Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-24-2010, 11:11 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times

Advertisements

Here we go again. Today Glenn Beck did his best show of all time as far as exposing progressives and explaining what they have done to us is concerned.

I will challenge any left leaner here to watch the entire show or any part of it and come back with something earth shaking to refute anything he said. So some of you can take a chance of watching it, he didn't shed a tear or make any clown faces. He was talking as serious as anybody could and he explained so much that nobody here has seen up to now.

I loved the part about how the revolutionaries of the 60s realized that they couldn't beat the man with bombs so they went into hiding and have become the man today and are now crushing the revolutionaries as they call the Tea Party and anybody else who crosses them. They are trying to marginalize the Tea Partiers as racists, and anything else they can think of.

BTW, how many know that there is an about $10,000 reward for anyone who can supply any real proof about those racist epithets the Tea Party people supposedly threw around last week end. Hey, some of you real researchers among the leaners may be able to make some real money. I am sure that the media people who reported those incidents first found many willing fools to accept their story. Would Leon Penetta be involved in that crap?

As usual Glenn Beck Clips 03-24-10

That blog is back in operation after being closed down by government people for about a week. Boy does it feel good to know they are there when they are so badly needed. Watch them, if you have the guts to see what happened today.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-24-2010, 11:20 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
I was finally able to get my left winger siblings to watch CSPAN and the debates. They were so embarrassed by how the Democrats acted and what they said. They had no idea just how childish and insane the Democrats in congress were. All said they will never vote for a Democrat again, no matter who they are. It was a real revelation. I actually stopped talking to a few of them until they woke up to what they were supporting.

They also watched Beck today and were surprised at how little they knew of the type of people that surround hussein obama.

I am so happy to have my siblings back from the brain draining fog of liberalism!

Old 03-24-2010, 11:39 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,268,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
I was finally able to get my left winger siblings to watch CSPAN and the debates. They were so embarrassed by how the Democrats acted and what they said. They had no idea just how childish and insane the Democrats in congress were. All said they will never vote for a Democrat again, no matter who they are. It was a real revelation. I actually stopped talking to a few of them until they woke up to what they were supporting.

They also watched Beck today and were surprised at how little they knew of the type of people that surround hussein obama.

I am so happy to have my siblings back from the brain draining fog of liberalism!
Beck said today that the White House is trying very hard to marginalize him along with the Tea Party by calling them raciest, revolutionaries and other names that people accept without knowing anything other than their words.

If you haven't watched today's show it is a must, I think. If you have you know what your fooled siblings now know. It was his best show of all time, but how many people who need to see him will see it if they didn't during the gold commercials?

Old 03-25-2010, 12:39 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,919,023 times
omg if beck said it.. it has to be true!! *foams from the mouth*

Old 03-25-2010, 01:41 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Beck said today that the White House is trying very hard to marginalize him along with the Tea Party by calling them raciest, revolutionaries and other names that people accept without knowing anything other than their words.

If you haven't watched today's show it is a must, I think. If you have you know what your fooled siblings now know. It was his best show of all time, but how many people who need to see him will see it if they didn't during the gold commercials?

I watch him every day. He and his research staff dig up all of hussein obamas connections. People I have never heard of and the great videos of their agenda's to destroy this country in their own words. They will watch him now. Beck show is the only one exposing hussein obama and his criminal administration.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:48 AM

9,982 posts, read 13,762,061 times
Health care for all Americans...

"This Can't Be the Same Country I Grew Up In!" *tears stream down Beck's face*

Old 03-25-2010, 01:54 AM

258 posts, read 448,317 times
And exactly who controlled the 'White" House for 8 years prior?

A war mongering, wire tapping, big oil interest, lying republican who left office with a 27% approval rating.

Next.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:23 AM

25,157 posts, read 53,947,295 times
Beck and Michael Moore should sumo wrestle each other. And then get married in Iowa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boiseguy View Post
omg if beck said it.. it has to be true!! *foams from the mouth*

Old 03-25-2010, 02:33 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,020,549 times
beck's audience must need visual aides like first graders. he used chalk and a chalk board to circle things and make lists to point at, he even had magnetic pictures of people to try to explain his far out reasoning. seems he can't just talk and have them grasp his concepts, what simpletons.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:49 AM

19,025 posts, read 14,205,095 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
Health care for all Americans...
And how will this HCR lower costs that government is responsible for boosting?

Government is the source for :
Inflation
Tort Abuse
Scarcity
Administrative overhead
Bureaucracy

50 years ago, a physician didn't need an office staff, forms clerk, receptionist, assistants and an office manager... and the patient didn't have to pay for them.

And wait till the government meddling affects alternative medical practitioners, those whom the AMA loves to call "quacks".

Oh joy....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies