Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 11:00 AM

10,793 posts, read 13,538,308 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnUnidentifiedMale View Post
Authorities investigate after vandals hit AZ congresswoman's office after health care vote - latimes.com (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/wire/sns-ap-us-health-care-overhaul-vandalism,0,2099641.story - broken link)

But who did it??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2010, 11:08 AM

2,847 posts, read 2,515,159 times
so whats your point OP

House GOP No. 2: Someone shot at my office – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs

Old 03-25-2010, 12:01 PM

90,297 posts, read 120,685,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Gee, this is the only case where I think any arrests have been made, whether Repuliban, Democrat or neither. Do you have information of the Republicans throwing rocks, making phone calls or threats?

Nita
Instead of smacking me, maybe you could about that statement. As in: I. . . . don't. . . . THINK. . . . so! A number of examples have already been given in this thread.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:20 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,663,155 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
Instead of smacking me, maybe you could about that statement. As in: I. . . . don't. . . . THINK. . . . so! A number of examples have already been given in this thread.
That symbol doesn't mean the poster is smacking anyone but themselves, I guess you don't understand this: I was smacking myself more as saying think: guess that would have been a beter symbol. If you have been watching the news, reading the papers or whatever, (unless you are depending on left wing crap) no one has arresteed anyone except this one individual in connection with what has happened in the past 72 hours. Or, if they have, I certainly missed it...

Nita

Old 03-25-2010, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
That symbol doesn't mean the poster is smacking anyone but themselves, I guess you don't understand this: I was smacking myself more as saying think: guess that would have been a beter symbol. If you have been watching the news, reading the papers or whatever, (unless you are depending on left wing crap) no one has arresteed anyone except this one individual in connection with what has happened in the past 72 hours. Or, if they have, I certainly missed it...

Nita
Well, that's the problem with the internet. You always have to try to figure out what someone means.

Who has been arrested in the past 72 hours?

Old 03-25-2010, 06:47 PM

9,644 posts, read 9,841,447 times
Be careful what you wish for - the right to bear arms means that everyone can bear arms.""We will be fighting you to the death."
"I'm so glad that I saw Rachel Maddow. She's brilliant. She's absolutely fantastic. And her diagnosis of the ills of the American right are so right on. I mean, basically, what you're doing is just saying no. You're like belligerent children.

We recently received this call from an "anonymous source", if you will.

Rachel Maddow Incites Violence | FreedomWorks

They have the audio of the call

Old 03-25-2010, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Be careful what you wish for - the right to bear arms means that everyone can bear arms.""We will be fighting you to the death."
"I'm so glad that I saw Rachel Maddow. She's brilliant. She's absolutely fantastic. And her diagnosis of the ills of the American right are so right on. I mean, basically, what you're doing is just saying no. You're like belligerent children.

We recently received this call from an "anonymous source", if you will.

Rachel Maddow Incites Violence | FreedomWorks

They have the audio of the call
So you're b******* about something that happened last August? Is this a contest? I'm sure I could produce similar from the Repubs. BTW, I don't see anything about Rachel Maddow in the article from August.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies