Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 06:26 AM

4,050 posts, read 3,958,973 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enterprise View Post
They aren't goofballs, they are brave people, going against the tyranical Obama and his evil ones. These goofballs are acting like the colonists did back in the late 1700s, they are taking matters into their own hands against a corrupt government that the American sheeple follow because they are scared wimps, wimps who celebrate Independence Day, but don't really know what they are celebrating. Get a grip America, take back what your ancestors fought for.
Brave People....skulking around like rats in the night destroying other's property because they don't agree with the position of the opposing party.

Sorry.. the colonists threw rocks through other colonist's windows??..because they disareed with them??

Only nutcases call these whiney babies brave..normal people call them what they are...Vandals!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 06:51 AM

948 posts, read 894,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Wow, so you advocate the murder of Americans? Are you some sort of traitor or just an everyday garden variety type of wanna be domestic terrorist?

Edit: I encourage anybody who reads a post like this to report it:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Obviously the people who run City Data think it's perfectly fine since they allow psychos like this to post their garbage and won't delete their posts. Trust me though, the FBI takes things like this seriously and will get this persons IP address and pay attention to him/her/it. When we read something that we feel is threat to our country, or our countrymen, it's out duty as patriotic Americans to flag them and let the authorities know. Veiled threats about MURDERING a congressman will most certainly be something they would be interested in.
Did I say killed?

Old 03-24-2010, 06:55 AM

948 posts, read 894,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLCPUNK View Post
Wow, so you advocate the murder of Americans? Are you some sort of traitor or just an everyday garden variety type of wanna be domestic terrorist?

Edit: I encourage anybody who reads a post like this to report it:

https://tips.fbi.gov/

Obviously the people who run City Data think it's perfectly fine since they allow psychos like this to post their garbage and won't delete their posts. Trust me though, the FBI takes things like this seriously and will get this persons IP address and pay attention to him/her/it. When we read something that we feel is threat to our country, or our countrymen, it's out duty as patriotic Americans to flag them and let the authorities know. Veiled threats about MURDERING a congressman will most certainly be something they would be interested in.
One more thing go ahead and report me pal, if that makes you feel warm and fuzzy inside. I'm about to move and this account is under a person's name thats been dead since 1985. HA!
But in the rare occassion the FBI did come and visit me, we'd probably end up chatting about how truly dicked up our country is over beers.

Old 03-24-2010, 08:10 PM

2,553 posts, read 2,435,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
No. I just sound like that in your mind, does it rattle up there?
It's quite clear that you have no clue.
The teabaggers call for violence.
Not in isolated examples, but as a standard.
When you consider all of tea parties that have been organized throughout the country (since they started), there must have been thousands by now. The number of people that have attended one, must be in the millions (I personally have not gone to one). I've noticed when the liberal media reports on an event, they concentrate mainly on portraying a very negative image of all those attending. They do this by focusing on a few select individuals among the crowd that they can criticize and speak of as if they're representative of the entire tea party movement, rather than report on the meeting by summarizing the entire event.

The only thing that is not isolated and has become the standard, is the consistency of which the liberal media chooses to report on the tea party movement in this manner. A few people (if that) out of thousands do something out of line and/or become confrontational towards others (displaying violence and anger while doing it) and it gets reported nationally over and over....sometimes getting cited afterwards for months in discussions/arguments/debates as a typical example the entire movements hatred.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:01 PM

86,052 posts, read 84,464,288 times
Violence is not being brave, it's being coward.

Old 03-24-2010, 09:15 PM

42,763 posts, read 52,848,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Violence is not being brave, it's being coward.
Only stupid people act like this. Very scarey we have many in the head of us.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:22 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,729,686 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Well reading through this thread we can see the left wngers are dcompetely hysterical. They fear people thinking for themselves. They fear people who are not standing around tingling up their legs for their messiah. They know the left wingers have alwys been the radicals, the violent ones and the ones willing to do damage to their own and blame it on others.

We are on to your games, libs!
Always with the sexual references.

Old 03-24-2010, 10:29 PM

438 posts, read 831,884 times
Pure leftist Alinsky tactic. IMO.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:36 AM

3,046 posts, read 6,286,982 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chielgirl View Post
No interest. I see enough on the media; a picture's worth 1,000 empty words.

You really do want to believe lies!!! Wow. I thought you was smarter than that. Seriously, believing what is on the evening news is like believing a radical "kill the infidel" religious nutjob won't try to hurt you if you do not believe just as they do.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:39 AM

132 posts, read 89,043 times
W H Y ? They can't control the way a person votes by threatening to kill them.

Reminds me of pro-lifers who kill the abortion doctor to prove murder is wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies