be there myself. Instead, I've decided to vote against all Democrats in the next election.

Old 03-20-2010, 02:14 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,581 times
I love the videos of some of these dimwits, just connecting a bunch of jingoistic sentence fragments together like Palin does, thinking they are saying something "profound" (good job Sarah and Michele!). On one hand, it makes me embarrassed for them, as an American myself, but on the other hand, I am glad they do it because it exposes the childlike grasp they have on politics.

Old 03-20-2010, 02:16 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 70Ford View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/08/13/health/13clinic.html

Look at all the people in that picture in the first post. Look how ObaminationCare has united the country. Every color, every race, every creed has joined hands to fight the horror.

True the black Americans are mostly absent . There are a few but not neary enough .

Ironically it was the blacks muslim slave masters who sold the firsrt slves to the Europeans and Americans and it looks like it may be a black muslim leader ' if rumors are true ' who will put them back into slavery again .

Europeans and blacks built America together and it is both of these groups who are losing together .

Old 03-20-2010, 02:17 PM

113 posts, read 245,242 times
Quote:
See how simple that is? Majority rules
If the majority wanted to murder you and eat you for dinner, would that make it right? Or do we have God given rights? I believe the implication of Democrats these days is that we do not.

Old 03-20-2010, 02:19 PM

2,318 posts, read 1,895,160 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♠atizar♠ View Post
I love the videos of some of these dimwits, just connecting a bunch of jingoistic sentence fragments together like Palin does, thinking they are saying something "profound" (good job Sarah and Michele!). On one hand, it makes me embarrassed for them, as an American myself, but on the other hand, I am glad they do it because it exposes the childlike grasp they have on politics.

Sad but true, Palin is just another McCain loving amnesty promoting rino . She will help finish us off ,her and Beck,hannity and other false conservatives .

Old 03-20-2010, 02:26 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,017,267 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluefly View Post

Reality is, there's been massive propaganda from the insurance companies and those with vested interest in the status quo. I think if people actually read the bill they'd see it's very good for our country overall - not perfect, but a good step in the right direction.
If health care still involves private health insurance companies IT is the Status Quo

Physicians for a National Health Program

Old 03-20-2010, 02:28 PM

38,643 posts, read 26,371,773 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do you have some kind of poll that shows that your millions are more millions than those who protest the darned thing? I would like to see the numbers from that poll just so I could see that all those that show a majority of Americans are against this thing.

Polls?

Sure, I got polls.

Gloomy Americans Bash Congress, Are Divided on Obama: Section 3: Views of Health Care Legislation - Pew Research Center for the People & the Press (http://people-press.org/report/?pageid=1682 - broken link)

FOXNews.com - Fox News Poll: 55% Oppose Health Care Reform

Health Care Reform - Rasmussen Reports™
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies