Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-27-2010, 04:26 PM

533 posts, read 317,428 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGL1 View Post
Oh yeah there you go speculating. Hows this, I hate everyone equally? Feel better now?

"Flame Stoker" you do not affect my feelings in any way whatsoever. Not to worry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-27-2010, 04:29 PM

9,879 posts, read 7,995,448 times
Quote:
Only in a PC world is it considered racist. I personally can't recall last time I said it but then, I'd normally just say bi racial (only because that's what I've heard the last 20 odd years) but here it is:

Half-breed is a term used to describe anyone who is bi-racial. The term is widely used to describe people of mixed Native American (especially North American) and white European parentage. Métis is a French term for half-breed.

Geez 'effin get over it. Everything is friggin' racist.
Love how folks use the politically correct world argument to try to defend when they are called out by their racist comments. Everyone know exactly what they mean. People who use these racial slurs are not walking around with a Webster's dictionary in hand.

So the last time you used bi racial in a sentence in real life was.... Oh, look at that nice looking bi racial person over there......Right.

Old 03-27-2010, 04:33 PM

533 posts, read 317,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyrobin View Post
Love how folks use the politically correct world argument to try to defend when they are called out by their racist comments. Everyone know exactly what they mean. People who use these racial slurs are not walking around with a Webster's dictionary in hand.

So the last time you used bi racial in a sentence in real life was.... Oh, look at that nice looking bi racial person over there......Right.
You nailed it. And that "old fashioned" racism slips out because it's so deeply engrained.

Old 03-27-2010, 04:34 PM

948 posts, read 892,229 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HummerLuvr View Post
"Flame Stoker" you do not affect my feelings in any way whatsoever. Not to worry.
Well good. You're a man (woman?) of superior backbone. Celebrate!

Old 03-27-2010, 04:36 PM

Quote:

See there you go insinuating again. Typical. Half breed is so 1950's. No, I rarely use bi racial because ya know what? I could care less.

Old 03-27-2010, 04:43 PM

9,879 posts, read 7,995,448 times
Quote:
See there you go insinuating again. Typical. Half breed is so 1950's. No, I rarely use bi racial because ya know what? I could care less.
SO, the 1950's was when you were using it
I'm sure you rarely use bi racial - it's not a racist term

Old 03-27-2010, 04:57 PM

Quote:
SO, the 1950's was when you were using it
I'm sure you rarely use bi racial - it's not a racist term
I wasn't even thought of in the 1950's. No actually I've used bi-racial.....

14 times. I've used half breed......8 times. No wait 6, I said Half & Half twice. I had to regress for a minute. I keep a pocket watch handy.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:02 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,070,744 times
Someone says half-breed (which is what hussein obama is) and the lefties forget the topic. The topic is the foul mouthed degenerate that the left finds as brilliant. You would think they would be more concerned at what came out of his bigoted mouth. The word half-breed is nothing compared to Maher's filthy bigoted tirade.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:46 PM

4,156 posts, read 10,990,995 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Only the left would see his foul vulgar repulsive degenerate rant of sewage as brilliant.
You have absolutely no sense of humor do you.
How sad.

Old 03-27-2010, 09:55 PM

15,853 posts, read 35,052,591 times
Both the left and right are too extreme.

Seems like the best solution would be somewhere middle-ground.

20yrsinBranson
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies