Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 10:38 AM

86,052 posts, read 84,472,986 times

Advertisements

So if that's the case, why did Obama cozy up to Chavez since Chavez mouths off about the US all the time ? Selective snubbing ?

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 10:39 AM

44,882 posts, read 33,264,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txgolfer130 View Post
Just who says that Netanyahu has EVER been a friendly head of state or has Israel in the past 25 years?

I'm disappointed he didn't have the Secret Service throw him and his "delegation" out on their asses by their yarmulkes.
Another anti-Semite surfaces.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:39 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,950,505 times
Regardless of his agreement or disagreement with Israel's decision, that was uncalled for to the head of state of a friendly nation. IMO it was rather childish.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:41 AM

4,792 posts, read 5,901,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
Wow..all the excuses for why Obama acted like he did as you back him up regardless.
If he were a Republican you'd be all over it though.

If he were any party, I would think that he had a pair to NOT ki$$ Netti'$ butt.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:42 AM

41,325 posts, read 44,940,832 times
Quote:
So if that's the case, why did Obama cozy up to Chavez since Chavez mouths off about the US all the time ? Selective snubbing ?
Yeah. He treat Bibi like a third world thug, but embraces the actually third world thug. Not really surprising, since he and Chavez share the same ideology.

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzpost View Post
Regardless of his agreement or disagreement with Israel's decision, that was uncalled for to the head of state of a friendly nation. IMO it was rather childish.
Obama's modus operandi. Pick a target, attack the target with petty, vindictive behavior unbecoming a POTUS.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida.bob View Post
When my brother does things that are, what I consider harmful, I call him out on that. When I do that, it does not mean that I dislike him, only that I dislike what he is doing.
Do you call walking out like that to be "calling someone out"? I think that telling him I am going to eat a meal you are free to talk to my advisors is a slap in the face that is so uncalled for that many won't subject their head men to in the future. It was a Chicago thug action that should be apologized for but never will be.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:44 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,430,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Another anti-Semite surfaces.
Sure everyone who doesn't support Likud is an anti-Semite.

I think that anyone who supports Israel, a country that has killed US servicemen (USS Liberty) and regularly spies on us, over their own...is nothing short of a traitor.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:45 AM

3,390 posts, read 4,950,505 times
From the Washington Times article.

Quote:
Mr. Obama has explained that while he did indeed submit his family to the moral guidance of the Rev. Jeremiah Wright and he sat through 20 years of the preacher's Sunday-morning harangues about the perfidious Jews and other evil white folks, he never heard the anti-Semitic slights, thus establishing a mark, worthy of the Guinness Book of Records, of sleeping through more than a thousand sermons.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:45 AM

Quote:
I knew there was a reason many people liken Obama to that dictator who used the SS as his main enforcement agency. Selective snubbing, SS.

Old 03-27-2010, 10:47 AM

22,229 posts, read 17,853,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
Do you call walking out like that to be "calling someone out"? I think that telling him I am going to eat a meal you are free to talk to my advisors is a slap in the face that is so uncalled for that many won't subject their head men to in the future. It was a Chicago thug action that should be apologized for but never will be.
Diplomatically, yes, that is very much like calling him out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies