Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 01:05 PM

533 posts, read 318,237 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Actually this is a great exapmle of the left wingers brand of brilliant intellectualism and their failure as liars. Bill the scum failed to mention that the only way hussein obama and his criminal administration were able to pass heath con was through outright bribery. Even some Dems were against it because it was so bad. Bill the scum also failed to mention that not even hussein obama knew what was in the bill when he signed it.

Then we have hussein obama's minions failing in the brand of intellectualism to even notice these ommisions in what the see as a brilliant rant

Of course the left was sucked in with the first foul word. He had them from there.

Yada, yada, yada.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 01:05 PM

15,058 posts, read 8,619,636 times
Quote:
Only the left would see his foul vulgar repulsive degenerate rant of sewage as brilliant.
This anti-American, Israeli firster has never had a coherent thought, much less brilliance.

A pure bottom feeder .. and the poster boy for everything despicable about leftwing extremism.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:06 PM

44,882 posts, read 33,251,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tightwad View Post
Bill really has it nailed in this rant........

(WARNING! This video has ADULT language!!!!!)

YouTube - Bill Maher Brilliant Rant Regarding Democrats kicking Republican ass Tiger Woods style
When did Obama say, "Kiss my black ass, we will go it alone George Bush style? I think that Maher showed right there why I can't listen to much more than a few seconds of him. Obama may have implied that but he never said it. Maher was just trying to prove that he is right about trying to get some GOP votes so later on they could say "They voted with us for HC" Maher style the Dems can't say that right now.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray1945 View Post
Bill at his best!
I love to get in among them, Ray, but never thought you would talk like that. My estimation of you just went down to where yours of me is. Sorry, but you did the trick.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denverkid View Post
As opposed to attacking in generalities, what specifically did Maher say in this clip that you take issue with?
He opened his mouth? That got me.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
It was one of his more creative New Rule Rants

My favorites were:
-You cant use the statement: There will be no cooperation the rest of the year as a Threat. If - there was no cooperation the first part of the year.

- We need to regulate the banks, we need to overhaul immigration, we need to end corporate welfare, including at the Pentagon, we need to bring troops home from EVERY WHERE, we need to END The Drug War, and we need to put Terrorists and other human rights violators on trial in Civilian courts, starting with Dick Cheney.

-A few months ago, Sarah Palin mockingly asked them "How's that's Hopee Changee thing working out for you?" Great - actually, thanks for asking. And how is that whole Hooked on Phonics thing working out for you?

The vulgar quote was from Tiger Woods' own text messages to his mistress. John Boehner and Tiger were golf partners during Tiger's sponsored PGA tour event in July 2009 in D.C. You know what they say - you can tell a lot about a man by his choice of golf partner.

From one Libertarian - to another; Good Job, Bill.
I guess that part about telling a man by the company he keeps or surrounds himself with as Obama told us we could do with him makes Obama something else. Look at the far left people he surrounded himself with in the White House. I have learned a lot about The One from the people he surrounded himself with.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:20 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
Actually this is a great exapmle of the left wingers brand of brilliant intellectualism and their failure as liars. Bill the scum failed to mention that the only way hussein obama and his criminal administration were able to pass heath con was through outright bribery. Even some Dems were against it because it was so bad. Bill the scum also failed to mention that not even hussein obama knew what was in the bill when he signed it.

Then we have hussein obama's minions failing in the brand of intellectualism to even notice these ommisions in what the see as a brilliant rant

Of course the left was sucked in with the first foul word. He had them from there.
Get over it - You LOST I don't think intellectualism is your strong suit.

Do you have problems saying the word President Obama Just as Hannity refers to Obama as the Anointed One

You do know Obama IS the Commander in Chief - I support our troops. I would think you would show RESPECT for the office he holds and for our troops.
Shame on you.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:23 PM

9,879 posts, read 8,015,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by roysoldboy View Post
I guess that part about telling a man by the company he keeps or surrounds himself with as Obama told us we could do with him makes Obama something else. Look at the far left people he surrounded himself with in the White House. I have learned a lot about The One from the people he surrounded himself with.
Oh, I forgot to mention. Tiger Woods originally asked Barack Obama to be his golf partner, but Obama declined.
Guess Obama is a better judge of character, than you think

Old 03-27-2010, 01:24 PM

Quote:

This Maher thing came from some time ago. I heard the whole thing on HBO and I haven't watched any part of him for over 2 months. I have to see it on HBO because I can only take about 10 minutes of his left leaning game playing at a time so I can get it all done in about a week.

This "law" that we are talking about is still in bill status since it was not ready for signing when The Man signed it. According to the document we no longer folloe, the Constitution of the United States it has to be the same language from each house before he can sign it. It was full of changes that the Dems called fixes when the House sent it to him to sign. Not the same language at a all, so the document took yet another hit from the left. They may well have it destroyed completely if they keep it up. I can hear Maher cheering that if and when it happens.

Old 03-27-2010, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerLuvr View Post
Yada, yada, yada.

Great discussion of the post. Did it tax your lefty brain any to use one word to discuss that post? Did it hurt?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies