Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-30-2010, 03:54 PM

20,300 posts, read 22,219,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
tinman01, is any act of crime, terrorism or a plot to kill Americans any different if it is done by illegal aliens versus a citizen/legal resident?
How about the numbers? If say John doe conspires to kill 1 man doe that rate more resourses and or concern than say several thoudands murders per year or as many as 25 per day?
Too answer your question. NO a murder is a murder and with the same result. A dead person who should not be dead.
My point being that sometimes if not most times the FED acts more upon PC and what will grab the headlines instead of what is in the best interests of the country and the citizens.
Ok we nailed 9 bad guys. If what the Feds say is true.
Mean while many more cross our un protected poorly guarded uncontroled border everyday.
At 13 deaths per day and thats a conservative number thats a whole lot of death per year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-30-2010, 03:54 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,930,375 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
The American Patriot Journal is full of it. Illegals do NOT murder 12 Americans daily. I can see why you are worked up, unfortunately yyou have been lied to
This is a prettly large nation. More than 12 murders/manslaughters a day nationwide if you include what happens on our highways in addition to "pre-meditated" and drug deals gone bad. How do you know that at least 12 per day are not commited by illegals? Do you have some other figures to offer?

Old 03-30-2010, 04:05 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tinman01 View Post
How about the numbers? If say John doe conspires to kill 1 man doe that rate more resourses and or concern than say several thoudands murders per year or as many as 25 per day?
Too answer your question. NO a murder is a murder and with the same result. A dead person who should not be dead.
My point being that sometimes if not most times the FED acts more upon PC and what will grab the headlines instead of what is in the best interests of the country and the citizens.
Ok we nailed 9 bad guys. If what the Feds say is true.
Mean while many more cross our un protected poorly guarded uncontroled border everyday.
At 13 deaths per day and thats a conservative number thats a whole lot of death per year.
So, your response depends on numbers killed/affected?

I can see a lot of anger and hatred towards the Feds in you, and that is your premise. But don't speak for everybody. You and I disagree, to begin with.

Securing the border is a whole another issue. Why don't states talk about tenth amendment when it comes to securing their borders? Would it create too much of liability and responsibility?

This topic is about a whole different issue, and you've used your rhetoric against the feds and illegal immigrants as a diversion, to give benefit of doubt to the nine arrested, something you would not extend to illegal aliens caught under similar circumstances, towards a similar cause, or if the group happened to be Muslim. That is the truth, and makes me question your stand, the hypocrisy.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:37 PM

Quote:
So, your response depends on numbers killed/affected?

I can see a lot of anger and hatred towards the Feds in you, and that is your premise. But don't speak for everybody. You and I disagree, to begin with.

Securing the border is a whole another issue. Why don't states talk about tenth amendment when it comes to securing their borders? Would it create too much of liability and responsibility?

This topic is about a whole different issue, and you've used your rhetoric against the feds and illegal immigrants as a diversion, to give benefit of doubt to the nine arrested, something you would not extend to illegal aliens caught under similar circumstances, towards a similar cause, or if the group happened to be Muslim. That is the truth, and makes me question your stand, the hypocrisy.
Anger against the FED GOV? Hatred? You assume far to much.
Because I don't trust someone or something does not equate to hate or anger. No I don't trust the FED. Why should I or anyone else? Our elected reps one and all are acreer politicians which means career liars. They appoint others of their ilk, in which case not to be trusted.
Muslims. Once again you assume far to much. Have you not read any of my posts in regards to Muslims? You would have seen that I do not subscribe to the all Muslims are bad theory. Now in regards to the Ft.Hood shooter? I mean he was shot in the act was he not?
Have I not stated now for at least the 6th time if found guilty these idiots deserve the max our laws allow.
What are you looking for? You want me to say something like all Christians are bad? All Militia's are bad? Now that would be stereotyping wouldn't it?
No my concern about illegals is not a diversion. It is a reasonable point. I would like to know when the FED GOV which allegedly cares so much about the health and welfare of the citizens is going to do something about the 13 daily deaths of US citizens by illegals? We keep hearing about immigration reform and yet???? Oh yes thats right nothing. I am glad they nailed these people if indeed they are guilty. I would like to see them react to a greater problem. That is the Feds job after all.
By the way the hypocrisy is on the part of the people out for blood before the jury hears or see's testimony.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:40 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,695,782 times
Quote:
Because I don't trust someone or something does not equate to hate or anger. No I don't trust the FED. Why should I or anyone else? Our elected reps one and all are acreer politicians which means career liars. They appoint others of their ilk, in which case not to be trusted.
Muslims. Once again you assume far to much. Have you not read any of my posts in regards to Muslims? You would have seen that I do not subscribe to the all Muslims are bad theory. Now in regards to the Ft.Hood shooter? I mean he was shot in the act was he not?
Have I not stated now for at least the 6th time if found guilty these idiots deserve the max our laws allow.
What are you looking for? You want me to say something like all Christians are bad? All Militia's are bad? Now that would be stereotyping wouldn't it?
No my concern about illegals is not a diversion. It is a reasonable point. I would like to know when the FED GOV which allegedly cares so much about the health and welfare of the citizens is going to do something about the 13 daily deaths of US citizens by illegals? We keep hearing about immigration reform and yet???? Oh yes thats right nothing. I am glad they nailed these people if indeed they are guilty. I would like to see them react to a greater problem. That is the Feds job after all.
By the way the hypocrisy is on the part of the people out for blood before the jury hears or see's testimony.
So you are advocating killing Police Officers, or are you just excusing it

Old 03-30-2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
So you are advocating killing Police Officers, or are you just excusing it
7th time. If found guilty they deserve the max.
Where in my post did I elude to or insinuate that its ok to kill police officers?
Where in my post did I elude to excusing such an act?

Old 03-30-2010, 05:25 PM

31,767 posts, read 28,815,462 times
So, what criteria do you use to trust any agency or a politician for that matter? And why are we even talking about that in this thread, or about illegal aliens for that matter?

Nobody is asking you to say anything. You make a point, and debate on it if someone challenges your point, while sticking to the subject at hand (and illegal aliens isn't it). What I do see from you is that it is okay to wait until a crime is committed, regardless of the evidence at hand... you are more suspicious of those who obtained the evidence than you're of those who were planning it.

Again I ask, what standard do you use to call illegal immigration a greater crime than one that involves violence?

Quote:

Old 03-30-2010, 05:56 PM

Quote:
So, what criteria do you use to trust any agency or a politician for that matter? And why are we even talking about that in this thread, or about illegal aliens for that matter?

Nobody is asking you to say anything. You make a point, and debate on it if someone challenges your point, while sticking to the subject at hand (and illegal aliens isn't it). What I do see from you is that it is okay to wait until a crime is committed, regardless of the evidence at hand... you are more suspicious of those who obtained the evidence than you're of those who were planning it.

Again I ask, what standard do you use to call illegal immigration a greater crime than one that involves violence?
Numbers, how aggressive or violent the crime.
Never said to wait not once. I did say what little evidence thats been released is hardly enough to form an opinion of guilt.
1 more time. If found guilty I would want them to get the max. As it stands I am waiting for more to be released before I jump on any band wagon.
Criteria for politicians? LOL Let me put it this way. I wouldn't trust any politician with my wallet, my child or my SSN. They are professional liars you know.

Old 03-30-2010, 07:04 PM

604 posts, read 750,700 times
Quote:
The American Patriot Journal is full of it. Illegals do NOT murder 12 Americans daily. I can see why you are worked up, unfortunately yyou have been lied to

Proof?

Old 03-30-2010, 08:52 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,788,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Ahh yes, this is some whole set up by the evil government who is out to hunt down conservatives, and Christians who speak out against them. Dear God the Conspiracy stuff is completely off the wall nuts....

Conspiracy?....Even in the Bible it says in the last days that Christians will be persecuted...and by the media painting a bad picture of what they say a Christian is ...is what is leading to the government going after all Christians based on a group of individuals ..so if u aint got nothing to do but talk sh#! on a computer instead of in my face then leave me tha f%#$@ alone cuz u and a few others seem to have swallowed some superman juice while you're online...attack the subject..not my personal opinion of it because i didnt say $#@! about you ...if u want to really get it of your chest ...you know how to find me ...im easy to find..but wait now u are going to attack my relationship with Christ now because i defended my self from your personal hate of me right?...i already know what liberals are good at on here so please spare me the waist of my time defending what i know is true in my personal life because all u see is words on a screen...u dont know me or anyone else you bad mouth on here so unless u wanna be an adult and debate dont be talkin sh$% unless you wanna talk it to peoples face
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies