Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 03:51 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,315,918 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
See you have clue do you.

Many of us were against many things Bush did, he spent money like a democrat does and that we did not like.

He did many things well but he acted like a democrat on many issues, and you know that is not a good thing.

No matter how bad or good, Bush at least did many things well like have 52 consecutive months of job growth, unemployment averaged around 4-5%, he did a fantastic job of keeping us safe after Clinton dropped the ball.

But he acted like a democrats the last couple of years and that was bad thing. Well what did you expect, he had Nancy and Harriet running congress.

Even with the things Bush did that we did not agree with, the robots will NEVER admit that Obama is a total failure, wrong person for the job and will go down as one of the worst EVER. Bush wont ever be mentioned as the worst ever because Obama and Carter are always mentioned with that group and they deserve to be.

History will show that Obama changed America to the worst and WE THE PEOPLE took his sorry butt out of our WH and Obama not only destroyed his own party for his own personal good, but he ended LIBERALISM in America, which is a good thing.

Two things to remember:

Obama is a gift that keeps on giving, his epic failures and poor job performance are factual.

Bush was not conservative enough for me and I have posted that here many times.

Afterall, 41% of Americans are conservative, 31% are independent who lean right and a poor 21% of you are liberal minded and going down.

Obama will go down as the worst ever for his criminal Chicago style acts that went against the overwhelming majority of the people. His approval rate has dropped the quickest of any President history.

Whatever you think Bush was, Obama is that and worse.

Obama has created a monster and has taken this country from bad to worse quickly.

I know why you follow him, go ahead and follow the worst ever right off the cliff.

Your dems have only a few months to go and they will be FIRED, and the Obombination is a lame duck walking moron who will only make things worse because he cannot get anything done.

Put that with all the deaths he caused for playing with HC for a year instead of creating jobs so people could buy their own HC.

Sad.
what did Bush and the boys actually do but get richer? 5000 American lives lost, over 100,000 Iraqians died and many more were displaced, for what? Obama has been in office less than 2 years and everyone wants results NOW, nevermind that it took Bush and the boys 8 years to screw it up. As far as I'm concerned history will tell how well Obama's presidency did. As far as Bush is concerned History is already written and he has been given a big fat "F"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 04:15 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
The UHC bill in its present form may not be perfect but, it WAS passed & has the potential to be a great social program.

When it is, you can believe all of the republicans who voted against it will try to take credit for it.
lol They wont be trying to take credit for it because those that does will have a hard time winning another election

Yes its great you can count on our debt going up. Taxes going up , less money in our pockets and the price of health care going up. Its great

Old 03-23-2010, 04:21 PM

22,229 posts, read 17,849,529 times
He accomplished something many Presidents have tried. He was able to do that while confronted with bitter and divisive legislators, back biting and lies. That was just with the Dems. There was no expectation of having any Repub help, and that certainly proved out. So, considering that, Obama did an amazing job.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:46 PM

2,847 posts, read 2,515,515 times
Obama is the greatest president elected since....2009

Old 03-23-2010, 05:12 PM

1,251 posts, read 2,576,978 times
Howz the Kool aid taste ?

Old 03-23-2010, 10:45 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,968,827 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo View Post
Doing nothing? No accomplishments? President Obama just accomplished what how many presidents before him attempted?

Yeah your right, he found a way to steal money from the American people by forcing them to accept a health care bill they don't want, and can't afford. American does not need anymore big government programs. Yet it's obvious President Obama could care less about what Americans want. And that's because his people think they are above the will of the American people. His kind, and the goofs he has surrounded himself with, will all be voted out of office because of their left leaning arrogance.

Old 09-24-2010, 11:31 PM

462 posts, read 1,008,842 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bongo View Post
Doing nothing? No accomplishments? President Obama just accomplished what how many presidents before him attempted?
President Obama has done a lot of things in very short time. The tasks that he has not been able to do at this time have been blocked by the Republicans in Congress. He would be able to do alot more if those repressed Republicans would just get out of his way and let him do good for the people. He is a very intelligent man with alot going for him. I worked in his campaign vigorously in a Red County. I canvassed and talked to many, many people and compared his platform to that of the Republican from Arizona (which in some respects was not a bad platform). I would work for him again in a minute. He will I'm sure, go down in history as the finest president the U.S has had in the last 20 years. You can't fix what Bush set up to happen in a year or two (of course, I'm talking about the bad economy). If the Repubs would just get out of his way and let him accomplish his dreams for America (and our's who believe in him); then this will be a far better America!

Old 09-24-2010, 11:43 PM

3,135 posts, read 3,779,241 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RD5050 View Post
What did President Obama accomplish during his first year in office ...

1. Reversed a massive stock market crash into a 60% gain

2. Slowed skyrocketing unemployment down to 9.7%

3. Passed the biggest healthcare reform bill in our nation's history !!!

Now THAT is change I can believe in !!!

Ok, I just saw this and had to take a look. I took some nite nite medicine and your little waving men are making me sick to my stomach, as is this thread

Old 09-25-2010, 01:20 AM

24,508 posts, read 33,298,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Northanna_2001 View Post
President Obama has done a lot of things in very short time. The tasks that he has not been able to do at this time have been blocked by the Republicans in Congress. He would be able to do alot more if those repressed Republicans would just get out of his way and let him do good for the people. He is a very intelligent man with alot going for him. I worked in his campaign vigorously in a Red County. I canvassed and talked to many, many people and compared his platform to that of the Republican from Arizona (which in some respects was not a bad platform). I would work for him again in a minute. He will I'm sure, go down in history as the finest president the U.S has had in the last 20 years. You can't fix what Bush set up to happen in a year or two (of course, I'm talking about the bad economy). If the Repubs would just get out of his way and let him accomplish his dreams for America (and our's who believe in him); then this will be a far better America!
What "accomplishments?" (Over)spending even more than Bush did? Putting the country even more in debt?

The "bad economy" under Bush? Would that be the 52 consecutive months of job growth, the unemployment rate as low as 4.5% and the strong GDP growth throughout much of his two terms?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies