Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 12:11 AM

2,557 posts, read 5,860,778 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
I absolutely love the part where he uses a Van Jones quote as proof that the radicals of the 60's learned their lesson and have changed their tactics.

Lets see. Van Jones was born in 1968. I'm sure he was involved in a lot of bomb throwing and demonstration during the 60's.

Garbage in Garbage out.

That's what's wrong with the Democrats-----------Garbage in........Garbage out!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 12:17 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,821 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Did Andy Stern learn his Alinsky while in the SDS? Were you around when the SDS was big stuff to lefties? I was and as a high school principal was asked by a group of revolutionary students if they could invite SDS to send some people to our school to talk to students. My answer was that if they invited them they would be embarrassed by them not setting foot on our campus. I told them that I would meet them in the street with a baseball bat and surely as all hell use it. Actually, I wish they had tried to see if I meant what I said. Maybe Andy would have been the one I hit first.

Great attempt to prove that Beck was wrong but you only talk about one of the people and avoided talking about Andy Stern.
I haven't investigated Andy Stern so I don't know if Beck is also wrong about Stern. I do know he has his facts wrong about Wallis. But then Beck isn't overly concerned with facts, just the smears.

Old 03-27-2010, 12:19 AM

2,557 posts, read 5,860,778 times
roy,
Thanks for posting the links to Glenn Beck for those of us who would not be able to view his shows. You are a great American.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:01 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,844,821 times
Quote:
Do you know what group wrote the Stimulus garbage? Surely you don't know that Jeff Jones is the head of the group that did that job for Obama. Yes, Obama is listening to Jones and others.

I decided to do your search for you and have this info for you. Jeff Jones is the head man of the Apollo Alliance of New York State. He has been thanked for helping write so much of the Stimulus bill by none other than Harry Reid.

I have a link for you about all this and will suggest that you look at the Apollo Alliance web site. Appollo Alliance.org

NY's Tax-Funded Ex-Terrorist - NYPOST.com
Kelly Bennett is the Chair of the Apollo Alliance in New York. As near as I can tell Jeff Jones is a consultant to the Apollo Alliance in New York. That is a far cry from someone you is running the Apollo Alliance. There is also no evidence that Jeff Jones "is sitting next to the POTUS giving him advice".

But again if your intent is to smear I suppose that is close enough.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:18 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
I haven't investigated Andy Stern so I don't know if Beck is also wrong about Stern. I do know he has his facts wrong about Wallis. But then Beck isn't overly concerned with facts, just the smears.
I would say that you need to check out Andy Stern and his part in the writing of the Stimulus bill that was done largely at Apollo Alliance in New York City. I wonder if you know enough about Andy Stern to know what his title is. Do you?

Old 03-27-2010, 09:21 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
And exactly who controlled the 'White" House for 8 years prior?

A war mongering, wire tapping, big oil interest, lying republican who left office with a 27% approval rating.

Next.
And he did it all with the approval of a DEMOCRATIC Congress so pat yourself on the back.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:29 AM

1,233 posts, read 1,218,293 times
Quote:
Here we go again. Today Glenn Beck did his best show of all time as far as exposing progressives and explaining what they have done to us is concerned.

I will challenge any left leaner here to watch the entire show or any part of it and come back with something earth shaking to refute anything he said. So some of you can take a chance of watching it, he didn't shed a tear or make any clown faces. He was talking as serious as anybody could and he explained so much that nobody here has seen up to now.

I loved the part about how the revolutionaries of the 60s realized that they couldn't beat the man with bombs so they went into hiding and have become the man today and are now crushing the revolutionaries as they call the Tea Party and anybody else who crosses them. They are trying to marginalize the Tea Partiers as racists, and anything else they can think of.

BTW, how many know that there is an about $10,000 reward for anyone who can supply any real proof about those racist epithets the Tea Party people supposedly threw around last week end. Hey, some of you real researchers among the leaners may be able to make some real money. I am sure that the media people who reported those incidents first found many willing fools to accept their story. Would Leon Penetta be involved in that crap?

As usual Glenn Beck Clips 03-24-10

That blog is back in operation after being closed down by government people for about a week. Boy does it feel good to know they are there when they are so badly needed. Watch them, if you have the guts to see what happened today.
How bright. Great Moronic idea.

Naw,... us Lefties would rather let the system work. I am sure that the info you seek is in the hands of the authorities. Nice try tho. Are you actually asking that potential criminal evidence be sold? Real smart!

Old 03-27-2010, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Kelly Bennett is the Chair of the Apollo Alliance in New York. As near as I can tell Jeff Jones is a consultant to the Apollo Alliance in New York. That is a far cry from someone you is running the Apollo Alliance. There is also no evidence that Jeff Jones "is sitting next to the POTUS giving him advice".

But again if your intent is to smear I suppose that is close enough.
I did the research for you and you didn't read the article I dug up for you, or, at least, you failed to mention having read it. Get yourself back to post #42 of this thread and look at the article.

Now to help you out a bit remember that Apollo Alliance and its people are very close to WDI which is purely union run. You can do a bit more painful research and find out what WDI is and who runs it.

I would like to recommend that you look at this site also since it has so much more if the kind of info that you prefer. Of course, you do realize that any group sounds much better in its own words than the truth often is. Just look at how clean Jones' clients appear to be. Then throw in the Sierra Club as part of the show.

Jeff Jones Strategies - Clients (http://www.jeffjones-strategies.com/clients.htm - broken link)

Old 03-27-2010, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimer2 View Post
How bright. Great Moronic idea.

Naw,... us Lefties would rather let the system work. I am sure that the info you seek is in the hands of the authorities. Nice try tho. Are you actually asking that potential criminal evidence be sold? Real smart!
Well now, by golly, Oldtimer, it appears that when you took your lefty, (your word) way of thinking with you when you watched Beck for that day you failed to see very much of what went on. You can never understand anything when you have your left leaning shield up in front of your brain. Oh yes, I know about that shield that doesn't let anything counter to your way of thinking to enter your brain.

Do you really think that all the bribes, promises, and other lies that took part in Congress the past couple of months is letting the system work? Well you sure do think that all these things are the system since you agree with the Democrats who used them.

As for the proof that all those things took place in DC the other day all I have seen since about two days out from it is that nobody has been able to prove the crap the media threw around about racism and all the other attempts made to marginalize the Tea Party people. You, of course, do believe any Pelosi they throw out for this purpose, I think.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:47 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,156 times
You have to give it to hussein obama's sheep. Not one word of substance in regards to the post, just the usual schoolyard name calling and ignorance.

Beck exposes the scum associated with hussein obama, the lefties personal messiah, with facts yet they remain so filled with left winger propaganda they cannot bring themselves to even check it out. Instead they just spew the same old garbage.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies