Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 07:35 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wapasha View Post
Maybe because the vast majority of Americans are white?
doesnt mean anything.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2010, 07:37 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,428,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Just goes to show, the racist left looks at the color of someones skin to make a decision, instead of their character and abilities.

Sure is a strange coincidence that virtually all the GOP candidates with, what you refer to as "character and abilities", just happened to be white..

Btw, maybe you'll be able to help me....can you find a black Republican currently serving in Congress?

Old 04-01-2010, 07:43 AM

90,297 posts, read 120,694,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
There is a black head in picture 12 an Asian person in a couple pictures before

I am not going thru anymore of those pictures most of them are the back of peoples heads
LOL, one black out of a thousand people. Denver's been accused of being "white bread", but that's ridiculous. You had to look pretty hard to find that one black and one Asian, eh?

Old 04-01-2010, 07:50 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiana View Post
LOL, one black out of a thousand people. Denver's been accused of being "white bread", but that's ridiculous. You had to look pretty hard to find that one black and one Asian, eh?
1 is more then the 0 you claimed was there

No I didnt have to look hard at all.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:51 AM

12,372 posts, read 9,308,171 times
Quote:
You hate the idea that the KKK was founded by democrats, and the CRA was filibustered by democrats, so it assuages your guilt to think the parties magically flipped, and the racists and bigots are republicans now. LOL

All of the racism, bigotry, and sexism that was on display this last presidential cycle was coming from democrat news media, elected democrats, the campaign staffers, of the democratic party candidates themselves. The bigots did not go away, you still have them.
Democrat/Republican ideology has nothing what so ever to do with the KKK. The first KKK was formed in TN in 1865 by veterans of the Confederate Army. The second Klan in 1915 was a response to European immigrants coming to the industrialized north. Of the modern day new Klans: The National Knights of the Klu Klun Klan was started by James Venable as a response to civil rights. Then you have the Imperial Klans of America and the Brotherhood, latter of which was founded by Dale Fox who vowed to bring the KKK back to its birthplace. All KKK groups are founded on HATE, and political ideology of Democrat/Republican has not one thing to do with them. And just so we're clear about this, in the south when the KKK was first born, you would have been hard pressed to find a politician from either party who wasn't either was in the Klan or supported it.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:54 AM

4,426 posts, read 5,916,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by At_Last_2009 View Post
“I’ve been to hundreds of tea parties around the country. What I can tell you is that I’ve never seen any blacks lynched at one of them. That’s still one of those things that only democrats can hold a distinction about.”
-Kevin Jackson

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/03/woah-st-louis-conservative-kevin-jackson-destroys-race-baiter-david-shuster-on-msnbc/
I doubt kevin jackson came to the one behind my house last year here in boise where people on megaphones were blaming gays for the destruction of american society...

Old 04-01-2010, 07:54 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,842,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Sure is a strange coincidence that virtually all the GOP candidates with, what you refer to as "character and abilities", just happened to be white..

Btw, maybe you'll be able to help me....can you find a black Republican currently serving in Congress?
Guess you havent heard of Allen West . Go West!!!!!!!!!!

The man my husband got called a racist for supporting by having a sticker on our car. Its amazing support a black man get called a racist.

West isnt in congress yet but he will be Allen West for US Congress 2010 | Allen West for Congress 2010

Old 04-01-2010, 07:55 AM

2,205 posts, read 2,535,465 times
Quote:
Maybe because the vast majority of Americans are white?
Quote:
city414:doesnt mean anything.
That means everything.

Old 04-01-2010, 07:58 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,428,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Guess you havent heard of Allen West . Go West!!!!!!!!!!

The man my husband got called a racist for supporting by having a sticker on our car. Its amazing support a black man get called a racist.

West isnt in congress yet but he will be Allen West for US Congress 2010 | Allen West for Congress 2010

West isn't actually in Congress? LOL

Give me one, just one will do...black Republican currently serving in Congress..

Old 04-01-2010, 08:00 AM

6,022 posts, read 7,826,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by getout View Post
That means everything.
smack yourself all you want....there still be a noticeable amount of brown skinned people among the whites .like a sore thumb
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies