Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-27-2010, 01:11 PM

4,559 posts, read 4,100,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
what horse hockey. You would rather kill people then let them live
You would rather let them live, then let them starve, or die slowly due to lack of appropriate medical care.

Those that are pro-life need to develop consistancy between a baby inside the uterus and one outside the uterus, and thats not horse hockey.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:11 PM

47,525 posts, read 69,692,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
Arms, hands, feet, legs and hearts that can't live without a host.
A 4 year old child also cannot live without someone providing food and care -- so would you say they can be killed too?

Or what about a case where one spouse depends on the other for financial support, does that mean the spouse doing the providing can kill the other?

Old 03-27-2010, 01:13 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by funymann View Post
If I got a girl pregnant do you really think I have a choice????

She could get an abortion without my say.

She can suck a bunch of money out of me every week to support the child without my say.

Yeah...haven't seen you point yet.
As you're fond of saying, it's your choice to keep it in your pants.
When you have sex, you take that chance.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:16 PM

24,620 posts, read 28,279,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mag32gie View Post
So if a guy is getting his head bashed in out on the streets?
We should say the head basher has his right to choose and we have no right to call the police because there are poor children in America?
Well I grew up poor and playing with a popsicle stick was fun!
There are a lot of fun things to do with some rich kids leftover popsicle stick.
Don't judge what a child will do with his life and stop murdering them if you don't want the guy next door to do something about it.
The choice was having sex when you should have settled for a goodnight kiss!
Whatever happened to that anyway? Oh, I forgot, sex is shoved down everybody's throat nowadays instead of getting to know each other.
Gee, it's apparent that you don't understand the difference between a fetus and a person.
Try some education there.
It never hurts and could help.

It's none of your business what any person chooses to do with their body.
If you'd mind your own business, the world would be a better place.

Quote:
I'm comparing it to a garbage bag filled with tiny little arms, hands, legs, feet, and hearts that were beating before they sucked them out and through them in the garbage.
Emotional hogwash.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:23 PM

3,175 posts, read 3,654,900 times
The world would be a better place if you people would use birth control and quit killing babies. You are a bad influence on everybody's children that we are trying to RAISE as decent human beings and that is my business.
Go to the doctor and get your pills refilled.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:27 PM

12,481 posts, read 10,220,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
You would rather avoid the question than answer truthfully?
I give you the truth you just to blind with supporting death to see it

Old 03-27-2010, 01:28 PM

3,219 posts, read 6,581,432 times
GOD (for those who believe) will judge your actions when the time comes.

Nuff said!

Old 03-27-2010, 01:31 PM

8,030 posts, read 9,051,870 times
It's rather ironic that the progressives are all for abortion because it's a "woman's choice" ..... yet they want to force goverment run healthcare on us all, which will take away most choice. Don't fool yourself otherwise.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:33 PM

4,500 posts, read 12,342,183 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
A 4 year old child also cannot live without someone providing food and care -- so would you say they can be killed too?

Or what about a case where one spouse depends on the other for financial support, does that mean the spouse doing the providing can kill the other?
If you truly don't see the difference between those scenarios, I feel sorry for you.

Fine, lets make it even more silly, a fetus can't breathe, and it's heart cant beat on it's own, last I checked that doesn't apply to most 4 year olds and spouses. That said, I do think it's a bad move by any adult to fully depend on one other person, but that's a different topic.

Quote:
The world would be a better place if you people would use birth control and quit killing babies. You are a bad influence on everybody's children that we are trying to RAISE as decent human beings and that is my business.
And
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Abortion hasn't done a thing to lower child abuse and neglect rates. Also in this age of a very wide variety of contraception, there's no excuse to conceive a child only to kill it.
Birth control fail sometimes, that's a known fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I give you the truth you just to blind with supporting death to see it
...Yet you still won't answer a very simple, specific question.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:34 PM

9,367 posts, read 25,210,572 times
Quote:
Are you okay with the birth control pills that work by preventing implantation of the fertilized egg? Or IUDs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies