Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 01:21 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardonaye View Post
Not excusing the poster, but the Repubs have threatened the lives of Democrats to the extent they need protection.
I guess everyone is angry. The GOP more than anyone.

If history proves out it will be liberal plants making all these threats to try and start trouble. There is NO proof yet who is making any threats.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:23 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifelongMOgal View Post
Are you making direct threats of violence?

The left wingers have always been violent. They run on pure emotion, not common sense. That is the type of people that go over the edge.

Old 03-25-2010, 05:52 AM

20,300 posts, read 22,213,219 times
Hmmm Maybe the Dem's took a page out of good old Al Sharpton's book.
When in doubt make some stuff up, fabricate some evidence and get the media to report a story.
Lets see we have Hillary at one point claiming that she had to duck sniper fire while visiting the troops. The fact was that it never happened.
More recently we had the Dem's claiming that the masses were calling black representatives the N word. Turns out out of the many thousands only a handful actually lowered themselves to that level.
This is DC politics. What happened to were going to change how DC does business?

Old 03-25-2010, 07:30 AM

1,535 posts, read 1,633,320 times
This is DC politics. What happened to were going to change how DC does business?

They did Barrak, Harry, Nancy walked in to DC in lockstep and took over, they won, get over it- long live the king

Old 03-25-2010, 07:41 AM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
another bloodlusting, genocidal leftist? it must be a thursday..

Old 03-25-2010, 07:46 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by californio sur View Post
Agree that Americans should never sloop to the level of the Republican teabag thugs. Yahoos are grabbing their guns & talking "revolution." Democrats are for rule of law and civilized behavior. Nobody deserves a "bullet in the head" except those executed for the murder of Americans. The FBI is bracing for a serious terrorist attack and sadly it will come from the radicals in the Republican party. Timothy McVeigh all over again.
How ironic, you respond to a post from a liberal who threatens to put a bullet in the head of every republican, and your comment is to go on a rant against people who attend Tea Party events and accuse them of turning into terrorists like McVeigh?

That is the defining characteristic of a liberal, when one of their own does something reprehensible, they defend the person by shifting the focus, and attacking republicans or conservatives.

Old 03-25-2010, 07:58 AM

5,002 posts, read 12,354,936 times
The way I see it,

Republicans basically are obstructing any sort of change or discussion or work that Congress does for the people. Why? I can think of no other reason than the party has been hijacked by the terrorists of the likes of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, and Sarah Palin. What good does doing ANY of this do?

The simple fact is Obama could have ramrodded a much more powerful, sweeping reform package at the beginning of his term. But he didn't. He seriously extended an olive branch. And what did Republicanazis do?

Stomp their feet, whip up frenzied mobs, start the Tea Party, and **** on the olive branch.

I'm sorry, but any political party who's motto is "My way or the highway" isn't a party worth keeping, and reflects on the people who vote them into office. Since I consider the actions of all Republican office holders to be treasonous, I consider all people who vote Republican treasonous, and thus deserve what is coming to them - a bullet to the brain.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:01 AM

12,270 posts, read 11,324,549 times
Carl Levin and Claire McCaskill are worried about national security?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hah!!!!!!!!!!!

You silly libs will believe anything.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:02 AM

9,367 posts, read 25,203,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eskercurve View Post
obs, start the Tea Party, and **** on the olive branch.

I'm sorry, but any political party who's motto is "My way or the highway" isn't a party worth keeping, and reflects on the people who vote them into office. Since I consider the actions of all Republican office holders to be treasonous, I consider all people who vote Republican treasonous, and thus deserve what is coming to them - a bullet to the brain.
Not cool. Nothing says my way or the highway like a bullet to the brain.

Old 03-25-2010, 08:08 AM

37,959 posts, read 22,134,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
If history proves out it will be liberal plants making all these threats to try and start trouble. There is NO proof yet who is making any threats.
I agree that so much of this seemed hyped and even staged.

No one else heard the "N" word being used, no video of it, and yet we are supposed to not only believe the word was used, but that racial hatred for blacks is the cornerstone of the Tea Party movement.

This is just another escalation of democrats making bogus charges like we saw during the town hall meetings. They refereed to the people as political terrorists, Nazis, thugs, and Timothy McVeigh back then too.

We should also remember that the folks carrying the signs of 0bama as Hitler, were Lynden LaRocuche democrats. so when you see Hitler or racist signs, think Lynden LaRouche (D).

LaRouchePAC

I also find it hard to believe that we have so little security, that we cannot even protect our members of congress by not having caller ID installed in the phone system, so we can trace where phone threats originated from.

We have seen plenty of people fake events for personal gain, whether its a fake rape, a balloon boy, muggings, threats against their life, etc... So I don't fall for all these stories. I know democrats too well, and don't forget, they have said they will do wahtevet it takes, so faking these threats and inflating events is right up their alley.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies