Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 01:17 PM

18,326 posts, read 18,922,526 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
so there are no lies.
again lets use double talk to prove a point. beck thinks it true doesn't mean that it is.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-25-2010, 02:10 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,823,162 times
Radicals Have Reversed the Roles - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

Beck:
Barack Obama said on the campaign trail that it's impossible to govern if you jam something or sneak something through with 51 votes — his words, not mine:

Obama didn't even get that much support for this bill

Obama got more than 51 votes.

SEIU's Andy Stern, was a member of the radical group SDS. So was Jim Wallis, Obama's spiritual adviser.

Wallis wasn't a member of SDS.

Glenn Beck on Martin Luther King and Gandhi - Jim Wallis - God's Politics Blog

Old 03-25-2010, 02:37 PM

470 posts, read 460,539 times
"I absolutely love the part where he uses a Van Jones quote as proof that the radicals of the 60's learned their lesson and have changed their tactics.

Lets see. Van Jones was born in 1968. I'm sure he was involved in a lot of bomb throwing and demonstration during the 60's.

Garbage in Garbage out."

---------------------------------------------

It's posts like this that just ooze with ignorance and reveal that the poster has no real clue what is even going on. Let me ask you something. Are you ok with a known terrorist known as Jeff Jones sitting next to the POTUS giving him advice? I bet you are aren't you.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:39 PM

470 posts, read 460,539 times
Hey WilliamSmyth, are you also ok with a known terrorist bomber working next to the POTUS giving him advice on policy?

Old 03-25-2010, 03:03 PM

58,547 posts, read 26,876,249 times
Many on here complain about repubs being sheep for following anything heard on the tv/radio.
Yet they are the sheep for following all of the lefts attack without any data to back up thier allegations. just attack ther messengers

Old 03-25-2010, 03:33 PM

7,605 posts, read 4,823,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db1025 View Post
"I absolutely love the part where he uses a Van Jones quote as proof that the radicals of the 60's learned their lesson and have changed their tactics.

Lets see. Van Jones was born in 1968. I'm sure he was involved in a lot of bomb throwing and demonstration during the 60's.

Garbage in Garbage out."

---------------------------------------------

It's posts like this that just ooze with ignorance and reveal that the poster has no real clue what is even going on. Let me ask you something. Are you ok with a known terrorist known as Jeff Jones sitting next to the POTUS giving him advice? I bet you are aren't you.
Typical Beckian response.

Your evidence that "Jeff Jones sitting next to the POTUS giving him advice" is?

Old 03-25-2010, 04:11 PM

64 posts, read 195,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Can you prove one word of what he said yesterday was not the truth? You can't unless you know the words and you obviously didn't watch one minute of the video, I suggested. Show off that ignorance every time you get a chance.
Hey can tell you bull crap! smells good, and you would believe that too! it's alright...

Old 03-25-2010, 04:20 PM

2,196 posts, read 1,988,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I was finally able to get my left winger siblings to watch CSPAN and the debates. They were so embarrassed by how the Democrats acted and what they said. They had no idea just how childish and insane the Democrats in congress were. All said they will never vote for a Democrat again, no matter who they are. It was a real revelation. I actually stopped talking to a few of them until they woke up to what they were supporting.

They also watched Beck today and were surprised at how little they knew of the type of people that surround hussein obama.

I am so happy to have my siblings back from the brain draining fog of liberalism!
dcsldcd !!! ... Excellent !

The so called left winger "Libbie" Democrats buddies are truly a most
flakey crew ! A genuine 100% stigmata if ever there was one !

Hopefully Nov. of 2010 will seriously thin out this pitiful bunch of "Puddies" once and for all !

Thanks / Old Lamar

Old 03-26-2010, 10:16 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,154,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I watched the show! it was all his opinion, he believes what he said so no he didn't "lie" but that doesn't mean he doesn't have his head up his arse. you wanna buy a bunch of convoluted "facts" go for it.
Convoluted facts? Nevertheless facts are facts convoluted or not. I really wonder how you came to that conclusion. Facts are facts and you admit that he told facts. I guess none of your kind here will be likely to get past the word convoluted so they won't get mad.

Old 03-26-2010, 10:21 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,154,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
Radicals Have Reversed the Roles - Glenn Beck - FOXNews.com

Beck:
Barack Obama said on the campaign trail that it's impossible to govern if you jam something or sneak something through with 51 votes — his words, not mine:

Obama didn't even get that much support for this bill

Obama got more than 51 votes.

SEIU's Andy Stern, was a member of the radical group SDS. So was Jim Wallis, Obama's spiritual adviser.

Wallis wasn't a member of SDS.

Glenn Beck on Martin Luther King and Gandhi - Jim Wallis - God's Politics Blog
Did Andy Stern learn his Alinsky while in the SDS? Were you around when the SDS was big stuff to lefties? I was and as a high school principal was asked by a group of revolutionary students if they could invite SDS to send some people to our school to talk to students. My answer was that if they invited them they would be embarrassed by them not setting foot on our campus. I told them that I would meet them in the street with a baseball bat and surely as all hell use it. Actually, I wish they had tried to see if I meant what I said. Maybe Andy would have been the one I hit first.

Great attempt to prove that Beck was wrong but you only talk about one of the people and avoided talking about Andy Stern.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies