Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 07:55 AM

1,773 posts, read 1,266,377 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
Doesn't matter when or where as a poster stated that it was a Right Winger without any proof.
It most certainly DOES matter when you don't bother looking at a link & assume it was in reference to what we are currently talking about. The link was NOT in reference to the story we're talking about, yet you thought it was. You completely lost credibility when you automatically jumped on it, assuming it was the story we're talking about. That's called not doing your research. Big fail. Just fess up & admit you made a mistake, all this backpedaling looks foolish.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 12:05 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
washingtonpost.com (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/03/22/AR2010032201148.html - broken link)

It was just the other day that conservatives here said that only liberals riot when they're angry.
1-this is deplorable

2-maybe some conservatives said that, not all

3-until we know who throw the brick why are we assuming or you are, it was a conservative? It could have been any person opposed to the bill, that includes moderates, Republicans, Democrats and a hell of a lot on independents.

Nita

Old 03-23-2010, 12:08 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,739,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerZ View Post
Proof? Well, I wasn't there. Logic? Well, it was a politician who supported the bill.

Provide ANY reason ANY person on earth would brick someone he or she agreed with; I dare you.
point is: you do not have a clue nor do I who throw the darn brick...

Nita

Old 03-23-2010, 01:43 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,444,477 times
[quote=silas777;13403926]Im afraid you have me confused with someone else............or perhaps you are just confused. The LARGE majority of Americans were opposed to this healthcare plan.[/quote

Were are you kidding me, i still know so many who oppose this bill even now, Democrats and Republicinans alike. Just because it has pass does not mean, every one is on board with this in any way.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
1-this is deplorable

2-maybe some conservatives said that, not all

3-until we know who throw the brick why are we assuming or you are, it was a conservative? It could have been any person opposed to the bill, that includes moderates, Republicans, Democrats and a hell of a lot on independents.

Nita

Boy i agree with you. Why presume anything at all, unless we have actual proof of who the person is, don't make assumptions at all. This is how things get started, without knowing the true facts.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
The biggest Corporate w-hores in governement is hussein obama. The CEOs have made more money under hussein obama than ever before in history. I wouldn't worry about the decent citizens that attend the tea protest. I would worry more about the scum in hussein obama's criminal administration and his criminal buddies, communists and Black Panthers would be a few.

Health care and health CON is different. What we got is a health care con.
Boy i am glad someone understands what is going on here, thanks for knowing exactly what is going on. Say it over and over again, there is scum in this administration, and yes Obama knows criminal buddies still.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:18 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojajn View Post
You find this type of violent behavior shameful? So do I! I wonder if Fox News incited any of this violence?

Fox News In Health Insurers' House, Inciting Violence (VIDEO) - Consumer Watchdog (http://www.consumerwatchdog.org/patients/articles/?storyId=28806 - broken link)

YouTube - Glenn Beck Inciting Violence w/ Blatant Lies & Fear Mongering

You surely do not want me to take this left winger spin serious do you? I guess you forgot one of CNN commentatore actually called for hussein obama to get violent, calli on him to go Al Capone and gangsta, both which are killers.

The violence comes from the left.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
I can't even recall an occasion when Republican offices were vandalized. Maybe Republicans don't care enough to speak up about it.
The Republicans are not vandalizing their own property and blaming it on the Democrats like the Democrats are doing.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:21 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,878,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
You surely do not want me to take this left winger spin serious do you? I guess you forgot one of CNN commentatore actually called for hussein obama to get violent, calli on him to go Al Capone and gangsta, both which are killers.

The violence comes from the left.
The violence comes from extremists (who can be on the left or the right).

Old 03-23-2010, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
The violence comes from extremists (who can be on the left or the right).

Agreed but most are on the left. Even hussein obama sought out radicals. The majority of the radicals are leftists.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies