Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 08:30 AM

4,875 posts, read 10,067,064 times

Advertisements

Then there's the movie Bunny Chow, which shows people of many ethnic groups in South Africa living in harmony with one another...

Old 03-30-2010, 08:32 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,556,847 times
First, If the OP is South African and not a stormfronter, I'd be very surprised. The title of this thread is plain wrong, and very misleading.

Anyone living in South Africa knows the country is extremely divided over this song. That Malema is singing it when he represent all the youth is disappointing. I suspect Malema will be out before too long over this.

ANC: 'Shoot the boer' judgement 'incompetent' - Mail & Guardian Online: The smart news source

This is a song that has been around for a very long time, and the literal translation of "boer" is not the same as the colloquial translation, but a South African knows that. During the apartheid struggle, the word "boer" was used to describe white Afrikaaners who supported and enforced Apartheid, it did not mean all white men, or all white farmers.

AfriForum undecided on Malema interdict - Mail & Guardian Online: The smart news source

Old 03-30-2010, 08:39 AM

44 posts, read 33,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
Apartheid, repercussions are forever lasting.

Does that mean that you approve of the song and the intent" KIll the whites" Or do you have a God complex and think you should decide that whites must die by a youth brigade that have never been under apartheid and have had nothing but the white man around the world including South Africans kissing their buts for sixteen years. You are the racist and anti white I wonder why??

Old 03-30-2010, 08:43 AM

12,980 posts, read 14,556,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAM CORNAH View Post
There is a fair amount of race mixing in South Africa but it is not working segregation seems to come naturally I suppose it is the different white and black uniforms we were issued with at birth.
White supremacists disgust me.

Old 03-30-2010, 08:47 AM

102 posts, read 138,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
What's the matter, having trouble getting to Stormfront this morning?

I guess you know exactly how blacks are, living around so many of them up there in Washington State. Try living among MANY of them for years(like Detroit, East St Louis, Memphis, etc.) and then come back and tell us how great they are

Old 03-30-2010, 08:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
White supremacists disgust me.

Goody-two shoes white people who only see an occassional black here and there or on television and dont actually live amongst their thumping loud rap music late at night, gang violence, and hatred of white people disgust me

Old 03-30-2010, 08:49 AM

7,211 posts, read 9,428,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kad86 View Post
I guess you know exactly how blacks are, living around so many of them up there in Washington State. Try living among MANY of them for years(like Detroit, East St Louis, Memphis, etc.) and then come back and tell us how great they are
What's the matter, did a big old mean black man run off with your wife or husband? White supremacists are sick...

Old 03-30-2010, 08:52 AM

44 posts, read 33,939 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimbochick View Post
First, If the OP is South African and not a stormfronter, I'd be very surprised. The title of this thread is plain wrong, and very misleading.

Anyone living in South Africa knows the country is extremely divided over this song. That Malema is singing it when he represent all the youth is disappointing. I suspect Malema will be out before too long over this.

ANC: 'Shoot the boer' judgement 'incompetent' - Mail & Guardian Online: The smart news source

This is a song that has been around for a very long time, and the literal translation of "boer" is not the same as the colloquial translation, but a South African knows that. During the apartheid struggle, the word "boer" was used to describe white Afrikaaners who supported and enforced Apartheid, it did not mean all white men, or all white farmers.

AfriForum undecided on Malema interdict - Mail & Guardian Online: The smart news source
All whites are called Boere in South Africa today!! And no he will not be out at all. There is no way for this theatining song to be covered over and relegating it to the past just to cover up what is actually happening in S.A.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
What's the matter, did a big old mean black man run off with your wife or husband? White supremacists are sick...

Yes, you figured me out oh wise one. That's it exactly!! Wow, for someone who has probably only seen blacks on television, you're pretty smart

9,963 posts, read 18,492,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PAM CORNAH View Post
Does that mean that you approve of the song and the intent" KIll the whites" Or do you have a God complex and think you should decide that whites must die by a youth brigade that have never been under apartheid and have had nothing but the white man around the world including South Africans kissing their buts for sixteen years. You are the racist and anti white I wonder why??
ok now I do think you are another Stormfront troll.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies