Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 08:07 AM

10,908 posts, read 9,555,443 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
Just another lie 2008 attacking mcain for off shore drilling

YouTube - Barack Obama on Offshore Oil Drilling

Now supports off shore drilling
Obama to call for new Atlantic, Gulf oil drilling - Oil & energy- msnbc.com

he has no honesty in him

What a shock! Obama lied! And he is known to be soooo truthful!

What did anyone expect, for him to tell the truth? With his history of lying?

Just another one in a lengthening string of lies.

Last edited by Arjay51; 03-31-2010 at 08:17 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2010, 08:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafster View Post
There is really no reason for offshore drilling other than creating jobs

It will not decrease oil prices or gas prices, as the price of oil is no longer based on the fundamentals of supply and demand (it is based on the weakness or strength of the US dollar)

It may decrease our dependence on foreign oil slightly, but Obama would be much smarter doing that by investing in alternative energy resources and creating jobs that way
Obama smarter? I thought that you disciples of his claimed he was the smartest man ever....

Old 03-31-2010, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
This is what he said in the state of the union address. He said he will drill offshore and build nuke plants.

Cry if you must.

Every Republican, including Wjwet, who have said that all Democrats are against offshore drilling are now proven liars

Direct quotes please disputing the already quoted posts where he says he will not advocate off shore drilling.

Someone is lying and as usual it is Obama.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:13 AM

3,219 posts, read 6,582,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arjay51 View Post
Obama smarter? I thought that you disciples of his claimed he was the smartest man ever....
He IS the smartest dumbest man as POTUS.......GOD PLEASE HELP US!

Old 03-31-2010, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillkit View Post
Uh...McCain changed his stance on the issue too, during the election. Is he a liar too?

Everybody here has had a change of heart, a change of opinion about something during their lives. Are we all now liars?

Frankly, I'm more fearful of closed minded people who won't EVER change their minds about something, even in the face of changed circumstances and new facts.

Kind of like those who will never faind fault or deceit in Obama? You fear them?

Old 03-31-2010, 08:16 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,221,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Finn_Jarber View Post
This is what he said in the state of the union address. He said he will drill offshore and build nuke plants.

Cry if you must.

Every Republican, including Wjwet, who have said that all Democrats are against offshore drilling are now proven liars
You personally attack me when the thread was about Obamas lie . My first post proves he is a liar and your best defense is to personally attack me.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:18 AM

6,734 posts, read 9,341,612 times
Quote:
Now supports off shore drilling
Obama to call for new Atlantic, Gulf oil drilling - Oil & energy- msnbc.com

he has no honesty in him
Are you saying that you're against off-shore drilling? Is that why you're so upset?

Old 03-31-2010, 08:18 AM

3,219 posts, read 6,582,000 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkbatca View Post
So apparently Obama says completely opposite things to different people at the same time (2008).

1) The press didn't call Obama on this
2) The CityData shills still love him
3) 99.999% of the U.S. population perceived (past tense) Obama as pro-environment (for better or worse)
4) 99.999% of the U.S. population trust Obama, the shills, and the press even less
1) The Media is mostly left.

2) You'll always have the Obama disciples on C-D.

3) Obama is a chronic LIAR.

4) Don't agree with the 99.999% trusting Obama and the press is mostly left and "exaggerators" like him.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:28 AM

45,226 posts, read 26,437,203 times
Quote:
the topic is on obama lied about off shore drilling which is proven that he said one thing to his base and lied to them.
if you wish to start a thread on what McCain said as a candidate and the lied to his base when he became president then i will look at the thread
Re: Obama lying on the matter, I agree with you.
I also did not introduce McCain into this thread, the post preceding mine did.
Follow along before you run the keyboard.

Old 03-31-2010, 08:36 AM

8,289 posts, read 13,564,801 times
Is this all you haters have? I guess a President isn't allowed to change his mind? The mentality on this forum resembles that of a schoolyard!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies