Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-21-2010, 09:56 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,269,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
And how about if you go to the park and see a bunch of kids beating off on a park bench. Is that okay for your kids to see? How about if some black-leather-clad gal is whipping the s**t out of a buck-naked guy under a tree and then getting it on with him? Cool? At what point do you say enough is enough? Where is your line?
Oh please.
Where did you ever see a circle jerk in public?
Was violence committed?
Didn't think so.

Old 03-21-2010, 09:58 AM

6,762 posts, read 11,625,388 times
The shirt was a perfect opportunity for parents with young kids to explain the difference between people who are respectful of others and those that are not. Making the kid not wear the t-shirt would not fix anything.

Old 03-21-2010, 09:59 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,269,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomander View Post
Be it directly or indirectly you attempted to reason its influence there by defending its behavior.
Your interpretation only. I could easily interpret your words even if you clearly indicate what you mean to say. Shall I go on?

That is a rationalization used to "excuse" it. You can spin it anyway you like, but there is no reason for making such a statement unless you are attempting to "lessen" the offense of the shirt, essentially defending it.
I'm sorry, don't 5-year old kids masturbate?
Hmmmm.
Yeah, sorry you don't like it.

Don't bother responding, twit filter and all of that.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:02 AM

25,684 posts, read 18,770,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
Oh please.
Where did you ever see a circle jerk in public?
Was violence committed?
Didn't think so.
Oh, we have a community circle jerk on the main street park in my town each Saturday afternoon. The senior citizen brass band plays 'Beat It' for us and the little girls wave an American flag while they eat popcorn and watch. Then the violence comes--a man is lashed with a bull whip while several women pleasure themselves solo-style as they watch and moan. Then we sell tee-shirts to shocked visitors.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:04 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,484,904 times
Quote:
Oh, we have a community circle jerk on the main street park in my town each Saturday afternoon. The senior citizen brass band plays 'Beat It' for us and the little girls wave an American flag while they eat popcorn and watch. Then the violence comes--a man is caned while several women pleasure themselves solo-style as they watch and moan. Then we sell tee-shirts to shocked visitors.
Just curious...is there any urination involved?

Old 03-21-2010, 10:06 AM

25,684 posts, read 18,770,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
Just curious...is there any urination involved?
Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot to mention that. That comes after the guy is bull-whipped.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:09 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,484,904 times
Quote:
...and the little girls wave an American flag while they eat popcorn and watch.
I guess it's better than texting all day long to friends.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:12 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,202,674 times
Quote:
Oh, we have a community circle jerk on the main street park in my town each Saturday afternoon. The senior citizen brass band plays 'Beat It' for us and the little girls wave an American flag while they eat popcorn and watch. Then the violence comes--a man is lashed with a bull whip while several women pleasure themselves solo-style as they watch and moan. Then we sell tee-shirts to shocked visitors.
Is yours the one where the men attach colorful ribbons to their, errr, members for the May Day circle jerk, creating a beautiful macrame in the process? I've heard that the macrame pattern can vary year-to-year and that it is all in the wrist.

Last edited by Magnolia Bloom; 03-21-2010 at 10:29 AM..

Old 03-21-2010, 10:14 AM

13,053 posts, read 12,945,330 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I'm sorry, don't 5-year old kids masturbate?
Hmmmm.
Yeah, sorry you don't like it.

Don't bother responding, twit filter and all of that.
*chuckle*

Being obtuse to the point doesn't help your case.

It is a fact, evident by the remarks you made and the context of the topic.

The topic is not about what a 5-year old may or may not know. It is not about what they may or may not do (though I find your need to bring up such for discussion here a bit odd), rather it was simply about inappropriate display in a public setting.

And you will most certainly read this. I know that for a fact as well.

Old 03-21-2010, 10:23 AM

8,672 posts, read 22,262,165 times
Totally agree with you, Sonrise. I'm not advocating returning to the day when married couples had to be depicted in TV sit coms as sleeping in twin beds, but yes, our society has gotten very coarse and vulgar. I'm glad you had the guts to say something to the young guy wearing the shirt. And as others have observed, just because someone has the legal right to do something, doesn't mean it SHOULD be done.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies