Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-25-2011, 05:50 PM

6,233 posts, read 9,478,235 times

Advertisements

Disgusting.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2011, 09:57 AM

6,548 posts, read 7,275,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mackinac81 View Post
Disgusting.

All these cases of gay pedophilia around the world, yes, its disgusting. Any kind of pedophilia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hammertime33 View Post
A vast majority of pedophiles are just plain attracted to children - both boys and girls

And all these thousands and thousands of gay pedophile pirests around the world happen to just chose BOYS and teenage BOYS out of coincidence, right? Come on. No need to sugar coat the wrong doings of these gay pedophiles. All these news show their preference towards others of THE SAME SEX (homosexuality). Even gay publications show that tendency. Read the link.

Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'

Quote:
Calling a Catholic Priest who molested some boys a homosexual is utterly rediculous. He most likley molested boys instead of girls simply becaue he had access to boys

There are nuns in their churches too, young ones too. But since they are attracted to their own sex, they go for it.

Quote:
Lumping male pedophiles who molest boys (again, out of accessibility) in with homosexuals is simply a calculated attack of the religious right used to defame and demonize gay people.

Calculated attack? Nobody twisted these gay pedophiles’ arms to go molest, abuse, and rape boys and teenage boys. Don’t try to look at who you can point your finger at. Penis/Vagina = heterosexual sex. Penis/Penis or Vagina/Vagina = homosexual sex. No ifs, no buts. Gays are not perfect, heterosexuals are not perfect. Heterosexuals commit sex crimes, gays commit sex crimes too, in this case, all these thousands of pedophilia acts around the world with little boys and teenage boys. Don’t try to make gays as if they can’t do any wrong.

Old 03-28-2011, 05:43 PM

2,119 posts, read 4,166,775 times
I am totally against Catholic priests and no longer am a practicing catholic, now in the episcopal church. In my younger days I had one priest who gave me counseling about a boy friend issue. Let's just say he suggested maybe he should help me out and I don't mean with prayer! Another priest molested my nephew who says he is gay but in counseling his first "lover" was his priest..enough said!

Old 04-28-2011, 03:29 PM

1 posts, read 865 times
A. Nicholas Groth, a former director of the Sex Offender Program at the Connecticut Department of Corrections wrote "In general, fixated child molesters are drawn to children sexually in that they identify with the child and appear in some ways to want to remain children themselves. It is for this reason that the trend for fixated offenders is to target boys as victims. . . . They see the boy as a projected representation of themselves. They feel themselves to be more child than adult - more boys than men - and therefore find themselves more comfortable (especially sexually) in the company of children. . . ."1
"Homosexuality and homosexual pedophilia are not synonymous. In fact, it may be that these two orientations are mutually exclusive, the reason being that the homosexual male is sexually attracted to masculine qualities whereas the heterosexual male is sexually attracted to feminine characteristics, and the sexually immature child's qualities are more feminine than masculine. . . . The child offender who is attracted to and engaged in adult sexual relationships is heterosexual. It appears, therefore, that the adult heterosexual male constitutes a greater sexual risk to underage children than does the adult homosexual male."2
"these same individuals are uninterested in adult homosexual relationships. In fact, they frequently express a strong sexual aversion to adult males, reporting that what they find attractive about the immature boy are his feminine features and the absence of secondary sexual characteristics such as body hair and muscles."3
Dr. Kurt Freund, a psychiatrist at the Clarke Institute of Psychiatry in Toronto, Canada, stresses that pedophiles are significantly different from men who prefer adult partners, whether heterosexual or homosexual, in that their arousal pattern is lacking in gender differentiation. That is, pedophiles are attracted in general to the bodies of children; and since children lack the secondary sex characteristics which distinguish mature males and females - body hair and muscles in men, breasts in women - pedophiles are often attracted to both male and female children.4
This finding is consistent with other research studies on the phenomenon of pedophilia. These studies stress that what the pedophile seeks are the qualities of "childness," such as small stature, hairlessness, and an innocent, trusting disposition; the maleness or femaleness of the child is secondary.5
[M]ost men who molest little boys are not gay. Only 21 percent of the child molesters we studied who assault little boys were exclusively homosexual. Nearly 80 percent of the men who molested little boys were heterosexual or bisexual, and most of these men were married and had children of their own.6
Based on Abel's statistics, if approximately 33 percent of all molestations are male-on-male, and 21 percent of these cases are committed by homosexuals, the actual percentage of molesters who are homosexual is 21% x 33% = 6.9%.7
W. L. Marshall's "Sexual Offenders Against Male Children: Sexual Preferences," discusses the results of a study of the sexual orientation of a sample of male sex offenders against boys. Marshall measured the sexual orientation of the offenders by means of a plethysmograph, a device which measures arousal responses. Marshall found that out of his sample of 21 offenders against boys, two‑thirds of the offenders were predominantly heterosexual in their adult orientation.8

1."Men Who Rape: Psychology of the Offender", 136
2."Men Who Rape: Psychology of the Offender", 177
3.Groth and Birnbaum, 180
4.Kurt Freund, Robin Watson, Robert Dickey, and Douglas Rienzo, "Erotic Gender Differentiation in Pedophilia," Archives of Sexual Behavior, 20, no. 6 (1991): 555‑566; Kurt Freund and Michael Kuban, "Erotic Gender Differentiation in Pedophilia: A Follow‑Up," Archives of Sexual Behavior 22, no. 6 (1993): 619‑628.
5.Frank G. Bolton, Jr., Larry A. Morris, and Ann E. MacEachron, Males at Risk: The Other Side of Child Sexual Abuse (London: Sage Publications, 1989), 61; Kathleen Coulborn Faller, Understanding Child Sexual Maltreatment (London: Sage Publications, 1990), 55.
6.Abel, "The Child Abuser," 100.
7.F.L. Whitham, "Culturally Invariable Properties of Male Homosexuality: Tentative Conclusions from Cross-Cultural Research," Archives of Sexual Behavior 12 (1983): 207-26; "Presidential Candidates Embrace Gay Issues and Enjoy Donations," Wall Street Journal, January 10, 2000.
8.W.L. Marshall, H.E. Barbaree, and Jennifer Butt, "Sexual Offenders Against Male Children: Sexual Preferences," Behavior Research and Therapy 26, no. 5 (1988): 383-91.

Old 04-28-2011, 05:57 PM

19,893 posts, read 18,436,651 times
This is what i hate about the Catholic Church, even if you are strict Catholic. You have got to have a problem with this behavior, and the covering up for the Priests. This is sick, and disgusting at the same time. When they preach to you, about right and just behavior. So not right. Like to hear what some of these Priests have to confess in the confession booth.

Old 04-28-2011, 06:04 PM

25,619 posts, read 36,680,593 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgal View Post
I am totally against Catholic priests and no longer am a practicing catholic, now in the episcopal church. In my younger days I had one priest who gave me counseling about a boy friend issue. Let's just say he suggested maybe he should help me out and I don't mean with prayer! Another priest molested my nephew who says he is gay but in counseling his first "lover" was his priest..enough said!
You really need to read more. Many more articles on Pedophile Episcopal clergy where this came from:

OpEdNews - Article: Rape by Episcopal pedophile clergy results in same frustrated justice as Catholic survivors face

Old 04-28-2011, 06:07 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,480,636 times
Hey, I don't condone it. It is not a large percentage. It is being addressed.

Syria killed a few hundred citizens in the last week. Pissed?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies