Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 09:42 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,917,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
You know (sigh) regardless of what you think of Obama he did what he said he would do regarding healthcare. He seen a probelm and tried the best he could to fix it DESPITE the misinformation provided by the refuticians and their turncoats alllies posing as Dumbocrats.

Many of you will not agree with this but I rather pay a few dollars extra in taxes and ensure that my fellow americans get affordable healthcare. Now I did have a probelm with the previous person in the WH, b/c he did not reflect the needs of the american people and only catered to big business.

Now my question to you Bush lovers and or Obama haters, how can you complain about excessive spending now when you did not care before? Millions "disapeared" in Iraq under Bush, Rummy and Darth Vader and very little was said. When Obama spent money it was reverted back into the country but yet people complained about their money being spent on them.

Some of you cry "He is taking away our rights" but yet cannot pinpoint exactly what he took. Bush and Darth imployed fear tatics whenever they wanted something to go their way (threat warnings).

Bush came off as a complete fool to the rest of the world, portraying the "I'm a bad azz cowboy and everyone is with me or against me" attitude. Meanwhile, Obama is articulate and for the most part a very intelligent man. This is very positive factor in negotiating with foreign leaders, at least they will know that are dealing with an someone who is not a complete idoit

One more thing, if your precious Refuticians cared sooo much about the people why did'nt they do anything about the healthcare crisis when they were in charge? Or at least try.

Finally, what makes it Obama's fault that theer are so many of the "add ons" to the bill? Those greedy Dumbocrats added many of the unpopular items to the bill in return for some sort of cooperation for signing it. Obama's intent was to change how healthcare is ran in this country the House and the Senate are the ones who fine tuned it (for better or worst)
With all due respect, no he did not do his best. Congress did not do their best either. If they had this bill would have actually addressed and contained the cost of premiums, it would have been crafted in such a way that it help aleviate the insolvency of the Medicare Trust Fund, instead it raids it of $500 Billion, it would not have taken backroom deals, payoffs and bribes to pass, and they would not have had to pass Amendments to fix it before it were signed into law.

No, neither Obama nor Congress did their work in the best interest of the American people. They did their best to expand the government and serve their own self-interest. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2010, 09:42 PM

148 posts, read 169,100 times
Oh yes more taxes benefits average americans like we don't have enough I love how a country built on freedom is now being forced to buy health insurance or else.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:44 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,314,576 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader14 View Post
Nothing to want to believe its facts boy look it up. No one is crying I am just pissed off at the ignorance and arrogance of these sons of female dogs thinking they get to order americans around and order us to get health insurance well they can order what ever the hell they want to because this good ole white boy ain't gonna do it! Oh yeah he won't be the illegal president for very long once republicans take the congress and senate back. I hope that is the first thing they do is 1. Impeach him and 2. Charge him with treason.

Hey Bobby backwoods get grip! Where were you the last 8 years? It sure was'nt in the military! B/c your good ol'e boy Bush was ordering alot of people around and Darth's company was getting more americans killed with half azz equipment and services. Personally I don't believe your sorry azz pay taxes anyway so it is best that you remain under your trailor home for the next 8 years w/o healthcare and be happy. Oh, incidentally the healthcare plan may cover dental expenses 'cuz I do believe that you really need it, especially judging from the way that you write.

If they have not charged Bush and company for war profiteering what makes you think that they will impeach Obama for doing his job?
Ditto for your assinine assumption of a treason charge.

Old 03-22-2010, 09:46 PM

527 posts, read 467,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader14 View Post
Oh yes more taxes benefits average americans like we don't have enough I love how a country built on freedom is now being forced to buy health insurance or else.
Hey what happened to the slaughtering of all the traitors that follow Obama- you had me all curious and wanting to know what to do with them-

Old 03-22-2010, 09:55 PM

148 posts, read 169,100 times
So many choices its hard to choose how about we cross the wonderful bridge when we get to it...

Old 03-22-2010, 09:58 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,301,360 times
Someone has got into the kool-aid alittle much.

ZERO accomplishments in more then a year and he is the greatest already?

With your demwit congress at 11% and your criminal Presidunce dropping like a rock you could hardly say he is anything but a LAME DUCK WALKING.

He is toast, your party is toast and liberalism is near its end in American.

Find a job, you will need it to pay your fines and taxes on this scambill.

No more free cheese either.

Old 03-22-2010, 10:10 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,522,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny-Days90 View Post
Someone has got into the kool-aid alittle much.

ZERO accomplishments in more then a year and he is the greatest already?

With your demwit congress at 11% and your criminal Presidunce dropping like a rock you could hardly say he is anything but a LAME DUCK WALKING.

He is toast, your party is toast and liberalism is near its end in American.

Find a job, you will need it to pay your fines and taxes on this scambill.

No more free cheese either.
No matter what you (and your ilk) say about President Obama....we will always point back at GWB and laugh our @sses off at your idea of conservative "greatness"

Old 03-22-2010, 10:13 PM

11,085 posts, read 17,527,537 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pommysmommy View Post
Hysterical. I wonder when the puppet President will become a real President.
He can't! He had to leave office after his second term when Obama won the election

Old 03-22-2010, 10:15 PM

2,104 posts, read 1,442,196 times
Muchas gracias Señor Presidente!

Old 03-22-2010, 10:17 PM

4,183 posts, read 6,522,118 times
I thought Dubya was the greatest president of all time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies