Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 10:29 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,691,371 times

Advertisements

Right now I am having a nice salad in the cafeteria of Northside Hospital. It is a very big hospital as hospitals go and it delievers more babies than about any other in the USA.
It is too bad the cons cannot join me. They would see doctors and nurses going about their daily work taking good care of patients. They would see that, if fact, the hospital is fully open and operating. There not lines of doctors outside with resignation letters in hand. They are not erecting a "Hospital Closed" sign out front. Across the street at Childrens Hospital, much the same scene appears to be going on.
I only point this out because the cons have been telling us the world would end today, hospitals would close, old people would lay dying in the streets and all the doctors would quit. So far, I just don't see it happeneing!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 10:31 AM

1,506 posts, read 4,270,076 times
Get back to work.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:33 AM

2,118 posts, read 4,157,476 times
It is a 4 year process but things are going to change and not in a good way!

Old 03-22-2010, 10:34 AM

5,872 posts, read 8,070,939 times
You mean the zombies aren't coming after all?

Old 03-22-2010, 10:35 AM

9,273 posts, read 26,414,428 times
Um...it's got to go to the Senate and get holes all punched in it and then back to the house. 2014 is when the "effect" starts.

I know some doctors personally, they are concerned and planning.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:38 AM

16,259 posts, read 24,691,371 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidus View Post
Get back to work.
I will. In 23 minutes. Union rules you know- we actually get to eat and relax for an hour unlike the non union slaves.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:41 AM
JPD

12,138 posts, read 18,239,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
You mean the zombies aren't coming after all?
Sure they are. They're hiding in your barn.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:43 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,802,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
Right now I am having a nice salad in the cafeteria of Northside Hospital. It is a very big hospital as hospitals go and it delievers more babies than about any other in the USA.
It is too bad the cons cannot join me. They would see doctors and nurses going about their daily work taking good care of patients. They would see that, if fact, the hospital is fully open and operating. There not lines of doctors outside with resignation letters in hand. They are not erecting a "Hospital Closed" sign out front. Across the street at Childrens Hospital, much the same scene appears to be going on.
I only point this out because the cons have been telling us the world would end today, hospitals would close, old people would lay dying in the streets and all the doctors would quit. So far, I just don't see it happeneing!
That is a nice Hospital, my daughter was born there back in 74. Obviously, I have fond memories of that facility.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:45 AM

5,165 posts, read 6,038,624 times
Quote:
I will. In 23 minutes. Union rules you know- we actually get to eat and relax for an hour unlike the non union slaves.
The non union slaves are the ones who pick up the slack left behind by the lazy union workers.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:46 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,936,063 times
Quote:
I thought you were against this bill. Looks as though you switched sides. Care to say wishy washy wishy washy? Enjoy that salad, it'll cost three times as much in a few years. BTW, it's spelled "DELIVERS" not "DELIEVERS," LOL.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies