Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2010, 06:11 PM

6,902 posts, read 7,535,211 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
You think it takes skills to cut and paste? My 6 yr old does it so your adult argument is pretty slly sine you also just cut and pasted.

You have said before you are a black man, now suddenly you are not? Interesting and very interesting name for someone who is not black.

do you ever get tired of LYING. NEVER have I said on any of these posts that I was a man, NEVER. And where did I say I wasn't Black? As far as your copy and paste skills, it was concerning your attempt at trying to copy and paste part of an article to try and make your point, which again as always was BS.

Last edited by blackandproud; 03-31-2010 at 07:20 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2010, 06:14 PM

8,624 posts, read 9,085,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
do you ever get tired of LYING. NEVER have I said on any of these posts that I was a man, NEVER. And where did I say I wasn't Black? As far as your copy and paste skills, it was concerning trying to copy and paste part of an article to try and make your point, which again as always was BS.

Maybe you said woman but you have said you were black. NO my copy and paste was to show JC "in his own words" made the point. Of course as I have stated many times, liberals will not admit the truth if it is right in their face. Dems cast off and call any black names, that is not drinking their kool-aid.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:14 PM

20,054 posts, read 18,275,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by odanny View Post
Why dont you practice on one of your buddies and get back with us.
I'm not gay, but you'll be reported now.

Thanks.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
You think it takes skills to cut and paste? My 6 yr old does it so your adult argument is pretty slly sine you also just cut and pasted. I don't know how you missed the discussion of how liberals cast off blacks that are not liberal. I pointed out how liberals treated JC in his own words. It is irrelevent to the discussion if he had problems with some Republicans too. There is always disagreements between in politics. With the liberals it was disagreements because he was a black man in the Republican party. I am sure thet will not be over your head.

You have said before you are a black man, now suddenly you are not? Interesting and very interesting name for someone who is not black.

You provided part of an article where JC spoke about Black Congress, CONGRESS...You still have NOT made a point or provided ANYTHING concerning the millions of registered liberals or the millions of registered blacks to know how they felt or feel about JC and how the Republicans felt is relevent because it came from the article YOU tried to pass off as YOUR point. I'm sure THAT WILL BE OVER YOUR HEAD.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
lol!
Why are gay folks who like to hang their balls on other gay folks so hateful of African Americans?

Old 03-31-2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzie679 View Post
....and look who brought it up ..........again
Who was mentioning teabagging again?

Old 03-31-2010, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Maybe you said woman but you have said you were black. NO my copy and paste was to show JC "in his own words" made the point. Of course as I have stated many times, liberals will not admit the truth if it is right in their face. Dems cast off and call any black names, that is not drinking their kool-aid.

Now maybe I said I was a woman? Whew

Of course I've said I was black...hell its in my user name

Republicans cast off and call anyone black or white names or claim white guilt that is not drinking their kool-aid. There I can generalize too.

Last edited by blackandproud; 03-31-2010 at 07:21 PM..

Old 03-31-2010, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackandproud View Post
You provided part of an article where JC spoke about Black Congress, CONGRESS...You still have NOT made a point or provided ANYTHING concerning the millions of registered liberals or the millions of registered blacks to know how they felt or feel about JC and how the Republicans felt is relevent because it came from the article YOU tried to pass off as YOUR point. I'm sure THAT WILL BE OVER YOUR HEAD.

If you cannot read, you cannot read. Research the man who was harassed by liberal haters all the time because he was a Republican black man. You are starting to sound hysterical so our discussion is over.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:20 PM

10,028 posts, read 9,500,216 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Upton View Post
Sure..teabaggers are fond of hanging African Americans..
Another pathetic post from Upton... keep them coming.

Old 03-31-2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VLWH View Post
Another pathetic post from Upton... keep them coming.

That's all he's got but it appears he likes to count (at least to 17).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies