Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 01:17 PM

102 posts, read 138,771 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by captaincatfish View Post
You really need to take a hike with this ill-informed junk...I'm as black as the day is long, and that 'gentleman' (giving him more credit than he deserves) does NOT speak for me, or the rest of the black race...

I said this on another post, and I'll repeat it here for your benefit...I have WORKED every day of my life, for EVERYTHING I've ever had in my life...never HAD to use the 'race card', and never will...

And by the way, as far as blacks leaving and 'going back to Africa', I hope you have a good supply of hemorrhoid relief cream, because all you're going to get sitting on your supposedly superior hind-end waiting for us to leave, is a massive case of hemorrhoids...yes, slavery is over, and I'm not sitting around blaming 'de white man' for stuff that happened back then, or now...

Go get educated about current events, instead of sitting anonymously behind your computer and conjuring up images from old Tarzan movies about 'black savages killing and eating each other 'til the white man came along'...that's an extreme reach if I've ever heard one

It is true! No, not ALL blacks are criminals, and not ALL whites are decent hard-working people, but when dealing in PERCENTAGES, one can easily see that blacks commit more crimes, especially violent crimes, than do whites. Look on this city-data site and look at the cities with high crime rates. Most of them have a high percentage of blacks living in them. In my particular city, which is 62% black, we have all sorts of problems with black gang members.

And yes, it is sad that we're stuck with blacks in this country, which means we'll be stuck with higher crime rates and I realize they'll NEVER leave here and return to Africa because they have it made here.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2010, 01:40 PM

9,891 posts, read 10,823,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardonaye View Post
WRONG. Rev's Sharpton and Jackson are civil rights leaders.
Jesse Jackson had the blood of Dr. King on him when he was assassinated.
That's what's wrong with America today. In the 60's we had true leaders, Dr. King, the Kennedy's, Jackson, Medgar Evers, The Sit-ins.. today there is nothing except President Obama.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:40 PM

1,781 posts, read 2,681,678 times
Exclamation Okay...I Understand What You're Saying...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kad86 View Post
It is true! No, not ALL blacks are criminals, and not ALL whites are decent hard-working people, but when dealing in PERCENTAGES, one can easily see that blacks commit more crimes, especially violent crimes, than do whites. Look on this city-data site and look at the cities with high crime rates. Most of them have a high percentage of blacks living in them. In my particular city, which is 62% black, we have all sorts of problems with black gang members.

And yes, it is sad that we're stuck with blacks in this country, which means we'll be stuck with higher crime rates and I realize they'll NEVER leave here and return to Africa because they have it made here.
And you made utter sense in the VERY FIRST line of your reply...but consider my situation...

In Middletown, Ohio, where I live, the population is a little over 50,000, with about 5000 folks being black...my wife, mother-in-law, and I have a really nice home in a predominately white area of town...we are one of the FEW black families in that area, and in the 3 years we've been on our street, the color of our skin has mattered to our neighbors approximately ZERO times...that's right, I said ZERO...in fact, the first spring we were there (2007) we were trying to get a very evil stree stump out of our front flower bed...my neighbor came across the street with the biggest baddest pair of pruners I'd ever seen, and said 'keep 'em as long as ya need em...you know where I live!'

I was shocked, and that day a friendship began which has lasted through snowstorms, gully-washers (rainstorms), and politics...what am I saying here?
This...try reaching out to the non-criminal black folk in your area, like my neighbor did to my wife and me...you might be surprised at their reaction...and also know there are areas which are predominately black that are not as crime-infested as yours seems to be...and no, my wife and I STILL ain't going back to Africa

Old 03-25-2010, 04:37 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,239,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
This guy is a hoot...He gets so worked up I worry he might stroke out with his rants.
One would hope...

Old 03-25-2010, 04:39 PM

3,085 posts, read 5,239,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
LOL, Pastor Manning is a hoot. "Long Legged Mac-Daddy" is a classic of his. I recall his comments about "Obama's Momma" during the campaign.
Oh yeah, calling his mother a "white trash wh^&re". Yeah, a real hoot indeed. And classy too.

Old 03-25-2010, 05:10 PM

515 posts, read 716,715 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
Wow. Another stupid anti Obama post.
LOL at people name calling a Harvard grad when they accomplished wonders graduating from Trailer Hick High School.
How about some reality here...obama's Harvard "degree" is via affirmative action so those HS diplomas from Trailer Hick HS reflect a whole lot more value because those diplomas were/are actually earned.

Oh, wait....don't tell me that you take affirmative action faux degrees seriously???????

Bwhaaaaaaaaa!

Old 03-25-2010, 05:29 PM

10,031 posts, read 9,507,142 times
Quote:
Jesse Jackson had the blood of Dr. King on him when he was assassinated.
That's what's wrong with America today. In the 60's we had true leaders, Dr. King, the Kennedy's, Jackson, Medgar Evers, The Sit-ins.. today there is nothing except President Obama.
What's wrong with you. You forgot to mention Gary Coleman.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:07 PM

4,049 posts, read 2,741,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kad86 View Post

OMG>> Blacks should return to Africa?
We will be STUCK with high crime rates because blacks live here?

Are you a Christian person? How can you even live with yourself being filled with so much racist hate?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:24 PM

1,719 posts, read 4,182,160 times
Quote:
HAHAHA. That race-baiting demagogue and that piece of **** extortionist (look up what his Rainbow/PUSH organization does to get its money) are civil-rights leaders? What a ****ing joke.

Old 03-25-2010, 10:26 PM

3,018 posts, read 3,567,137 times
hawtalta
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies