Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-28-2010, 08:57 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,218,480 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheViking85 View Post
That's crude and unnecessary, I expect better than that, especially from you.
I lived that description that was my experience with abortion. At the time i was very pro abortion. her note to me said she did not wish me because she did not want to ruin my career or hers. She did not tell me while she was alive because it was he choice. At the time i would have supported her through the process and would have been there. I understand more than anyone abortion kills more than a fetus. It destroys people. So I would appreciate it if you not call my life experiences crude as i lived them.
Someday you might change your view

Old 03-28-2010, 08:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
I expect just that from the poster.
Posts that are purposely filled with lies and hatred.

I'll bet that poster is xian.
They seem to be filled with the most hatred.
I give you the reason o I am against abortion and for that you chose the hate

Old 03-28-2010, 09:08 AM

4,500 posts, read 12,337,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
I lived that description that was my experience with abortion. At the time i was very pro abortion. her note to me said she did not wish me because she did not want to ruin my career or hers. She did not tell me while she was alive because it was he choice. At the time i would have supported her through the process and would have been there. I understand more than anyone abortion kills more than a fetus. It destroys people. So I would appreciate it if you not call my life experiences crude as i lived them.
Someday you might change your view
I didn't call your life experiences crude, I called your application of them crude. You wish to tell about your life experience as a reason for your opinions, that's fine. Shaping the post so that you essentially accuse me of enabling the death of my better half is disrespectful, crude, completely unnecessary and quite shocking, especially coming from you, considering one of your other threads under this very forum.

You have no reason to think you have any inside into my relationship or the dynamics therein. If you think personal experience can simply be transferred unedited from one to another, you are sorely mistaken.

I am disturbed by the lack of civility, seriousness and empathy you showed with that post considering you're asking for that very thing in another topic.

Personally I think you should be ashamed of yourself, and I think you owe me an apology. That said, I doubt I'll get one.

Last edited by TheViking85; 03-28-2010 at 09:18 AM..

Old 03-28-2010, 09:15 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,948,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 20yrsinBranson View Post
If I were pregnant I'd do anything in my power, legal or not to get rid of it. I'd stab myself with an icepick first.

Not everybody gets all ooglie when it comes to bayyyyyyyybies. Sorry.

20yrsinBranson
blissfully childfree
Wow. Just.... wow! That is quite the attitude you have there.

Old 03-28-2010, 09:20 AM

530 posts, read 779,758 times
Quote:
the baby does not have control of who its father is and should not be killed
So a 12 year old raped by daddy resulting in a pregnancy should be forced to carry out the pregnancy and deliver?

Old 03-28-2010, 09:20 AM

24,620 posts, read 28,271,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
Wow. Just.... wow! That is quite the attitude you have there.
Why? Because you don't share it?
I don't like kids, particularly babies.
Big deal.

Want to come after me now?

No one thinks your actual already born child is special except for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlitwishes View Post
So a 12 year old raped by daddy resulting in a pregnancy should be forced to carry out the pregnancy and deliver?

Last edited by CaseyB; 03-28-2010 at 03:44 PM.. Reason: crude

Old 03-28-2010, 09:21 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,653,909 times
I am leaving this thread now, I don't hate anybody. I feel sorry for them.
I feel sorry for all the young girls that are going to be influenced by the pro execution (thank you wjtwet) mentality that will make them believe it is ok to sleep around because you can always just kill it and throw away the bag like garbage.
Yes it is our business because you are destroying our young people by making them believe it is okay and they will be hurt down the road.
If you don't get that, I really do feel sorry for you but mostly, I feel sorry for them.
And guess what?
I have a RIGHT to SPEAK!

Old 03-28-2010, 09:21 AM

Quote:
I didn't call your life experiences crude, I called your application of them crude. You wish to tell about your life experience as a reason for your opinions, that's fine. Shaping the post so that you essentially accuse me of enabling the death of my better half is disrespectful, crude, completely unnecessary and quite shocking, coming from you, considering one of your other threads under this very forum.

You have no reason to think you have any inside into my relationship or the dynamics therein. If you think personal experience can simply be transferred unedited from one to another, you are sorely mistaken.

I am disturbed by the lack of civility, seriousness and empathy you showed with that post considering you're asking for that very thing in another topic.

Personally I think you should be ashamed of yourself, and I think you owe me an apology. That said, I doubt I'll get one.
Actually it was your lack of civility. I asked you a question based on my life. I do not pretend to know what your relationship was. Your brought your fiancé into the chat. So i pointed my experience with my fiancé and why i think the the man involved should be told.
You also have shown a complete lack of empathy and understanding that everyone does not have the same experience as you.
You brought your fiancé into the discussion i brought mine. I hope you never have to experience what i did

Old 03-28-2010, 09:32 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,740,213 times
Quote:
pro abortioist always hide behind the freedom to deny life.
The last thing I do is HIDE behind anything.

I am pro-choice & that does not mean I am against life.

Those are some who deny life that are now in prison for bombing abortion clinics. They call themselves pro-life.

Freedom to deny life?

Old 03-28-2010, 09:35 AM

4,500 posts, read 12,337,523 times
Quote:
Actually it was your lack of civility. I asked you a question based on my life. I do not pretend to know what your relationship was. Your brought your fiancé into the chat. So i pointed my experience with my fiancé and why i think the the man involved should be told.
You also have shown a complete lack of empathy and understanding that everyone does not have the same experience as you.
You brought your fiancé into the discussion i brought mine. I hope you never have to experience what i did
Let me bring up the succession of the posts here:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
Whats really sad is, with all the birth control available, abortion shouldn't have to be an option.
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
Whats really sad is, with all the birth control available, abortion shouldn't have to be an option.
That's true, but no birth control is 100%
In my relationship we use p-pills as birth control, I think that's sufficient enough of an attempt to avoid pregnancy, should it happened either way, I doubt anything but aborting it would be a sound option at the moment, however it would be entirely up to my fiancé, not up to me.

Quote:

Quote:
That's true, but no birth control is 100%
In my relationship we use p-pills as birth control, I think that's sufficient enough of an attempt to avoid pregnancy, should it happened either way, I doubt anything but aborting it would be a sound option at the moment, however it would be entirely up to my fiancé, not up to me.
How about when it happens and your fiance goes gets an abortion and three days later you find out in her suicide note.
now you do not have your child or yoru fiance
As this shows, I used my relationship as an example when replying to another poster. Your question was "How about WHEN it happens", no hypothetical, no room for the fact that it does not always go down that way, simply a crude, matter of fact. You did not anywhere specify this was something that happened to you. That post was a disgrace.

If you think I've argued anything but the point with you, please show me where and I'll be more than happy to clarify and apologize if needed.

I suggest you start living up to your own standard, until then I see no point in continuing this farce any further.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies