Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 12:43 PM

3,100 posts, read 3,300,646 times

Advertisements

Obama getting offed would be a ****storm. You thought Kennedy's was bad? You thought MLK's was bad? His opponents better be damn careful what they wish for, is all.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-26-2010, 12:44 PM

6,762 posts, read 11,625,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
As far as comparing Obama to Hitler... that just shows the level of their intellect.. or lack of.
I'm sure you were angry for 8 years of Bush being called Hitler. Or maybe you were one of the nutcases calling him Hitler. Which one?
Quote:
People cannot get it through their thick skulls that we have a wonderful president, an intellectual, educated man who just happens to be black and they are losing their minds because of it.
His policy is the problem. His supporters are the ones that cannot quit thinking about race.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:45 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,946,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said Wednesday that a hateful climate is being created in the U.S. that may encourage an assassination of President Barack Obama.

He pointed to racist comments, including the "N-word," being shouted at legislators who supported Obama's health care overhaul legislation and past rallies where signs depicted Obama as Hitler.

Farrakhan: Anti-Obama comments may lead to death (http://www.pantagraph.com/news/state-and-regional/illinois/article_f7a7abd4-1611-54b8-b1b2-d7fd42e25bae.html - broken link)
Odd he failed to mention that it was a false claim. Well... you know what they say, its best to accuse and condemn than it is to hear what will win.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:47 PM

13,053 posts, read 12,946,110 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXboomerang View Post
His policy is the problem. His supporters are the ones that cannot quit thinking about race.

Well you know they can't argue using the polices, this is all they have as an angle.

Old 03-26-2010, 12:49 PM

2,652 posts, read 4,796,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by db1025 View Post
Hey Childfee, your buddy Farrakhan is the biggest bigot, racist and hate speech spewer there is. Still want to defend him while you are calling everyone else racists and hate speech spewers?
Didn't say, he was my friend. I said, have you heard him. Or, do you read from a paper. Maybe, it's out of context. I didn't say, I agree or disagree.

Did I say, anyone was a racist/hate speech spewers??

Old 03-26-2010, 12:54 PM

52,708 posts, read 34,525,339 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlover View Post
People cannot get it through their thick skulls that we have a wonderful president, an intellectual, educated man who just happens to be black and they are losing their minds because of it.
every time you start yammering this idiocy - which appears to be at least twice a day, every day - i'm going to post this very appropriate graphic.

Old 03-26-2010, 01:19 PM

15,059 posts, read 8,622,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamSmyth View Post
So you agree with Farrakhan that someone is creating an environment were the President's life will be in danger. You just believe that Obama has some suicide wish, while Farrakhan believes its the right wing.

That's not what I said ... and I don't know how I could have been more clear, but let me put it another way:

The Banking Cartel OWNS the government .. The Federal Reserve dictates to Washington, not the other way around. The "monied interests" are the bosses over those they put into power to do their bidding. Are you following me?

Given all of this talk .. and all of the propaganda and provocative actions coming out of the Tea Party (infiltrators and shills to discredit the movement) ... talk of potential danger to Obama from the likes of Farrakhan and others ... the dramatization of threats to democrats from right wing extremists ... it looks like there is an effort underway to create the "climate" of a serious right wing threat to Obama, and should something happen to him, this pre-conditioning would then translate into immediate identification of right wing extremists as responsible for any harm or attempt against Obama or democrats in general.

Of course, we all know that historically, all assassinations or attempts of such come from a lone nut ... and have never been conducted by covert intelligence agencies ... well except the ones the CIA and MOSSAD admit to regularly engaging in in other counties ...

But ... in a wild eyed conspiracy theorist point of view, such actually did happen to JFK ... and could happen again.

Old 03-26-2010, 02:20 PM

17,400 posts, read 11,967,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by John1960 View Post
Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan said Wednesday that a hateful climate is being created in the U.S. that may encourage an assassination of President Barack Obama.

He pointed to racist comments, including the "N-word," being shouted at legislators who supported Obama's health care overhaul legislation and past rallies where signs depicted Obama as Hitler.
Farrakhan: Anti-Obama comments may lead to death (http://www.pantagraph.com/news/state-and-regional/illinois/article_f7a7abd4-1611-54b8-b1b2-d7fd42e25bae.html - broken link)
I didn't see his panties in a twist when Bush was being vilifed. Could he be <gasp> a racist?

Old 03-26-2010, 07:38 PM

948 posts, read 893,915 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hombre57 View Post
Wow.
No righty anti-gays using this thread for sure.
This thread went downhill fast, only 3 pages worth.
I love how you immediately ASSUME I'm anti-gay. That's rich. I have a friend at my local grocery store that would seriously disagree but that would be like talking to a brick wall.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:53 AM

7,605 posts, read 4,842,742 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
That's not what I said ... and I don't know how I could have been more clear, but let me put it another way:

The Banking Cartel OWNS the government .. The Federal Reserve dictates to Washington, not the other way around. The "monied interests" are the bosses over those they put into power to do their bidding. Are you following me?

Given all of this talk .. and all of the propaganda and provocative actions coming out of the Tea Party (infiltrators and shills to discredit the movement) ... talk of potential danger to Obama from the likes of Farrakhan and others ... the dramatization of threats to democrats from right wing extremists ... it looks like there is an effort underway to create the "climate" of a serious right wing threat to Obama, and should something happen to him, this pre-conditioning would then translate into immediate identification of right wing extremists as responsible for any harm or attempt against Obama or democrats in general.

Of course, we all know that historically, all assassinations or attempts of such come from a lone nut ... and have never been conducted by covert intelligence agencies ... well except the ones the CIA and MOSSAD admit to regularly engaging in in other counties ...

But ... in a wild eyed conspiracy theorist point of view, such actually did happen to JFK ... and could happen again.
What you are writing is very similar to what Farrakhan has recently said.

Check out 2hr42m mark and 3hr mark of the first video on the following link.
WATCH: Tavis Smiley Hosts "We Count! The Black Agenda is the American Agenda" in Chicago - BCNN1

I don't know if he said the same thing on WVON. Since the "Black Agenda" event and the WVON interview were a couple of days apart; I assume his views haven't changed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies