Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2010, 03:19 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,681,743 times

Advertisements

I wonder how many citizens are aware of the Global Plan For war that was set down in 2006 by Bush & Donald Rumsfield ?

This plan details why & how America will dominate the world with it's military might to the point of war where ever and when ever America pleases. This plan is in direct violation of "The Geneva Conventions of 1949" making many of America military actions war crimes.

Yet these plans are in full application yet today.....

http://www.defense.gov/qdr/report/Report20060203.pdf

The Geneva Conventions of 1949

Why do the citizens of America fail to speak out about this plan?

Last edited by Grandpa Pipes; 03-20-2010 at 04:32 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-20-2010, 05:50 PM

201 posts, read 235,752 times
People don't talk about it because it isn't true.

If you combined every possible active and reserve military person, all at once, even if they were all present and able for duty, you'd have far too few to do anything of the sort.

And if "draft" is part of the conspiracy, forget it. The infrastructure and people to train draftees is long gone.

You can have much much more fun with "corporate" conspiracies, "privatopia" shenanigans and/or some "security / granny state" stories.

Old 03-20-2010, 06:29 PM

7,085 posts, read 12,055,553 times
What's great about these wacked out tin foil hat conspiracies, and the fantastic cognitive dissonance that drives any sane person crazy, is since the nutters have already decided what is true without proof is that people must disprove it for them. Since you can't really prove something that doesn't exist entirely all you can say is it doesn't exist...which they say is the same thing you would tell them if you wanted to hide it.

All it does is go around and around again trying to convince some lunatic reality, not even worth it. Better to just laugh at them.

Old 03-20-2010, 06:55 PM

32,816 posts, read 19,483,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
I wonder how many citizens are aware of the Global Plan For war that was set down in 2006 by Bush & Donald Rumsfield ?

This plan details why & how America will dominate the world with it's military might to the point of war where ever and when ever America pleases. This plan is in direct violation of "The Geneva Conventions of 1949" making many of America military actions war crimes.

you mean the plan that was laid out in 1977, and again in 1997 in 'the grand chess board' by Brzezinski,,,, one of obama's foreign advisors

Old 03-20-2010, 07:31 PM

35,016 posts, read 39,154,953 times
Quote:

Do you mean the Project for a New American Century, and the practical means of implementation thereof?

Other than that I dont know of such a plan.

http://www.newamericancentury.org/st...principles.htm

Old 03-20-2010, 07:38 PM

its still brzezinski's plan

the book, "Between Two Ages", written by Zbigniew Brzezinski in 1970. In this book, Brzezinski praised Marxism, thought of the United States as obsolete, and praised the formation of a one-world government.

Last edited by workingclasshero; 03-20-2010 at 07:56 PM..

Old 03-20-2010, 07:38 PM

37,971 posts, read 22,151,621 times
Quote:

Now all they need to do is learn to plan this stuff in the first year of the presidency, and not at the end. They also need to make sure 0bama goes along with it all, and he doesn't cut new tactical weapon systems and half of our nukes. Oh yeah, and they also need to install puppet fascist, pro-American dictators in Iraq and Afghanistan, and not allow them to become self elected democracies..... Doh! Too late.

Bush: "Dick, are you thinking, what I'm thinking?"

Cheney: "Sure Brain, but where are we going to get 500 pairs of rubber boots?"

Bush: "Not that you idiot, my plan to 'take over the world'?"

Cheney: "We will be needing tinfoil hats and more pairs of rubber boots."

Old 03-20-2010, 09:14 PM

8,954 posts, read 20,681,743 times
Hmmmmm.........After reading the responses thus far I doubt that any poster actually read the info in the links I presented to inform all.

Oh well.....you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, read or think.

Ya, I know. what people don't wanna know they belittle and make light of.

(Note: to those that did read ,or already know of, this plan.....all it not lost)

Old 03-20-2010, 09:35 PM

4,604 posts, read 8,231,864 times
I'll read it soon as I get done with the HealthCare bill after it gets voted in after they get done revising the final draft once they decide what it should say after the Supreme Court reads it and decides whether or not it's constitutional all of which probly won't happen until after congress balances the budget from the savings they're going to spend from the increased taxes and closed donut hole and doctor's medicare payoff. But that doesn't start until the fifth year, so.... to paraphrase Rahm the Bamaboy, 'never let a good war go to waste'.

And it's one two three what are we fighting for
Don't ask me I don't give a damn
Cause Obama can..... BAM BAM BAM

Old 03-20-2010, 09:51 PM

Quote:
Hmmmmm.........After reading the responses thus far I doubt that any poster actually read the info in the links I presented to inform all.

Oh well.....you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink, read or think.

Ya, I know. what people don't wanna know they belittle and make light of.

(Note: to those that did read ,or already know of, this plan.....all it not lost)
why didnt you post the current QDR 2010???

http://www.defense.gov/QDR/QDR%20as%...N10%201600.pdf

or the other QDR's

the 1997 QDR
Quadrennial Defense Review Table of Contents

funny you are not mentioning the CFR or the TLC

do you even know about them......hmmmm????
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies