Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 11:31 PM

4,657 posts, read 8,712,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
I guess you are right, but labeling it a hate crime is a tad overboard. Obviously she new that it would not have made headlines if she did not ramp it up.
Here's one for you, to test your intellectual fortitude: Lets say a well known far left speaker who was known for being pro gay marriage, at the same time always referring to anyone who disagreed with him/her a homophobe, was pro abortion, and always referred to pro-lifers as "anti-choice", "against women's rights to choose", etc. was invited to speak at a university and the university professor wrote that speaker telling them to "watch their tone and what they say, or face potential criminal charges", you don't think that would make the news all over the country; US or Canada? Of course it would. Anne is pointing out the hypocrisy of the left using hyperbole and satire, and she's one of the best at it.

Liberal Tolerance: America, and Canada's greatest oxymoron
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-23-2010, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
No, all "pro life" conservatives are disgusting but Ann tops them all.

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

Ann is just "pro life" isn't she. And wow....Christians do this? THESE are the true colors of the SICK and DISGUSTING so called "pro life" movement.

PRO LIFE until you are born. Then F**K you.

I can generally see the conservative side to things but abortion is a stance that I will never change from. "Pro life" is a joke.
I stopped reading after this. You have no tolerance for anyone that doesn't agree with you on everything, all of the time. Congrats, you are officially a liberal.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyPants View Post
Hate crime against transvestites maybe, but against conservatives, give me a break.
Does that pass for intellectual discourse these days, 'cause it sure didn't pass for humor. This is the big boy board, bring it, and bring it strong.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:36 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonrise View Post
I stopped reading after this. You have no tolerance for anyone that doesn't agree with you on everything, all of the time. Congrats, you are officially a liberal.
You asked. I replied. There is no such thing as "pro life". It is a joke. Call it anti woman. Call it what it really is. You quit reading because you know I was going to get you bad. Ann Coulter is beyond pathetic to say the least. Behead those who aren't Christian and invade their countries?

And conservatives have no tolerance for woman's choice and gays or LIBERALS.

And I have always been officially a liberal. Congrats for figuring it out just now.

Old 03-24-2010, 01:48 PM

Quote:
You asked. I replied. There is no such thing as "pro life". It is a joke. Call it anti woman. Call it what it really is. You quit reading because you know I was going to get you bad. Ann Coulter is beyond pathetic to say the least. Behead those who aren't Christian and invade their countries?

And conservatives have no tolerance for woman's choice and gays or LIBERALS.

And I have always been officially a liberal. Congrats for figuring it out just now.
She's a satirist, using liberal rhetoric against themselves. You do realize that a great deal of Muslims follow the Koran literally when it says that there are 3 things to do with an infidel (which you are) 1. Convert them. 2. Tax them at an infidel rate and not let them have good jobs. 3. Kill them, usually be beheading.

Mohammad: Kill the infidel

Jesus: Love, pray for and bless your enemies

Old 03-24-2010, 02:25 PM

2,538 posts, read 3,877,337 times
Quote:
She's a satirist, using liberal rhetoric against themselves. You do realize that a great deal of Muslims follow the Koran literally when it says that there are 3 things to do with an infidel (which you are) 1. Convert them. 2. Tax them at an infidel rate and not let them have good jobs. 3. Kill them, usually be beheading.

Mohammad: Kill the infidel

Jesus: Love, pray for and bless your enemies
Y'know, for a country full of christians, I don't think I have heard one respond in that manner (Jesus). Usually it's the complete opposite and they are excited about going to war, hmm?

Old 03-24-2010, 02:47 PM

3,006 posts, read 3,871,484 times
The first time I heard of her she was making a fool of herself on BBC's newsnight. To british people this woman's insane, and her opinions seen as the lunatic rantings that they are. She actually thinks she's winning in this interveiw, but Paxman's just sitting back to let her hang herself.

YouTube - Ann Coulter on UK BBC Newsnight interview with Jeremy Paxman

Old 03-24-2010, 02:49 PM

971 posts, read 1,294,855 times
If Ann Coulter is a victim of anything it's abject stupidity.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:53 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,631,332 times
Quote:
No, all "pro life" conservatives are disgusting but Ann tops them all.

"We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."

Ann is just "pro life" isn't she. And wow....Christians do this? THESE are the true colors of the SICK and DISGUSTING so called "pro life" movement.

PRO LIFE until you are born. Then F**K you.

I can generally see the conservative side to things but abortion is a stance that I will never change from. "Pro life" is a joke.

And liberals: Pro life if you are a disgusting rapist/murderer. But innocent babies, F**K you.

Old 03-24-2010, 02:56 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,631,332 times
Quote:
She's a satirist, using liberal rhetoric against themselves.
Don't bother trying to explain it. Liberals are too stupid to even realize they are being satirized and mocked.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies